Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happyfocker

This woman is bat shit crazy. Not only is she filling her house with ferns. She now has a fern print robe and and fern tea towels. So fecking bizarre!! If this isn't a major indicator of some obsessive disorder, I don't know what is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Emilee88

Yeah it’s another dachshund, I would be fuming if I were Josie, Lydia is trying to turn into her.

Ali in the car on the way to pick the dog up saying he would be content without another dog but that she deserves it because of the ‘progress she has made’.

That man needs to grow a backbone and realise he’s married to a controlling bully.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
She does say hurt by brands, plural, but also that ‘I’ve been working with for years’ so, I think St. Tropez, Nars, Espa to start with. I think she was already dumped by GHD, Lilly & Bean and others previously. I don’t think Intimissimi or Lily Silk will dump her because they flog to everyone without exception.

She is the worst promoter ever and only has herself to blame - she has wrist issues, allergic eyelids issues, gut issues, scalp issues, hair-turns-red issues, knee issues, always freezing cold issues, actually cannot stay in a hotel without complaining about the mattress issues. The complaints/afflictions are endless - how could she influence anyone when she whines incessantly.

She hasn’t bothered about the elephant in the room - sustainability. Instead, she is wasteful and throws good money after bad. She is dressing up in prairie dresses to walk around her house. She is determined not to read the room. We care about the planet, don’t want to buy fast fashion from dubious companies, we want to make concerted efforts in the right direction whereas she won’t even watch the news. Most of us are at home taking Antigen tests so hardly going to dress up like Anne with an E. She is beyond irrelevant at this point so I reckon her ‘content’ will just be a day in the life for her die-hard followers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Defender Bender

Hi everyone,

I’m a long time lurker and my story is similar to most people on here. I initially enjoyed Lydiot’s content but as time went on, I found I was constantly disappointed (and other emotions).

I have a few theories on her overall mental state and health. I think everyone here agrees there are strong personality traits; self sabotaging, impulsive behaviours, emotional dysregulation. Noticeable narcissistic traits; victimising, insecure, disregard of other’s emotions, unable to take criticism. The list can go on…

A few have speculated a thyroid condition and I have often thought this; intolerances to dairy and gluten (although she clearly ignores this), erratic moods (highs and lows), weight issues, and it can cause your hair to worsen (obviously her poor hair management doesn’t help that hay stack). Her gut health would be horrendous.

Her behaviours are disgusting and I know that she treated Nicky awfully. Nicky has profited incredibly well from it (well done Nicky)! I cannot stand the way she treats people (and animals). Lydiot is an all round disappointment. She is unprofessional, her fashion is unrelateable, she never shows the items brands send her and her content is so boring.

She had an incredible opportunity to show case some awesome outfits in Ibiza, going through the practicality of wearing certain items on holiday. Make me want to buy those items but instead we got excessive giggling and eye f*cking the camera. Once again, she could have easily show cased the Jimmy Choooos, pretend those items are her cup of team and style them up. Instead we got Victorian dresses or items torn at the elbow.

When will she step up or step down?

P.s thank you for having such a beautiful community on here 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Julia123

VIP Member
Since I listened to the brands portion 2x 😵 my takeaway is that she’s not that much better than Feb 2020 when she blamed her behavior on Nicky “abuse” and the pandemic. Sure maybe she’s found some coping skills but she’s still the same old narc.

These brands who rightfully dropped her or didn’t renew contract for a myriad of many business reasons. (Dislike of hairgate, bad sales, ungrateful and difficult Lydia, late and lazy content, fraud with the blurring tool, and most importantly the massive amount of boys and paid for likes/engagement that don’t buy the product. I’m sure her fee is most certainly based in part on her numbers). She says they HURT her. Think about how her sheep will take that. The brands that Lydia doesn’t work with anymore HURT her. Maybe they will lash out at the brands?

And the bit about work trips still pisses me off. She resented the work trips because they weren’t vacation. Though I am quite sure these brands schedule them non stop and a lot of travel can feel a bit much but…. even if they “work” all day doing content and taking photos, uploading etc…. The whole days and nights are scheduled with education about the brand, a ton of free swag, drinking, big parties, and skiing/yachts/helicopters. She resents them for not being a vacation when she could easily have 1. Turned them down and 2. Booked an actual vacation. So the brands are at fault again.

Playing the victim some more… as @Miscanthus so well addressed above. Its the anxiety fault for her being lazy, ungrateful, greedy, unethical,blowing deadlines, rudeness, and abuse of others.

