Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New reader to the Elsie thread, been reading all the Elle D drama.
BUT with the holiday stuff, I watched an old video when they went on holiday just after Lynx went missing and they went to Ibiza. They stayed in the hotel room for 90% of the time and only went out for dinner!! What an effort and cost to just stay in the hotel
Welcome to the Elsie thread! ❤❤hope you stick around xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She has been wearing it non-stop to coincide with her ‘heirloom’ KM collection ‘pieces that are crafted so well that you hand them down, hopefully’ is what she actually says. Hence, the wearing of the pendant to illustrate her love for family heirlooms. Timely, eh?
but not the ring from her step-mum…..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Frow = Dubai
Teefers = Maldives
Lyds = 3 slot toaster (even had to lie about it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Frow = Dubai
Teefers = Maldives
Lyds = 3 slot toaster (even had to lie about it)

So Teefers holiday was gifted - of course it was! I suppose Elsie turns down all the holidays - course you do love, I mean who in England wouldn't want to spend January in the Maldives? Unless you live in the bungalow of dreams, have a Vaha and tons of workout clothes and can advertise toasters and hair vitamins!!!!!

I know influencers are paid to advertise products and i'm sure in a lot of cases they are asked or part of the deal is not to advertise a competitors product, or something similar, so how is Lydiot advertising Gymshark within the same month as Adanola. We all remember when she bought a crop top from them and them proceeded to beg and constantly mention it until she got a package of the whole collection in every colour! This is the way she operates I think, buy something cheap, mention it for free a few times, then get Carrie on the beg! We love your products, we've bought them and given you mentions for nothing, now we want to work with you. Lydia is a top influencer blah blah, and she's promoting the Vaha so we need your clothes...

Busy doing nothing, ok a couple of squats in front of a mirror!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ha, ha Lydiot stuck in the bungalow whilst Josie is on a begged for luxury trip to the Maldives.

I see she is flogging the “robe that stole the show” £495 Thyme robe on her stories - as this was “kindly gifted” shouldn’t there be an ad declaration or something on this post? I’m not too sure on the rules but surely if she’s had something free and then links it, it’s an #ad???

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Well Lydia doesn't want a holiday because she will have to do some work to promote the hotel and lazy arse cant do that can she?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Ha, ha Lydiot stuck in the bungalow whilst Josie is on a begged for luxury trip to the Maldives.

I see she is flogging the “robe that stole the show” £495 Thyme robe on her stories - as this was “kindly gifted” shouldn’t there be an ad declaration or something on this post? I’m not too sure on the rules but surely if she’s had something free and then links it, it’s an #ad???
She looks like a woman in her 50s. How is she 33?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Are we predicting a 2022 pregnancy?

A few you tubers are pregnant at the moment/have recently had kids.
Oh, please NO :rolleyes:

My smallest (dog) and the youngest in the family, Pepper ❤

Meant 'intelligence' duh!!! 😂..... I'm blaming the ms and that's the story I'm sticking too 😁🤣
Hey, I don't know if I overstep a line, but I read (for some reason I get Google Alerts on my phone, I never asked for that) that they suspect Epstein-Barr-virus for MS. Haven't read into it so far, just saw it when I woke up and looked at the phone, then swiped it away. I had a prof at Uni with MS (his area is soil biology, loves worms, hates birds 😁), so I take a bit of personal interest.
Do you have any thoughts about that matter? You don't need to answer, you don't owe me one. 💛

It’s like men who want to keep their wives at home so they can control the purse strings. If they have none of their own money they are easier to control. I think it backfired with Lydia though because Ali has built himself an actual SM career.
Yes. I don't like the hate Char gets for his stay at home thing. There is also to consider that Josie knows exactly what she is showing in her videos and what not. She is really manipulative. Even so, that she tells her audience how she manipulates Char for certain things, and the fact that she tells it on the internet shows that she doesn't see a problem in her behaviour.
Char changed his drinking habits to become better, but Josie has one herself and doesn't change. Being social inept doesn't make one a bad person. Annoying, yes, but not bad. And if one of them is a habitual liar, it's Josie. She always controls the narrative.

