Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have two opinions. I think that Dior actively told her they did not want to work with her any longer owing to her bad actions. I think that is why she specifically brought up Bvlgari and is making a big deal about how she continues to want to work with them as a luxury brand.

Secondly, I think Theory dumped her because wasn’t that the London trip she did in November or December where she just completely screwed up who she was meant to meet and it was clear she knew nothing about the brand? It was embarrassing that she even kept that in the blog. They could totally have edited that part completely out. Ugh pathetic.
Yes, Lidl and Cawwie had a meeting with Theory in London before Xmas. Grossie is already working with them.

Is her cockiness a front though because she doesn't seem like that in Ali's vlogs just a nasty miserable cow. Could it be H&M? when she went to the showroom and couldn't be bothered to show hardly any of the collection?
Ooh.....forgot them....that's a thought!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Awesome recap and thread title! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🎖🎖Let’s not forget that Elsie kindly shared her festive recipe with us - a recipe that will now become a Millen Moron tradition - bagel with cream cheese, slop on a bit of cranberry sauce from the jar and slap on yer bacon et .. voilà, as they say in Provence 😂
…eh voila as they say in Provence….

🤣🤣🤣 .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Since I listened to the brands portion 2x 😵 my takeaway is that she’s not that much better than Feb 2020 when she blamed her behavior on Nicky “abuse” and the pandemic. Sure maybe she’s found some coping skills but she’s still the same old narc.

These brands who rightfully dropped her or didn’t renew contract for a myriad of many business reasons. (Dislike of hairgate, bad sales, ungrateful and difficult Lydia, late and lazy content, fraud with the blurring tool, and most importantly the massive amount of boys and paid for likes/engagement that don’t buy the product. I’m sure her fee is most certainly based in part on her numbers). She says they HURT her. Think about how her sheep will take that. The brands that Lydia doesn’t work with anymore HURT her. Maybe they will lash out at the brands?

And the bit about work trips still pisses me off. She resented the work trips because they weren’t vacation. Though I am quite sure these brands schedule them non stop and a lot of travel can feel a bit much but…. even if they “work” all day doing content and taking photos, uploading etc…. The whole days and nights are scheduled with education about the brand, a ton of free swag, drinking, big parties, and skiing/yachts/helicopters. She resents them for not being a vacation when she could easily have 1. Turned them down and 2. Booked an actual vacation. So the brands are at fault again.

Playing the victim some more… as @Miscanthus so well addressed above. Its the anxiety fault for her being lazy, ungrateful, greedy, unethical,blowing deadlines, rudeness, and abuse of others.

Guess she got lucky that a brand like LM/boohoo/nasty gal don’t mind her reputation and what she’s done. But she needs to wake up. A company like that will use her up and move on when she doesn’t sell anymore.
The use of the word Hurt was very interesting. Most people would say the contract ended, we parted company, moving on, changing tack but only a narc could say they hurt her!
As for the PR trips...the 'work' element, and I'm using that term loosely, does not take up 24 hours a day. Only Elsie could resent an all expenses paid trip to Bora Bora! Not to mention all the other lovely trips. Bloody hell!
She should try really travelling for business. I used to go to Chicago..arrive in time for dinner, spend two days in a conference and come back on the red eye and straight to the office.
If she wants a holiday she should book one and pay for it, but she's frightened to step away from SM for 3 weeks in case she becomes irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
The use of the word Hurt was very interesting. Most people would say the contract ended, we parted company, moving on, changing tack but only a narc could say they hurt her!
As for the PR trips...the 'work' element, and I'm using that term loosely, does not take up 24 hours a day. Only Elsie could resent an all expenses paid trip to Bora Bora! Not to mention all the other lovely trips. Bloody hell!
She should try really travelling for business. I used to go to Chicago..arrive in time for dinner, spend two days in a conference and come back on the red eye and straight to the office.
If she wants a holiday she should book one and pay for it, but she's frightened to step away from SM for 3 weeks in case she becomes irrelevant.
More like she’s too tight to pay for it herself. I don’t think her and Ali have ever been on a trip that they actually funded themselves

