Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that Monday's vlog was, in fact, Lyds' 2022 "breakdown".
Hear me out.
The fact that Lyds was not ranting and raving in irrelevant. I'm pretty sure she is on some sort of medication for anxiety and depression. Absolutely no shame in being on meds ... kudos to her if she is.
The insane non-stop giggling and OTT act of being happy together with the hurt of being dropped by brands was her medicated version of a rant. And Lyds, for sure, could not put out another angry rant, not at this time when Elle Darby and Money-Mae are facing public backlash. So, she had a manic conversation with us. :rolleyes:

Oh, Lyds does not want anyone digging into her murky background - discovering she has lied about her background, lied about being homeless, that brands dislike her for her bratty behaviour, "Hairgate" and gaslighting her followers into thinking she was assaulted.
So Lyds has to tread carefully if she wants to "chat" about what angers her.

Hence the manic OTT display of happiness, her reason for not working with big or luxury brands "she wants to support small brands" (once again, copying Josie), her use of the word "hurt".
Watch that part of the vlog. Lyds kept on looking away from the camera, looking up, looking down, looking to the side ... she looked downright shifty. And teary eyed. Conveniently the battery died. Probably just went to have a cry in the burgundy pub wonky pheasant loo.

Furthermore, her sullen behaviour in Ali's vlog is confirmation that she puts on an Oscar-worthy act for her vlogs and once she puts her camera down, it's back to the "real" Lydia - sulky, high-maintenance and bratty.

Way too much chat about putting on weight and being fine with it (side effect of meds?) - imo, she looked the same.

I counted about 4 different accents ...
And of course, ends the vlog by making Ali look like a fool. Some things never change.
Four different accents! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She does say hurt by brands, plural, but also that ‘I’ve been working with for years’ so, I think St. Tropez, Nars, Espa to start with. I think she was already dumped by GHD, Lilly & Bean and others previously. I don’t think Intimissimi or Lily Silk will dump her because they flog to everyone without exception.

She is the worst promoter ever and only has herself to blame - she has wrist issues, allergic eyelids issues, gut issues, scalp issues, hair-turns-red issues, knee issues, always freezing cold issues, actually cannot stay in a hotel without complaining about the mattress issues. The complaints/afflictions are endless - how could she influence anyone when she whines incessantly.

She hasn’t bothered about the elephant in the room - sustainability. Instead, she is wasteful and throws good money after bad. She is dressing up in prairie dresses to walk around her house. She is determined not to read the room. We care about the planet, don’t want to buy fast fashion from dubious companies, we want to make concerted efforts in the right direction whereas she won’t even watch the news. Most of us are at home taking Antigen tests so hardly going to dress up like Anne with an E. She is beyond irrelevant at this point so I reckon her ‘content’ will just be a day in the life for her die-hard followers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Hold up - now Elsie has her sights set on a Birkin 25, but she doesn’t know what colour she wants!

UMMM … WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HERMÈS WISHLIST SHE MADE IN STORE LAST YEAR?

Should we add amnesia to Elsie’s ever growing list of ailments, or were riding boots and matching Kelly belts the only items actually on her wish list?

View attachment 982954
Well it's easy as Alibaba express do them in all colours lovely .....and seeing as you never actually unbox any who's to know if they are fake or not right?? lol ....just duck off Lydiot "happinness doesn't come from material things" Millen- Moron :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::poop:(n)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
All the comments thus far on this thread have been spot on.
She has lost her direction. Her style is ridiculous (my opinion), Prairie style dresses and bows in her hair. She is trying to emulate 'poshness' and wealth, and this is also evident in the way she speaks now. It's all an act and I am absolutely sick of these pretentious influencers portraying a life of perfection. IT IS NOT REAL.
I am cross with myself for believing all their crap.
Lydiot is having to copy other influencers as she has no new content. She is trying to get in with Grossies's circle as well.

She is never satisfied with what she has.
The bungalow has been re-done I don't know how many times! How much money has she WASTED???? It's disgusting, when the average person has to work hard and pay the ever increasing cost of living bills.

