Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Josie is in the Maldives creating content on the beach for Sky and Lydia is in Northamptonshire making a tablescape for Sky

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If she's doing it to try and keep up with Vic and Josie and the likes, then I don't think it will work.

Personally I'd rather watch a Maldives or Dubai vlog that someone shrieking and lisping at their new puppy - no matter how cute the puppy may be.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Why would she put on an all-black outfit to put nude/beige shoes on? Looks bloody awful

Reactions: 19
Sorry but she already enraged me within the first 5 mins of this vlog ... her bleeping weak wrists that can't open a fence when she can just step bloody over it. The whole "Ali come and open the gate" ..lazy AF witch and then saying to the dog "he knows who's boss" .. I mean I think everyone knows verruca salt ..and dare them if they disobey you ... goes for your animals .. your husband .. and pretty much anyone who has had the displeasure of working with you I imagine!! :mad::mad::mad:

Her whole narrative in the first 5 mins tells us all everything .. people must fall in line with what SHE wants .. and what SHE likes and bleeping watch her blow if they don't .. same with the wanting another dog and forcing her husband to like nature and sunrises .. bleeping spectacular marriage all round (PS: ALI GROW A bleeping PAIR!):sick::sick:

The whispering was so put on and disineguous .... she has bloody told him outright she is having another dog and he has evidently shut up for an easy life ...so stop with the fake ass lying and whispering as no one is buying it!!

"I can't let him think he has lost" ... I mean are you in a marriage or is it a bleeping game of "1 upmanship" .. this is her to a "T" .....IT'S ALL ABOUT WINNING .... Not the fact it's a tiny little puppy who has been bred to be ripped away from it's mother ... it's all about HER as usual! She makes my bleeping piss boil!!! She is actually loathsome!

And the whole monologue that was completely rehearsed by him in the car about her deserving it was vomitworthy ... She absolutely DOES NOT deserve anything .. she is a horrible human .. a nasty bitchy mare to him and frankly she can't look after the animals she does have! At this point I am really sad for that little puppy going to Cruella De Millen-Moron's puppy factory in the broken ass bugalow! :cry::cry:

He is just as bad as he enables her .. and his crass comment about "sausage" was frankly appauling and didn't need to be left in a vlog .. they are about as classless as one can get in my opinion ... uncouth arseholes with a bit of money ....

And already "YOU AND MY CASHMERE ARE NOT FRIENDS" ... FFS he is a little puppy ... she has duck all right to own another dog .. she is bloody horrible with that sodding tone in her voice!!! :cry::cry::cry: And Barclay is yet another bleeping pretentious name ... twit!

And there she goes on moaning that they can't go out now as they have the puppy .. I mean FFS did you think he would be fully trained and raring to go .. he is a BABY!!!! not a piece of ASOS/AMAZON crap you buy and then push it out in the hallway :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I can't watch anymore as it actually makes me sad to think that the little dog has been taken from his mother so young and has to live his life out with that witch!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Man in the restaurant asks if there are any allergies and madam pipes up with gluten :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This bleep always has to witch about something, the food and service are great but madam thought there was no atmosphere, there was no music and she had to ask them to turn the lights down and she didn't like the interior. That Lydia is why you are not invited anywhere.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
OMG Lyds is blasting the restaurant PARIS HOUSE (?) they went to !!! 🤬 Because of the INTERIORS !!!! (she means interior decorating).