Reactions: 52
There's something real sus about this. I've looked at the Instagram of the guy cleaning the jewellery, and nowhere does he seem to offer home cleaning services. So why is he at Ali's house doing all his jewellery? The guy seems successful and above this, he has his own jewellery brand!
Plus Ali has tagged him in every single post. He's gone super OTT. What's in it for either of them? I smell an undercover ad.
100%, He is Ali's friend - I think they travelled to Wales or The "Districts" :rolleyes: or Lakes together. The"friend" has a jewellery collection and Ali has previously tagged him in pics but not disclosed it as an AD.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I've been MIA the last 4 or 5 days due to Internet problems BUT I am back now and trying to catch up. What exactly did she receive in Christmas PR from brands this year besides the tossed to the side Jimmy Choo shoes? I just can't watch her vlogs anymore because the time investment has no ROI for me. It's all blah, blah, blah, lies, more lies, and the embarrassing flexing. Plus, I am hot into Diane Gabaldon's latest Outlander book (Tell the Bees that I am Gone) and I am savoring every one of the 888 pages. There is only one more book left in the series and it takes her about 8 to 10 years to write a book so it will be a while before there is another. I pre ordered this book in the fall of 2020 and it just arrived right after Christmas. Best book so far besides her side Outlander book The Scottish Prisoner and her novellas. Lots of back story and Easter eggs in the novellas.

More like she’s too tight to pay for it herself. I don’t think her and Ali have ever been on a trip that they actually funded themselves
She's not interested in doing vacay things like museums, real antiquing, swimming, real hiking, walking around and taking in the sites, trying new things, and just sitting and relaxing. No, she wastes 2-3 hours in the mornings putting on her face and then spends the remainder of the day taking photos of herself and drinking. When I am on vacation I might put on mascara and lip balm during the day and then light makeup for a nice dinner out. My wardrobe will consist of comfortable non binding clothes and loose sun dresses. Tamara always looks like she enjoys her vacations, Josie looks like she enjoys her vacations, Frow looks like she enjoys her vacations, but Lydiot not so much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
It makes me laugh that we are speculating which brand might drop Elsie next (Inc the poll) when it could be any of them! What does it say about her 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I've been MIA the last 4 or 5 days due to Internet problems BUT I am back now and trying to catch up. What exactly did she receive in Christmas PR from brands this year besides the tossed to the side Jimmy Choo shoes? I just can't watch her vlogs anymore because the time investment has no ROI for me. It's all blah, blah, blah, lies, more lies, and the embarrassing flexing. Plus, I am hot into Diane Gabaldon's latest Outlander book (Tell the Bees that I am Gone) and I am savoring every one of the 888 pages. There is only one more book left in the series and it takes her about 8 to 10 years to write a book so it will be a while before there is another. I pre ordered this book in the fall of 2020 and it just arrived right after Christmas. Best book so far besides her side Outlander book The Scottish Prisoner and her novellas. Lots of back story and Easter eggs in the novellas.

She's not interested in doing vacay things like museums, real antiquing, swimming, real hiking, walking around and taking in the sites, trying new things, and just sitting and relaxing. No, she wastes 2-3 hours in the mornings putting on her face and then spends the remainder of the day taking photos of herself and drinking. When I am on vacation I might put on mascara and lip balm during the day and then light makeup for a nice dinner out. My wardrobe will consist of comfortable non binding clothes and loose sun dresses. Tamara always looks like she enjoys her vacations, Josie looks like she enjoys her vacations, Frow looks like she enjoys her vacations, but Lydiot not so much.
You are so right about Elsie not enjoying vacay things.... I think its because unless she can show it off on Instagram she isn't bothered! She's all for show, always has been. No interest or hobby is ever from a real passion with her, it's all for appearances sake and showing off. So of course when(if) her and Ali are ever on holiday together it's alien to them. She doesn't know how to have a good time because she's usually always just taking photos to portray a fake online persona. Even their anniversary stay was a bloody ad for Thyme! She has no hobby in life other than buying/ begging for things and showing off online. How bloody sad is that????!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm trying to think of how other influencers handled their ring upgrade. I think Rachel Parcel got an upgrade, she now has a sizeable radiant cut, I think? I think most don't make a fuss about the upgrade because they probably have way too many old posts gushing over their original
Yeah and they've been married for 10 years with 3-4 kids so kinda makes sense.

