Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

What brand will be the next to drop Lydia?

• Ghd

• By Terry

• Karen Millen

• Chupi

• Tiffany

• St Tropez

• Intimissimi

• Amazon

• Holland Cooper

• Lauren Costly

• All of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Influensters for the favourite thread title with 79 votes!🥇
Thank you to everybody who voted in the ‘Predictions for 2022’ poll. The results were unanimously in favour of Lydia’s work drying up and Karen Millen dropping her in favour of Grossie!

Please take a moment to vote in the new poll.

It’s the second thread of 2022 and Tattlers are well and truly back in the saddle. Unfortunately Lyds still thinks it’s 2020! She also thinks it’s spring! Do try and keep up dear!
* Ali and Lidl went to his parents for Christmas Day… Let’s hope they didn’t ask you to cook like they did at your house!
*The culinary duo hosted a breakfast for her brother’s family on Boxing Day… So you do have family!
* New Years Eve was spent at Ye Olde Rectum with Grossie and Cawwie and a grazing platter.
* Ali, babe, cleared away the Christmas decorations and we saw the real Elsie chivvying him along.
* The Bunga is now decorated with garden ferns in a ‘homage’ to their stay at Thyme. I give them a week.
* "Things don't make you happy," she said. Her Christmas gifts included a new engagement ring and a Range Rover.
* Her engagement ring means nothing. She might go back to her Tiffany ring when she wants something simple and not flashy.
* She had candles from her mother. They were already stashed in the 'candle cupboard'.
* She had a ring from her stepmother. We didn't see it.
* She's happy, happy, happy. She's ‘consuming’ self help books. You can't be too happy!
* She is planning to eat healthily. She bought a bag of carrots, a cucumber and frozen croissants.
* She's feeling refreshed after a fortnight off ‘work’. She needs two more weeks in the summer. You don’t understand the concept of annual leave do you Elsie?
* She revealed plans for an oak fire escape staircase (slippery as f*ck in wet weather), oak posts around the light well, oak raised beds after a year in situ (the old ones were ‘cheap’) and an oak shed!
* She's signed off Phase 2 of the interior. It includes the lower ground floor basement.
* The house will be finished this time next year. Really?
* She's hurt that she’s been dropped by a brand she was loyal to. Looks like Rodial #blurringtoolgate. She learnt hard lessons last year. Karma is a witch!
* She's had "a change of heart". She wants to work with smaller brands. Did the luxe brands have a change of heart about you, dear?
* She changed so many lives by recommending products. We're not buying that!
* A business owner can now send her kids to private school thanks to her. That'll be your therapist then.
* They won’t be moving or buying a second property. They’re investing elsewhere… So why are you looking at RightMove hun?
* Her goal is to live a beautiful, wonderful , happy life. She won't do anything that gets in the way of that. She's selfish about her happiness....just that Elsie?
* Their relationship is loving and they laugh all the time and respect each other. The camera never lies.

In other news
👱‍♀️We are grateful that @welshy101 broke cover to tell us her bad experience as a small business working with Lydia and COO Cawwie.
🎅Nicky Lazou spent three weeks in the Maldives over Christmas and New Year with her baby boy.

Screen grab courtesy of @Julia123
Screenshot_20220111-165826_Chrome.jpg
f

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Hi lovelies, took a bit of a break from Lydiot, hope everyone is healthy and happy ❤
This photo reminded me of the lower jaw of Bo Selecta 😂 her nose is taking over her whole face too 👃😂
Screenshot_20220111_172248_com.instagram.android_edit_1516956798384675.jpg
Remini20220111191329931.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Great recap and title!

Pretty sure she does not work with Tiffany, there was one time last Christmas 2021 when she publicised them and probably got the free jewellery she was talking about as payment - nothing since then!

Also pretty sure GHD are done now and certainly Holland Cooper have gone!

Perhaps the list should include Lenor and Tupperware and Hairburst!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Congratulations to @Influensters for the favourite thread title with 79 votes!🥇
Thank you to everybody who voted in the ‘Predictions for 2022’ poll. The results were unanimously in favour of Lydia’s work drying up and Karen Millen dropping her in favour of Grossie!

Please take a moment to vote in the new poll.

