Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Better than me. All I can think of is smegma.
Thought with some university friends would be hilarious to put... well nothing other that can be described as a diagram showing exactly where smegma is on a friends university laptop. When searching for what SMEG meant from Red Dwarf 🤭 (not sure if I have any creative talent, possibly with some but friends certainly were, had some hilarious times back then, Lydiot take note, a genuine sense of humour!)

• Haha
Reactions: 2

keinwe

what makes you think they don't have a sex life? haha well i mean i can imagine it but did she say anything about it?

Delizia

VIP Member
I took Rodial off the poll list as my poll originally read "Which brand has hurt her by dropping her?" and I thought somebody knew it was Rodial? I quickly changed it but i may have been jumping the gun!
I think it was Rodial after the #blurring tool fiasco. She never revealed what the meeting was about but we know!
I thought it was Dior.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Well she did the swab for the PCR and for the lats herself and she tried 3 different types of lats and they were all negative, whereas her 2 PCR's were positive. There have been lots of reports of lat tests not being able to pick up this new variant which is why they say if you have any symptoms even mild ones you should go straight for a PCR.
Maybe is why they were wondering how effective the vaccine was for it then, not exactly sure interesting though

Reactions: 1

Bex Bloomwood

Apologies if this has already been mentioned ……..but do we know anything about the
Large diamond pendant Lydias was wearing in the vlog ?

katiesmith81

VIP Member
All I can think of when someone says smeg (SMEG I think) is the offensive term in the comedy sci fi tv show Red Dwarf, have been many different ideas as to what it actually meant, one being the most memorable Small Meditated Evaporated Git (least I think that was the definition) 🤭
Can of course use the term (of course to anyone whos watched it as much as I have, Red Dwarf) smeghead haha

Could be worse this could be on the market (talking of toasters)