Where IS Pepper? I know our dogs can sometimes scamper off the page…but I cannot see Pepper….PEPPER! It’s me…Auntie Oops! Bear with…I just need to fall off the page for a minute…BRB…
Couldn't see Pepper either :(

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine how awkward and embarassing it must be when she's on the beg! She obviously asked Ali to buy her all the things in Thyme she wanted and he said no to a £500 robe (sensible) and she begged them to get it free in light of all the stuff they bought!

I bet she has no shame whatsoever!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's dirty, unhygenic, wears the same sweaty gym kit all day (thats if she actually does work out properly. you know the girls you see in the gym classes with a full face of makeup that do the exercises slowly with no effort and never break into a sweat, I think she's one of those).

She's made it ok in her house for her cat to walk/sleep/clean itself on worktops and chopping boards, have a food bowl in their bathroom (vile) and drink from her glass. Porter has not been trained properly or given any boundaries either. Nothing wrong with giving a bit of human food now and again if you are sensible, and its a bit of fruit or carrots/cucumber or a little toast/egg, not part of your takeaway! I love animals, have always had cats and dogs, just the way she behaves with them is disgusting!

Because she thinks she is so amazing you can bet she does the 'don't you know who I am' speech on the regular to beg for free stuff. Looks like they went to a very nice local restaurant last night - probs with Cawwee and man bun, I do not doubt that was begged for to get a mention on stories too!

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Ali is locked out of the parking garage and strutting around like Laura Blair 😆. His Pants are SO HIGH and he’s wearing dark socks… what on earth?!

BC01B6FD-69F4-4739-87C6-7C3484DC563E.jpeg
3CAA271F-1B18-41FD-92C3-FD4D598A5A75.jpeg
2054E96E-83EA-4F33-82BB-125667C72EC5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Looks like Lydia won’t be getting this bag either! It must kill her to see others doing so well.

@Hunevoque2 I did not care for that new Dior bag everyone posted last week but this one killed it IMO. And the trench 😍

So excited for the fashion week content from… everyone but Lydiot and teefers. Funny how they try to call themselves fashion influencers and Lydia a km “designer” but don’t even follow fashion week? I find it all so artistic and creative… love it!

CD8B16C4-9364-457E-8F05-9E900BA459ED.jpeg
B756D85D-58F2-444F-9B39-ED83535900CB.jpeg
A48A04C7-54D4-462E-A289-F4A90C7E4B74.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Looks like Lydia won’t be getting this bag either! It must kill her to see others doing so well.

@Hunevoque2 I did not care for that new Dior bag everyone posted last week but this one killed it IMO. And the trench 😍

So excited for the fashion week content from… everyone but Lydiot and teefers. Funny how they try to call themselves fashion influencers and Lydia a km “designer” but don’t even follow fashion week? I find it all so artistic and creative… love it!

View attachment 991025View attachment 991026View attachment 991027
Not bad, the logo on the bottom is enough to knock anyone out. I ordered the Dior vibe bag, but sent it bag within two hours, to expensive and the strap was very odd, thin, too short for a cross body and very odd under the arm. Bags have been going back and forth lately, the LV Bb sac plat, the dauphine in denim and the saint Laurent Becky bag, I have ended up settling on the LV loop, I hope I like that one😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She looks like a woman in her 50s. How is she 33?!
Because she’s a vampire... but in reverse, aging from her pitiful, unfulfilling life. The more she consumes, me me me, more more more, the older she looks. She’s Rapidly aging as she consumes the will to live from the people around her. Have you seen Ali’s eyes? Dead inside. Have you seen Cawwie? She’s shriveling away. Even Porta Potty hates her and Lumi favors Aldi. Unhappy people are raisins and Elsie is proof. You’re a soul sucking raisin vampire Elsie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I have been waiting all day for someone who works out to comment on that reel! 🤣. She looks sooooo awkward. Plus is that a vahahahaha ad or a gym clothes ad? Cause the clothes were so distracting from you know…. The paid for product that it was supposed to be advertised.

Xenia said she cringes when she sees her reels that are just transitions. She said everyone has moved on from that. Well not our Elsie lol.

edit… we’ll I guess I had a point cause now she’s linking the clothes that “stole the show” 🙄. Note… NOT gym shark!!!

View attachment 989890View attachment 989891
That reel is bloody awful, the clothes were so distracting and she didn't do any of the exercises correctly. Plus who does an ad for workout wear or equipment with a full head of curls? A nice bun or ponytail would have been way more appropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.