What the heck is wrong with this chick ?????????
".... the decor and the ambience ... there is literally no atmosphere there"
" ... I couldn't even hear music, I had to ask them to turn down, like, the lights"
" ... The decor there ... it's in the most beautiful house you have ever seen, like, absolutely beautiful ... blah blah French house transported to Woburn blah blah and it is stunning and then you go in ... and it's just ... the decor, there's just no character whatsoever in this beautiful old house, there's NO character"
" ... Very very strange"
" ... A real shame because the staff and the service are, like, another level"
"... and the food was amazing, the bread :)rolleyes:), the wine, everything, was amazing, it's just oooooh (pointing upwards) and then booooo / pooooo (hand dropping waaaaaay down indicating "bad")
"...that was the only thing I would say about it. Other than that it was great to spend an evening blah blah blah"

OMG. She is such a witch. Like, another level witch.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
She has just got a puppy and has announced that she is going away

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She has a busy week, next week.
She is barely coherent, even the captions did not make sense. She said something about having to pack.
" ... get my head in the zone I need something about packing and yeah."
Eh ? :unsure:
Idiot.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG Lyds is blasting the restaurant PARIS HOUSE (?) they went to !!! 🤬 Because of the INTERIORS !!!! (she means interior decorating).

What the heck is wrong with this chick ?????????
".... the decor and the ambience ... there is literally no atmosphere there"
" ... I couldn't even hear music, I had to ask them to turn down, like, the lights"
" ... The decor there ... it's in the most beautiful house you have ever seen, like, absolutely beautiful ... blah blah French house transported to Woburn blah blah and it is stunning and then you go in ... and it's just ... the decor, there's just no character whatsoever in this beautiful old house, there's NO character"
" ... Very very strange"
" ... A real shame because the staff and the service are, like, another level"
"... and the food was amazing, the bread :)rolleyes:), the wine, everything, was amazing, it's just oooooh (pointing upwards) and then booooo / pooooo (hand dropping waaaaaay down indicating "bad")
"...that was the only thing I would say about it. Other than that it was great to spend an evening blah blah blah"

OMG. She is such a witch. Like, another level witch.

She didn't look like she was enjoying the meal - and they never go out for expensive meals! It was a tasting menu at £89 per person plus wine. I reckon Carrie begged for it in return for mentions. She is an absolute nasty witch, she could have easily talked about the restaurant in a positive way and just said at the end it might benefit from a more sympathetic refurb or re-design. The face on her when she was eating says it all - horrible cow!

Also, when she was going to visit (pick up the puppy) she said she'd finished work for the day at 3pm, then she described busy busy days filming a reels and coming up with ideas for a tablescape! Not really what anyone else would call a busy day! And then of course she was exhausted!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Ali really has zero say over what goes on in their house doesn’t he? I remember her banging on about another dog and Ali being firmly against it.
Yeah it’s another dachshund, I would be fuming if I were Josie, Lydia is trying to turn into her.

Ali in the car on the way to pick the dog up saying he would be content without another dog but that she deserves it because of the ‘progress she has made’.

That man needs to grow a backbone and realise he’s married to a controlling bully.
Yes to both. I'm surprised he hasn't set some boundaries. It's always about her, yet she is such an irritable, irritating cow in his vlogs. Sure, his content ain't the best either but at least he is a decent human being. Seeing Ms. Sourpuss in his videos always ruins it for me with a constant busy body nonsense just in the view of a camera.

Reactions: 20
I hope she has a lot of money saved as Isabella dachshunds are known to have skin issues and alopecia and I don't think insurance will cover it.
Isabella’s are ridiculously unethical is that what she’s getting? It’s extremely frowned upoun in the Dach community!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Literally LIT - TERALLY zero fashion or beauty content in this vlog.

(Showing us her fugly OOTD - victorian Karen Millen black floral dress - does not count as fashion content.)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So Lydia clearly brought Barclay from that puppy farm breeder she was following on insta! The markings to his shoulder and front paw are the same to the picture Beesdash_bullykennel posted of a male Isabella Pied on 4th Dec. This woman’s ignorance to breeders makes me sick, there appears to be no information about this company online, nor are they KC registered, they seem to be churning out puppies left right and centre!! 😡😡😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I think she has got some type of Isabella double dapple type dachshund. The lighting is too dark to tell but she's an actual bleep is she has purchased one :mad:
I don't know anything about dachshund. Why is it a bad idea to buy a double dapple ?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.