Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love these recommendations because I too have oily eyes. First of all it’s better since I stopped using oily eye makeup remover 😆. I find Lancôme definicils stays put well for me. Can’t wait to try the others!
You are really lucky to have oily eyes , mine are dead dry and so painful, I have to put vit A cream in them every night, hot masks (if I remeber) and as little make up as possible ! At the end of the day my eye lids are purple🙁.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why has she now started saying in these uncertain times? With the exception of a possible Xmas lockdown, these are the least uncertain times we have experienced for 2 years. She is such a fool and should really start watching the news.

I am not sure if this has been discussed before, apologies in advance if so!

i see Lydia working out with the same freaking outfit every damn day for at least two weeks now (white crop and brown workout leggings). Every time I see this outfit, I feel disgusted as there is no freaking way she washes those after every wear? Freaking filthy! I wash my workout clothes after each use!

Now there’s a new Insta reel on her page flogging workout clothes 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Most likely she has filmed the clips all in one day and is pretending she is using it every day.

Reactions: 34
Why has she now started saying in these uncertain times? With the exception of a possible Xmas lockdown, these are the least uncertain times we have experienced for 2 years. She is such a fool and should really start watching the news.
She means uncertain for her, no freebies , no contracts. Don’t forget that outside her world no world exists!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She means uncertain for her, no freebies , no contracts. Don’t forget that outside her world no world exists!
Absolutely

She loves the sense of community that comes with the Vaha. What community is that Lydia? You are literally in your gym, on your own watching a video!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I agree 100000% because this strain is so contagious I don't know a single family in our area that doesn't have someone who has had or currently has it. These home tests are not that accurate and Josie and Charlie have been REALLY quiet and uploading old content for almost 2 weeks now. Why not cop to getting it and isolate and move on? LIARS!
Exactly same here! no way she’d fess up to having it, that means she couldn’t do her daily trip to the garden centre for another fern!!!

… and same for Josie, no daily trips to Daylesford 😢😢😢😢😢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Better than me. All I can think of is smegma.
Thought with some university friends would be hilarious to put... well nothing other that can be described as a diagram showing exactly where smegma is on a friends university laptop. When searching for what SMEG meant from Red Dwarf 🤭 (not sure if I have any creative talent, possibly with some but friends certainly were, had some hilarious times back then, Lydiot take note, a genuine sense of humour!)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree 100000% because this strain is so contagious I don't know a single family in our area that doesn't have someone who has had or currently has it. These home tests are not that accurate and Josie and Charlie have been REALLY quiet and uploading old content for almost 2 weeks now. Why not cop to getting it and isolate and move on? LIARS!
Over Christmas when my whole family had covid, my sister was showing positive on a PCR but every single one of her lateral flows was negative. Lydia said she was unwell for 2 weeks so I reckon she probably had it and she most likely caught it from Josie.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I only skim watched the flog last night but I can't stop watching this section, it's cracking me up so much.

It must be exhausting being this fake and unauthentic

SOUND ON 🔊

Why does she call the dog a ferocious beast? Does she think it makes her dog seem cuter? Honestly how people aren’t embarrassed to walk rats on leads is beyond me, if you’re rescuing a dog and giving it a better life fair enough but to choose a little scratty dog is just 🤮.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she call the dog a ferocious beast? Does she think it makes her dog seem cuter? Honestly how people aren’t embarrassed to walk rats on leads is beyond me, if you’re rescuing a dog and giving it a better life fair enough but to choose a little scratty dog is just 🤮.
That's a bit mean, I have 3 dachshunds and I wouldn't say they are rats on leads or little scratty dogs :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I took Rodial off the poll list as my poll originally read "Which brand has hurt her by dropping her?" and I thought somebody knew it was Rodial? I quickly changed it but i may have been jumping the gun!
I think it was Rodial after the #blurring tool fiasco. She never revealed what the meeting was about but we know!
I thought it was Dior.

Reactions: 2
When she says Aldi is funny and relays what he's said that's supposed to be funny, it's really not 🙄 and I think I have a really good sense of humour (slight flex there 😜). He just says really dumb things that are blah!
I think she finds it funny because 1. She also lacks intellence and 2. She's laughing at him not with him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She's put the ferns in her indoor potting station, which is her utility room and not her greenhouse :rolleyes:

Also, I wonder if her dad bringing over his preferred bottles of wine was an unsubtle hint that he doesn't want to drink any more whispering angel and barefoot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m surprised she’s not planning to repaint the living room. They said they were going to paint the coving black after the tv was installed but I just don’t see how black fits in with the rustic look she’s attempting, plus she tires of everything.
She generally tires of everything, yes, but in this case, the black walls are the only thing that she has NOT tired of!! :LOL:
I don't necessarily agree with your sentiment, but 'rats on leads' somehow titillated my funnybone. :LOL:

I don't necessarily agree with your sentiment, but 'rats on leads' somehow titillated my funnybone. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Apologies if this has already been mentioned ……..but do we know anything about the
Large diamond pendant Lydias was wearing in the vlog ?

Reactions: 1
'rats on leads
Take that, ya rat haturzzz

But seriously, I think the dislike of small dog breeds has more to do with their owners. Stereotypical middle-aged witch ladies that spoil the dog rotten and it's barking and biting the whole time. That's at least who I associate with them. My mother owned also her fair share of small dogs (Shi-tzu, Pengkinese) besides big dogs (Collie-German Shepard mix). And she liked to scream at me and the big dog but the small ones never, they were allowed to do as they liked. Shitting on my bed, made her lol, I got bitten, it was my fault... So, yes, I have a hard time not to jump on the hate train, but I've met lovely small dogs.
A lady, I saw today again, since I took a bus an hour later, takes her small long-haired Dachshund with her (to work is my guess). It sits in a carrier besides her in the bus, and is super cute. Anton, a Maltese mix, who was the dog of my mother's husband, was a funny and cool fella with a lovely character.
Josie's dogs are annoying barkers, but she is the one who lets them bark like maniacs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Absolutely

She loves the sense of community that comes with the Vaha. What community is that Lydia? You are literally in your gym, on your own watching a video!
I wonder if Vaha has Community Guidelines like Elsie -say it with my chest - Millen. 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.