41 minutes in....definitely in the pural. Reckon ghd in addition to Rodial.
I don't know if it's the therapy but she's so much more obnoxious every day. She's so smug and convinced she can shrug off negative things but she needs to ask herself why these things happen to her. She really made me angry when she talked about anxiety and how she used to be anxious all the time and how it makes you irritable. Actually anxiety is serious and is often a precursor to depression.
Oh gosh I definitely can't watch the vlog now. Anything to do with influencers using anxiety as an excuse will trigger me so bad. Hate how it's such a throw away word now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am so pleased to have unsubbed from Lydiot's YT. Jesus. I am reading all your comments about her latest vlog and I get so worked up! She is UNBELIEVABLE! And being described as a narcissist is bang on. How vulgar to boast about the fact that someone she gave business to can send their children to private school because of her. Crass and classless. It is very notable that she has not been working with many brands of late. I think Cawwie is doing a tit job as her Manager, and Lydiot is definitely not lifting a finger to chase work. She expects them all to come begging to work with her. She is unrecognisable these days to how she used to be. Smug. Self centered and full of self importance. She had become very boring and unrelateable.
It looks like KM is the only brand she works with.
ESPA hasn't been mentioned for such a while now. And the PR gifts are drying up.
What I can't understand is the fact she is spending thousands upon thousands of pounds on 'stuff' when the work is not exactly 'rolling in'.
Ugh.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Her at home blogging is so bloody boring and she puts zero effort into it that she could absolutely go on holiday and create the same content and still have her entire holiday.
She never shows anything for more than a few minutes unless she is ranting to the camera and/or doing her hair and makeup. All she shows is her saying she is going to do something but what we actually see is her in a taxi afterwards. That can still be done on holiday and her sycophants would lap it up.
All other vloggers including Josie and Tamara pre film content so when they go away their ‘team’ uploads the videos and monitors comment on their behalf.
She most likely hates holidays as Carrie won’t give with her as Carrie likes to do things like immerse herself in the culture or go on walking holidays. Whereas Lydia likes to sit on a sun lounger with cheap wine.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
He covered branches, trending plants and marble in the first few minutes!

I was thinking about her saying she resented holidays because she was working...it's a bit of an odd thing to say.
1. Did she think PR trips were her 'holidays' and resented the sales pitch they did for a few minutes, in among the free food and pampering?
Or
2. did she feel she had to vlog when she went on holiday and therefore it wasn't a holiday? Not that we can recall them paying!
The answer is simple Elsie. 1. Is not a holiday and you are expected to put some effort in, in exchange for the money spent on you, not complain all the time and stay in your room.
2. Don't vlog when you are on a private holiday...
On the other hand she knows she has to keep churning stuff out or we might forget about her!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Oh, she reckons she is in a comfortable place if everything stopped. Must be all that investing she's done!
For her to acknowledge that shows that she thinks it may be on the cards.
Her work on most of her house won’t add value to it so when she has to downsize she will lose a lot off the value of the house. It will be hard to sell with the plumbing barely working downstairs. All unwise waste of money. There is a massive financial crash coming and she will deffo feel it then. Looks like only a baby will save her (but it won’t…).

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Love this! He’s spot on too. I’ve just started watching ‘Your Home, Made Perfect’ on Netflix which is enjoyable - two architects compete to redo your home. I’ve only watched one ep but the couple completely changed both in appearance and personality by the end, it was amazing. Until the transformation, you had no real idea of how the house layout was getting them down and completely draining them.

For her to acknowledge that shows that she thinks it may be on the cards.
Her work on most of her house won’t add value to it so when she has to downsize she will lose a lot off the value of the house. It will be hard to sell with the plumbing barely working downstairs. All unwise waste of money. There is a massive financial crash coming and she will deffo feel it then. Looks like only a baby will save her (but it won’t…).
I completely agree - it’s still going to have a bunker downstairs with no natural light and a feeling of - what can we possibly do with this miserable space? Possibly why she avoids it. She has pumped money into it for no return.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I agree, I agree with all the comments and theories as to who the brands could be. It could well be that Intermissimi have dropped her or not renewed her as an Ambassador. It might not be anything she's done, it might just be time for a change or different approach, but of course Elise would take it personally.

It certainly looks as if Bulgari are the only premium brand to still work with her, probably nothing on the cards from Jimmy Choo this year!