• Sick
Reactions: 50
All the comments thus far on this thread have been spot on.
She has lost her direction. Her style is ridiculous (my opinion), Prairie style dresses and bows in her hair. She is trying to emulate 'poshness' and wealth, and this is also evident in the way she speaks now. It's all an act and I am absolutely sick of these pretentious influencers portraying a life of perfection. IT IS NOT REAL.
I am cross with myself for believing all their crap.
Lydiot is having to copy other influencers as she has no new content. She is trying to get in with Grossies's circle as well.

She is never satisfied with what she has.
The bungalow has been re-done I don't know how many times! How much money has she WASTED???? It's disgusting, when the average person has to work hard and pay the ever increasing cost of living bills.
The most important thing is that you've realised and you're here with us, the more the merrier on this thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think that Monday's vlog was, in fact, Lyds' 2022 "breakdown".
Hear me out.
The fact that Lyds was not ranting and raving in irrelevant. I'm pretty sure she is on some sort of medication for anxiety and depression. Absolutely no shame in being on meds ... kudos to her if she is.
The insane non-stop giggling and OTT act of being happy together with the hurt of being dropped by brands was her medicated version of a rant. And Lyds, for sure, could not put out another angry rant, not at this time when Elle Darby and Money-Mae are facing public backlash. So, she had a manic conversation with us. :rolleyes:

Oh, Lyds does not want anyone digging into her murky background - discovering she has lied about her background, lied about being homeless, that brands dislike her for her bratty behaviour, "Hairgate" and gaslighting her followers into thinking she was assaulted.
So Lyds has to tread carefully if she wants to "chat" about what angers her.

Hence the manic OTT display of happiness, her reason for not working with big or luxury brands "she wants to support small brands" (once again, copying Josie), her use of the word "hurt".
Watch that part of the vlog. Lyds kept on looking away from the camera, looking up, looking down, looking to the side ... she looked downright shifty. And teary eyed. Conveniently the battery died. Probably just went to have a cry in the burgundy pub wonky pheasant loo.

Furthermore, her sullen behaviour in Ali's vlog is confirmation that she puts on an Oscar-worthy act for her vlogs and once she puts her camera down, it's back to the "real" Lydia - sulky, high-maintenance and bratty.

Way too much chat about putting on weight and being fine with it (side effect of meds?) - imo, she looked the same.

I counted about 4 different accents ...
And of course, ends the vlog by making Ali look like a fool. Some things never change.
Yes, she does, true to form, end the vlog by making fun of Aldi - but at least Aldi isn’t fick enough to diss David Attenborough aka living legend.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I see a massive shift coming in her channel towards wellness and mindfulness. It's a cynical change in gear for Elsie as her talentless self has been shown up and is ageing (as an influencer).... So let's go down the multi billion pound industry of wellness.

The obsession of 'always remaining happy' is incredibly unrealistic for anyone to maintain. As humans, we have not evolved to remain in this state, more of survive and reproduce. If life throw lemons and curve balls at you, which it invariably does, how you gonna cope with that if all you spend your time doing are things that keep you happy?

If you are financially sound, how about donating your time to helping others, charitable work which will give you that sense of satisfaction rather than the pursuit of happiness as the means and an end.

Her shrill repetition of 'I'm always happy, I'm always happy' is the least convincing part of her flogs!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’ve just had another Youtube recommended old vlog of hers from 5 years ago ( I know, it’s a vicious circle if you take a peek). She looked so pretty pre filler rubbish and her hair and outfit looked right for her age. Anyway, there were Tiffany bags on the bed (I wasn’t really listening, just skipped through parts) but Clarins was also included somewhere and I’d forgotten about them, they’ve not been mentioned recently?

She was still moaning she was tired and overworking after a simple day though so that hasn’t changed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The AUDACITY of this cow to say that those PR trips were not a holiday. Let's break them down then shall we

- A free stay in a hotel abroad, flights included.
- Free food
- A varied, interesting itinerary
- Piles of freebies
- Spending time in a different scenery and culture
- Parties, drinks, entertainment

So please pinpoint for me exactly how that isn't a holiday AND THEN SOME. When I go on holiday I have to pay for everything, sort my own transfers, food, drink, itinerary. And I certainly do not get a whole suitcase worth of freebies waiting for me in my hotel room.

