Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only skim watched the flog last night but I can't stop watching this section, it's cracking me up so much.

It must be exhausting being this fake and unauthentic

SOUND ON 🔊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
All I can think of when someone says smeg (SMEG I think) is the offensive term in the comedy sci fi tv show Red Dwarf, have been many different ideas as to what it actually meant, one being the most memorable Small Meditated Evaporated Git (least I think that was the definition) 🤭
Better than me. All I can think of is smegma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I only skim watched the flog last night but I can't stop watching this section, it's cracking me up so much.

It must be exhausting being this fake and unauthentic

SOUND ON 🔊

lol totally And when she called him "my precious" and held him up like gollum... 😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Just finished watching and is it just me that thinks she defo had COVID but didn’t want to admit it/ or didn’t test (she showed a lateral flow, but that could have been an old one)? She said she was poorly in bed for more than 24 hours with the “cold”, which seems odd. Then makes a specific point of saying she didn’t have any COVID symptoms (even though COVID symptoms are basically the same as Cold symptoms)… very suspicious to me especially as she mentioned she had felt unwell for two weeks (after NYE) and if my memory serves me correctly Josie was also offline for a couple days and was suspected of having covid hmmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 37
[QUOTE="Milking Keynes, post: 7941710, member: 105345"

Eta - Nothing worse than a lazy man. I don’t watch Teefers but why is she with this hanger-on?
[/QUOTE]
This is a question I have asked myself for ages. She’s carrying and she’s marrying him...It’s clear when you look at his Man About Town blurb that she’s handled all the editorial for him. She’s been wheedling for him to become an Internet Chef for over a year. She is full on in her support for him but he’s happy not to work and let her haul him behind her. It looks like her mother has done a lot for her financially and there he is posing in tweed by a wooden stile jabbering about long and convoluted boring stuff. At least it seems he’s stopped drinking I guess. What is it with these short balding blokes who think they can model and pontificate? Josie has a mammoth work ethic like Frow - (shes married to an unemployed guitarist) So out of the three of them Ali is the only one who actually tries hard to work. I think Elsie talked him out of his electricians job telling him he could earn more You Tubing and staying home with her all day. He believed her. He is the one most likely to succeed long term IMHO. Charlie though? No! Too irritating and annoying. Josie did a wonderful job when she moved to Cotswold during the first lockdown. No one can ever take that from her...but him...? Noooooo!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m surprised she’s not planning to repaint the living room. They said they were going to paint the coving black after the tv was installed but I just don’t see how black fits in with the rustic look she’s attempting, plus she tires of everything.

Reactions: 21
I’m surprised she’s not planning to repaint the living room. They said they were going to paint the coving black after the tv was installed but I just don’t see how black fits in with the rustic look she’s attempting, plus she tires of everything.
AGREE! I think it worked well when the house was black and white and ripping off steve codorny. I would recommend she paint it a light shade and go bright and airy like the Thyme spaces she likes so much. The ceilings will feel so much higher. She can reuse all of the existing furniture.

1642178670895.png

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t see any redemption possible for Lydia, sadly. The only thing she might be able to do is stop with the career-limiting BooHoo😢 and just do a dog walking/sunrise vlog once a week. Obviously another dog is on the way so she could stretch it to 2 vids a week. One for the spaniel and one for little Porter . Not too taxing and she’s got enough dog walking coats for 2 lifetimes or more. Ali can do bees and sump pumps and they should be able to tick over on that.
Lyds can slip into Gemma Louise Miles' slot whilst GLM is pregnant ... "cosy" walks with the fiancé / hubby, "cosy" unpacking of groceries, "cosy" get ready with me, "cosy" breakfast, "cosy" brushing my teeth blah blah blah.