Guess she got lucky that a brand like LM/boohoo/nasty gal don’t mind her reputation and what she’s done. But she needs to wake up. A company like that will use her up and move on when she doesn’t sell anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Since I listened to the brands portion 2x 😵 my takeaway is that she’s not that much better than Feb 2020 when she blamed her behavior on Nicky “abuse” and the pandemic. Sure maybe she’s found some coping skills but she’s still the same old narc.

These brands who rightfully dropped her or didn’t renew contract for a myriad of many business reasons. (Dislike of hairgate, bad sales, ungrateful and difficult Lydia, late and lazy content, fraud with the blurring tool, and most importantly the massive amount of boys and paid for likes/engagement that don’t buy the product. I’m sure her fee is most certainly based in part on her numbers). She says they HURT her. Think about how her sheep will take that. The brands that Lydia doesn’t work with anymore HURT her. Maybe they will lash out at the brands?

And the bit about work trips still pisses me off. She resented the work trips because they weren’t vacation. Though I am quite sure these brands schedule them non stop and a lot of travel can feel a bit much but…. even if they “work” all day doing content and taking photos, uploading etc…. The whole days and nights are scheduled with education about the brand, a ton of free swag, drinking, big parties, and skiing/yachts/helicopters. She resents them for not being a vacation when she could easily have 1. Turned them down and 2. Booked an actual vacation. So the brands are at fault again.

Playing the victim some more… as @Miscanthus so well addressed above. Its the anxiety fault for her being lazy, ungrateful, greedy, unethical,blowing deadlines, rudeness, and abuse of others.

Guess she got lucky that a brand like LM/boohoo/nasty gal don’t mind her reputation and what she’s done. But she needs to wake up. A company like that will use her up and move on when she doesn’t sell anymore.
The use of the word Hurt was very interesting. Most people would say the contract ended, we parted company, moving on, changing tack but only a narc could say they hurt her!
As for the PR trips...the 'work' element, and I'm using that term loosely, does not take up 24 hours a day. Only Elsie could resent an all expenses paid trip to Bora Bora! Not to mention all the other lovely trips. Bloody hell!
She should try really travelling for business. I used to go to Chicago..arrive in time for dinner, spend two days in a conference and come back on the red eye and straight to the office.
If she wants a holiday she should book one and pay for it, but she's frightened to step away from SM for 3 weeks in case she becomes irrelevant.

• Heart
Another long time lurker here. So sad that she has decided to purchase another puppy, which will now be for content as she seems to have nothing else. I have a little story to tell of my little mini dachshund that I rescued three years ago. She was bred from by a so called reputable breeder. She is a little Black and Tan but there were dapple in the litter she came from. She was kept for breeding and looks like she was mated on her first season (according to the vet). She had to have a Caesarean and when she came round, she killed one of the puppies. We will not know why she did that, it may have had something wrong with it and she knew best. She was discarded as the breeders said she was a bad mother and had cost them too much money as they could have got at least £3-5000 per pup and as she had to have a caesarean. She was kept outside in a cage for her short life as a breeding dog.

I have had this little dog for three years now and she is the sweetest kindest little dog you could ever wish for. I am lucky that I work from home and she sits on my lap wrapped in a blanket while I work. This is now the fourth dachshund I have rescued and I just feel so cross that people like Lydia get these little dogs because they are fashionable and they want to use them to get free products and produce shit content. So so sad.

• Heart
  • Sad

sillymoomoo2

9E29B15D-7F1B-4CE2-80EC-95B7351D4B10.jpeg

8745808D-106F-455C-A603-477C4A5F89F8.jpeg

AD1F818D-6095-484C-9974-7A67D273599A.jpeg

850FE572-4845-494B-8EA2-F3F708FB1E67.jpeg

So glad to see people leaving these comments, even if it’s just to make subscribers aware where they may not have been already, hopefully putting them off following in the idiots footsteps!

No doubt these will be deleted soon.

Imagine buying a ‘colour’ of puppy you know is prone to so many problems, and you’ve even vlogged yourself in the past saying you didn’t buy the colour because you know about the problems, and yet months later you STILL buy one for the gram!! Sorry guys, I’m banging on about it but I’m fuming. This is so damaging, encourages the breeding in the future and others to buy the dogs, and it’s bloody cruel on the poor pup who probably has to suffer throughout its life so that people like Lydia can get cute dog content. Abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
The thing that really irked me was that SHE IS GOING TO CHANGE THE RAISED BEDS. After all that bloody hooha in getting them in, she’s had one summer of her ‘perfect kitchen garden’ where she grew half a carrot and let the rest run wild or die, she now says these were cheap beds and she wants a more rustic feel….WHAT IS THE BLOODY POINT IF NOTHING GROWS IN THEM? I give up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Influenzermary

Another extremely dull flog. Does she honestly think people are interested in her ramblings?
BDC43C76-423E-44FB-A121-81B334C4FFAF.jpeg

Lol

E20DF051-2D62-4E4A-8F7C-6309DB274FE3.jpeg

WTF are these trousers and would anyone wear them?