What she said about working with other brands, smaller brands etc ties in with her getting Carrie to contact instagram only brands or people she's not heard of before to beg for clothes, because she's seem them on insta and other influencers wearing their clothes, people like Costarellos or whatever they are called and the company she got that horrid dark red victoriana dress from and the one she had shipped over from somewhere with expensive customs charges etc etc!!

Definitely GHD, By Terry is minimal work, she promoted the advent calendar, and if Rodial have any sense they will have dumped her after the filter-gate situation!

To even consider moaning about work trips/press trips shows that she hates her job, is totally out of touch with what is expected of her, and how she has a massive ego and thinks she is above it all. That alone is probably why she's not been invited on anything good, and the only way she gets a trip anywhere (Thyme) is when it is begged for.

I'm off to watch Victoria's new blog about her Christmas pressies and trip to Dubai, looks like she got Dior stuff for Christmas as she loves the brand and she 'bought' Alex a Bulgari watch! Seems watches are a good Christmas gift!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I‘m struggling to remember the Rodial filtergate. Please would someone briefly fill me in on what happened?
I remember ages ago the uncomfortable ‘interview’ she did with the owner. I tried some of the products but wasn’t impressed at all…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am surprised that Lydiot would be hurt by a brand moving on. As a self-proclaimed Boss Babe, she should know it is all about business and when a client F$%ks up and it hurts the brand then they are going to move on. She also needs to realize that influencers are a dime a dozen and they can find a prettier, younger, more professional (knows how to say the brand name correctly, is prepared for meetings, meets deadlines ahead of time, and spells words correctly on SM where their brand is the topic), harder working, drama free, and less expensive influencer at the drop of the hat. Brands have also seen how Lydiot can turn on them in an instant if she thinks she has been slighted in the least like Holland Cooper, Dior, Jimmy Choo, the flower lady who sent her monthly flowers and then she said she didn't like flowers, etc. She has also narrowed her aesthetic to such a point as it is appealing to a small specific audience. Plus, Granny Chic is not trending as of late. She mistakes the few who post themselves watching her vlogs as fans but most are fellow Grammers or YouTubers just looking to self-promote. She is a lot like Trump and is easily fooled by flattery. And then she has that BOT problem and her problem with the govt and not following rules. It's like the Sword of Damocles hanging over her huge head.

I‘m struggling to remember the Rodial filtergate. Please would someone briefly fill me in on what happened?
I remember ages ago the uncomfortable ‘interview’ she did with the owner. I tried some of the products but wasn’t impressed at all…
She used a blurring filter in her paid post and then claimed it was the Rodial powder that by magic made her large pores and textured skin look perfect. She got called out on it and then called in for a meeting with Rodial.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I think that Monday's vlog was, in fact, Lyds' 2022 "breakdown".
Hear me out.
The fact that Lyds was not ranting and raving in irrelevant. I'm pretty sure she is on some sort of medication for anxiety and depression. Absolutely no shame in being on meds ... kudos to her if she is.
The insane non-stop giggling and OTT act of being happy together with the hurt of being dropped by brands was her medicated version of a rant. And Lyds, for sure, could not put out another angry rant, not at this time when Elle Darby and Money-Mae are facing public backlash. So, she had a manic conversation with us. :rolleyes:

Oh, Lyds does not want anyone digging into her murky background - discovering she has lied about her background, lied about being homeless, that brands dislike her for her bratty behaviour, "Hairgate" and gaslighting her followers into thinking she was assaulted.
So Lyds has to tread carefully if she wants to "chat" about what angers her.

Hence the manic OTT display of happiness, her reason for not working with big or luxury brands "she wants to support small brands" (once again, copying Josie), her use of the word "hurt".
Watch that part of the vlog. Lyds kept on looking away from the camera, looking up, looking down, looking to the side ... she looked downright shifty. And teary eyed. Conveniently the battery died. Probably just went to have a cry in the burgundy pub wonky pheasant loo.

Furthermore, her sullen behaviour in Ali's vlog is confirmation that she puts on an Oscar-worthy act for her vlogs and once she puts her camera down, it's back to the "real" Lydia - sulky, high-maintenance and bratty.

Way too much chat about putting on weight and being fine with it (side effect of meds?) - imo, she looked the same.

I counted about 4 different accents ...
And of course, ends the vlog by making Ali look like a fool. Some things never change.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.