Btw, why is Kim Jong Lydiot still following Elle Darby ??? How many racist, homophobic, xenophobic, chavy tweets does an influencer have to make until other influencers have the balls to unfollow ? 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Just finished watching and is it just me that thinks she defo had COVID but didn’t want to admit it/ or didn’t test (she showed a lateral flow, but that could have been an old one)? She said she was poorly in bed for more than 24 hours with the “cold”, which seems odd. Then makes a specific point of saying she didn’t have any COVID symptoms (even though COVID symptoms are basically the same as Cold symptoms)… very suspicious to me especially as she mentioned she had felt unwell for two weeks (after NYE) and if my memory serves me correctly Josie was also offline for a couple days and was suspected of having covid hmmmm
I agree 100000% because this strain is so contagious I don't know a single family in our area that doesn't have someone who has had or currently has it. These home tests are not that accurate and Josie and Charlie have been REALLY quiet and uploading old content for almost 2 weeks now. Why not cop to getting it and isolate and move on? LIARS!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
DING DING DING !!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I swear by Hourglass’s Unlocked Extreme Length and Definition Mascara. @Loupylia … it has a long straight wand, applies beautifully, stays put, doesn’t smudge, and it’s vegan! 😉

View attachment 988820

I can’t help you with concealer because I personally don’t use it, but maybe someone else can point you in the direction of a good one.
Was just about to recommend this or the hourglass caution mascara. I recently bought the rose inc concealer (Rosie Huntington Whiteley’s brand) and really like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
AGREE! I think it worked well when the house was black and white and ripping off steve codorny. I would recommend she paint it a light shade and go bright and airy like the Thyme spaces she likes so much. The ceilings will feel so much higher. She can reuse all of the existing furniture.

View attachment 989023
She would probably love that, it’s a little bit Studio McGee.

I expected she’d end up changing it to something like F&B’s Greensmoke. She obviously keeps looking on Rightmove as she said she never sees anything better but I just don’t think she’s ever going to achieve what she really wants in that house and I think she’d be better doing nothing at all for a year, other than fix things, and get a property expert to help them find something. She should go on Phil and Kirsty’s Location, Location, Location. At least she’d have some content.😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Long time lurker here! I'm just watching the latest vlog and I just need to let off some anger! I am a certified seamstress and patter cutter, and everything she is mentioning while talking about the MK collection is a load of bull!! Trying to justify the materials used by saying fabrics are chosen with a purpose in mind, and yes this is correct, but not in the way she is trying to use it to justify KM charging an absurd amount of money for tit quality is not it!

The quality of the KM pieces are no better than the standard H&M clothes, and are mass produced in sweat shops!

And, there is no design what so ever behind her collections! This is nothing against the girls working for KM because they are just doing their job! But I promise you, Lydia brings a load of screenshots to every design meeting saying "I want this", the KM design team recreates it and then that's it. And because of this there is no red thread in her collections for KM, because there can't be one when she just picks what she likes from whatever brand!

I'm so fed up with influencers doing these design collabs! And some of them maybe put in a lot of work and thoughts behind their collections but as someone who is actually trained in the profession it makes me sick!

Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Thanks so much for all the makeup tips! I knew this was the place to Ask! Once Little Miss Covid (who is very grouchy about being trapped indoors) and her brother are asleep I’ll have a lovely browse online with a G&T ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Was just about to recommend this or the hourglass caution mascara. I recently bought the rose inc concealer (Rosie Huntington Whiteley’s brand) and really like it.
Love these recommendations because I too have oily eyes. First of all it’s better since I stopped using oily eye makeup remover 😆. I find Lancôme definicils stays put well for me. Can’t wait to try the others!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What beautiful photos ❤. I love seeing old photos of loved ones, and I think there's something quite magical about having them in your home. (Something Elsie never does! She doesn't seem to be sentimental about anything quite honestly) lovely to see you have them pride of place.
Ahhh I'm sorry you don't have much of your Grandma's collection, but at least you have the bowl and plates and I'm sure you treasure them
There are so many things I wished I'd saved from my Grandma too, but I was too young to do so.
Awe, thank you. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.