She also claims KM clothes are designed in an ‘atelier’ with real ‘craftsmanship’. Erm slave Labour sweatshops and copy and paste Zimmermann more like.

Pretty obvious Liddles has been reading these threads. Right at the end she made a point about spending her own money on beauty products (reluctantly, because she is surrounded by all the free stuff). Generously she wants to share with us what she spends her own money on 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

muffintop13

Chatty Member
One thing that really infuriates me is people who respond like this to criticism. Lydia has started doing it all the time now and it makes my blood boil :mad::mad::mad:
Screenshot 2022-01-17 191122.png
:mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Namima

VIP Member
OMG Lyds is blasting the restaurant PARIS HOUSE (?) they went to !!! 🤬 Because of the INTERIORS !!!! (she means interior decorating).

What the heck is wrong with this chick ?????????
".... the decor and the ambience ... there is literally no atmosphere there"
" ... I couldn't even hear music, I had to ask them to turn down, like, the lights"
" ... The decor there ... it's in the most beautiful house you have ever seen, like, absolutely beautiful ... blah blah French house transported to Woburn blah blah and it is stunning and then you go in ... and it's just ... the decor, there's just no character whatsoever in this beautiful old house, there's NO character"
" ... Very very strange"
" ... A real shame because the staff and the service are, like, another level"
"... and the food was amazing, the bread :)rolleyes:), the wine, everything, was amazing, it's just oooooh (pointing upwards) and then booooo / pooooo (hand dropping waaaaaay down indicating "bad")
"...that was the only thing I would say about it. Other than that it was great to spend an evening blah blah blah"

OMG. She is such a bitch. Like, another level bitch.

• Angry
  • Sick
Hello you wonderful people! Long time lurker here, and I finally had enough of Lydia's nonsense. Mind you, until very recently I lived under a rock size of the Alps and did not know about the whole Nicky debacle. But something felt odd for quite some time with her content and I went out of my way to figure out what exactly it is, because like you ladies pointed out - we are investing our time to that content. So why support those who objectively don't deserve it? Lost touch? Perhaps were never in touch with real real world? So yeah long story short, I left a comment on her recent vlog voicing my opinion and of course there had to be at least one Lydiot (seriously, you guys and these nicknames, brilliant!) who white knighted for her. What a sad, sad echo chamber they're stuck in. But oh well, to each their own, right?
Looking forward to more stuff in here. Happy Sunday 😇

• Heart

KatieTessa

Definitely GHD , she begged and begged for a smaller wand until she eventually had to buy one herself . They didn’t invite her to any parties . isn't it fantastic Lauren Caisley can send her kids to private school ?!!!! all that ‘work’ pays off you know . And remember kids , when one harps on about being ‘so happy , happy , happiest , spectacular, ’ , it’s clear there is a mental breakdown en route .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I am so pleased to have unsubbed from Lydiot's YT. Jesus. I am reading all your comments about her latest vlog and I get so worked up! She is UNBELIEVABLE! And being described as a narcissist is bang on. How vulgar to boast about the fact that someone she gave business to can send their children to private school because of her. Crass and classless. It is very notable that she has not been working with many brands of late. I think Cawwie is doing a shit job as her Manager, and Lydiot is definitely not lifting a finger to chase work. She expects them all to come begging to work with her. She is unrecognisable these days to how she used to be. Smug. Self centered and full of self importance. She had become very boring and unrelateable.
It looks like KM is the only brand she works with.
ESPA hasn't been mentioned for such a while now. And the PR gifts are drying up.
What I can't understand is the fact she is spending thousands upon thousands of pounds on 'stuff' when the work is not exactly 'rolling in'.
Ugh.

• Heart
  • Wow

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
That section is TEN MINUTES LONG. I mean I’ve been to a physio, and a masseuse (old riding injury) many many times. Never in my kitchen. Never on camera.

I have to say, I saw more chemistry between Ali and his handler in that ten minutes than I’ve seen between Ali and Labia in the last four years.
I thought he was having his balls waxed.

• Haha
  • Heart