It’s the second thread of 2022 and Tattlers are well and truly back in the saddle. Unfortunately Lyds still thinks it’s 2020! She also thinks it’s spring! Do try and keep up dear!
* Ali and Lidl went to his parents for Christmas Day… Let’s hope they didn’t ask you to cook like they did at your house!
*The culinary duo hosted a breakfast for her brother’s family on Boxing Day… So you do have family!
* New Years Eve was spent at Ye Olde Rectum with Grossie and Cawwie and a grazing platter.
* Ali, babe, cleared away the Christmas decorations and we saw the real Elsie chivvying him along.
* The Bunga is now decorated with garden ferns in a ‘homage’ to their stay at Thyme. I give them a week.
* "Things don't make you happy," she said. Her Christmas gifts included a new engagement ring and a Range Rover.
* Her engagement ring means nothing. She might go back to her Tiffany ring when she wants something simple and not flashy.
* She had candles from her mother. They were already stashed in the 'candle cupboard'.
* She had a ring from her stepmother. We didn't see it.
* She's happy, happy, happy. She's ‘consuming’ self help books. You can't be too happy!
* She is planning to eat healthily. She bought a bag of carrots, a cucumber and frozen croissants.
* She's feeling refreshed after a fortnight off ‘work’. She needs two more weeks in the summer. You don’t understand the concept of annual leave do you Elsie?
* She revealed plans for an oak fire escape staircase (slippery as f*ck in wet weather), oak posts around the light well, oak raised beds after a year in situ (the old ones were ‘cheap’) and an oak shed!
* She's signed off Phase 2 of the interior. It includes the lower ground floor basement.
* The house will be finished this time next year. Really?
* She's hurt that she’s been dropped by a brand she was loyal to. Looks like Rodial #blurringtoolgate. She learnt hard lessons last year. Karma is a witch!
* She's had "a change of heart". She wants to work with smaller brands. Did the luxe brands have a change of heart about you, dear?
* She changed so many lives by recommending products. We're not buying that!
* A business owner can now send her kids to private school thanks to her. That'll be your therapist then.
* They won’t be moving or buying a second property. They’re investing elsewhere… So why are you looking at RightMove hun?
* Her goal is to live a beautiful, wonderful , happy life. She won't do anything that gets in the way of that. She's selfish about her happiness....just that Elsie?
* Their relationship is loving and they laugh all the time and respect each other. The camera never lies.

In other news
👱‍♀️We are grateful that @welshy101 broke cover to tell us her bad experience as a small business working with Lydia and COO Cawwie.
🎅Nicky Lazou spent three weeks in the Maldives over Christmas and New Year with her baby boy.

Screen grab courtesy of @Julia123View attachment 982681f
Awesome recap and thread title! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🎖🎖Let’s not forget that Elsie kindly shared her festive recipe with us - a recipe that will now become a Millen Moron tradition - bagel with cream cheese, slop on a bit of cranberry sauce from the jar and slap on yer bacon et .. voilà, as they say in Provence 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Hmmm...rodial is a possibility for the brand that hurt her. Remember the owner was a surprise guest at the meeting in London and then she was gushing waaaaay too much about it like she was covering up how bad it had actually gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Hmmm...rodial is a possibility for the brand that hurt her. Remember the owner was a surprise guest at the meeting in London and then she was gushing waaaaay too much about it like she was covering up how bad it had actually gone.
I took Rodial off the poll list as my poll originally read "Which brand has hurt her by dropping her?" and I thought somebody knew it was Rodial? I quickly changed it but i may have been jumping the gun!
I think it was Rodial after the #blurring tool fiasco. She never revealed what the meeting was about but we know!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
But would she still be wearing and showing their products if they had dropped her? She posted she was wearing a product of theirs today 🤔 I’m thinking maybe GHD as she rarely shows or talks about them now even when doing her hair, She just says a curling iron.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Ali (din 🤣) gone to find his lamp for the ‘jewellery cleaner’! Hasn’t had it polished for a while!! 🤔🤣
This whole jewellery polishing malarkey is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen.

I mean …get an actual life Aldi! No one wants to see some random fella rubbing your ring !

• Haha
Reactions: 55
This whole jewellery polishing malarkey is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen.

I mean …get an actual life Aldi! No one wants to see some random fella rubbing your ring !
Totally bizarre! These guys crack me up every time! Absolutely thick as tit, yet totally entertaining! Jewellery polisher!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fully agree with this line of thinking. I think it could be Rodial too.

Also agree with @Miscanthus’s theory from previous thread (sorry - can’t figure out how to quote from closed threads!) that the news of this brand dropping her would be the reason why Carrie turned up to work but made it as far as the driveway before being sent home. Imagine Lidl’s mood that day!

Edit: typos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Hold up - now Elsie has her sights set on a Birkin 25, but she doesn’t know what colour she wants!

UMMM … WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HERMÈS WISHLIST SHE MADE IN STORE LAST YEAR?

Should we add amnesia to Elsie’s ever growing list of ailments, or were riding boots and matching Kelly belts the only items actually on her wish list?

43580E1B-ED93-4265-81FF-28317FF303E3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

There's something real sus about this. I've looked at the Instagram of the guy cleaning the jewellery, and nowhere does he seem to offer home cleaning services. So why is he at Ali's house doing all his jewellery? The guy seems successful and above this, he has his own jewellery brand!
Plus Ali has tagged him in every single post. He's gone super OTT. What's in it for either of them? I smell an undercover ad.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
There's something real sus about this. I've looked at the Instagram of the guy cleaning the jewellery, and nowhere does he seem to offer home cleaning services. So why is he at Ali's house doing all his jewellery? The guy seems successful and above this, he has his own jewellery brand!
Plus Ali has tagged him in every single post. He's gone super OTT. What's in it for either of them? I smell an undercover ad.
Isn’t this guy his mate who he visited Wales with? He’s probably just plugging his business to support him

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Well I presumed it was an ad but couldn’t see this had been declared anywhere? I also thought it was OTT. Loads of stories and info. Like who actually gives a tit! 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.