I would love to ask a room full of minimum wage, hard working, burnt out people working long hours if they would consider Lydia's PR trips a holiday or not.

Her greed and entitlement is absolutely disgusting.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 83
Josie said something similar in a video recently - about how the PR trips aren’t holidays. I’ll agree that because they create content while they’re there there is some work involved. But it’s not significant, and they still get plenty of time to relax and enjoy themselves - as evidenced by their silly vlogs in Ibiza etc.

Reactions: 44
The AUDACITY of this cow to say that those PR trips were not a holiday. Let's break them down then shall we

- A free stay in a hotel abroad, flights included.
- Free food
- A varied, interesting itinerary
- Piles of freebies
- Spending time in a different scenery and culture
- Parties, drinks, entertainment

So please pinpoint for me exactly how that isn't a holiday AND THEN SOME. When I go on holiday I have to pay for everything, sort my own transfers, food, drink, itinerary. And I certainly do not get a whole suitcase worth of freebies waiting for me in my hotel room.

I would love to ask a room full of minimum wage, hard working, burnt out people working long hours if they would consider Lydia's PR trips a holiday or not.

Her greed and entitlement is absolutely disgusting.
Hear hear!!!! 🕋😤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well it's easy as Alibaba express do them in all colours lovely .....and seeing as you never actually unbox any who's to know if they are fake or not right?? lol ....just duck off Lydiot "happinness doesn't come from material things" Millen- Moron :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::poop:(n)
49117530-1D3A-48C3-A8DA-FB4F1284505F.png

Did anyone see yesterday’s Sellier story on Hermes fakes? This convinced me even more so that Liddles Mini Kelly is a 100% fake. Apparently fakes are ubiquitous and people are being scammed for thousands.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m quite shocked she’s actually admitted (what we all suspected) to being dropped by several brands. Of course she plays the victim card as nothing is ever her fault but surely her lemming followers will wonder why this has happened and look into it? Or maybe not 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I see a massive shift coming in her channel towards wellness and mindfulness. It's a cynical change in gear for Elsie as her talentless self has been shown up and is ageing (as an influencer).... So let's go down the multi billion pound industry of wellness.

The obsession of 'always remaining happy' is incredibly unrealistic for anyone to maintain. As humans, we have not evolved to remain in this state, more of survive and reproduce. If life throw lemons and curve balls at you, which it invariably does, how you gonna cope with that if all you spend your time doing are things that keep you happy?

If you are financially sound, how about donating your time to helping others, charitable work which will give you that sense of satisfaction rather than the pursuit of happiness as the means and an end.

Her shrill repetition of 'I'm always happy, I'm always happy' is the least convincing part of her flogs!
Thing is, she does not practice any of this stuff on a regular basis, we know that, so it will be interesting to see if she's on the beg for more fitness stuff and equipment to copy Josie and whether she gets a Peleton this year or she actually eats healthily and gluten free! She is such a hypocrite and everything she does is a fad or copying others, so it is very possible she's followed a few new people and copying what they are doing in the hope of engaging new subscribers etc. She has made a lot of comments including the ones in the last vlog about being thin and having a bigger but these days!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The problem with Elsie is she contradicts herself and lies all the time and as people start to realise it they wont trust anything she is flogging!

She's gluten free-then buys gluten pizza, pasta etc

She's eating healthy but downing the MOET

She loves Rodial but in the next IG video she loves Elizabeth Arden and has used it since she was teenager

She loves these leggings from Intimissimi but she only wears 1950's dresses

Goes on about being eco friendly but has a gas guzzling RR, a land rover and a Aston Martin

She's happy happy happy but in Ali's vlog is a sour faced nasty cow.

Things don't make you or her happy but in the next breath she is buying rings, watches, shoes, dresses etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Does Lidl think that only the “cOuNtRy” has sunrises like the ones she shows? I live in a proper city and we also get sunrises like that. She’s so pretentious even her sunrises have to be better than our plebe sunrises.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.