Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is trying to climb back up cult beauty’s arse. That’s why she was orgasming over the Aurelia pillow mist, hoping to generate some sales from her sheep. To show that she still has some influencing power left. I bet it’s going to ”break the internet”!
I loved it when Ali just wasn’t impressed by it at all, you could tell she was miffed 😂

And Karen Millen a “higher end” brand? Yeah, used to be, until Boohoo took over with all the polyester shite. I don’t care how hard working and functional that polyester is, it’s simply not worth the high price they‘re charging for it. And those two monstrous dresses, who the duck dresses like that? It’s got to be a joke!
Seriously I was loving when Ali was like MEH at her pillow mist.... and she actually said something like "we are going to have a party in our bed"... about the spray.

I have never used a pillow mist. I don't really get the reason and why 2x per day? To cover up the fake tanning smell? I feel like it's possibly one of those random products noone needs or uses but influencers are paid to promote... pillow mist, face spray, setting spray....

She did say that her post of the Theory boots BROKE THE INTERNET. Mkay 🤔 ONE Person said she bought them after seeing her post. LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Where has the 'giveaway' Era gone? None of the top influences have done it now. Lidl with her pretend one million followers does 0 giveaway unless it's gifted by the brands AFTER she signed a juicy contract, got the free samples for herself and vouchers.
She never gifts her PR packages, hope V and D and Cawwie Moo Moo gets to take it all. But seeing her 'declutter' videos, more like she stores everything, drawers filled to the brim and one day gives it all away because it's bothering her... Not doing it out of generosity.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I’m not even putting myself through it. She has no content at all. Nothing. Looking at Ali’s video yesterday (which I also didn’t bother with) and hers today it’s plain to anyone to see they are struggling for content and what they have put out (Ali’s video thumbnail) is just embarrassing.
I'm the same. I Will not watch either of their vlogs. They are really scraping the barrel for new content.

Reactions: 24
Seriously I was loving when Ali was like MEH at her pillow mist.... and she actually said something like "we are going to have a party in our bed"... about the spray.

I have never used a pillow mist. I don't really get the reason and why 2x per day? To cover up the fake tanning smell? I feel like it's possibly one of those random products noone needs or uses but influencers are paid to promote... pillow mist, face spray, setting spray....

She did say that her post of the Theory boots BROKE THE INTERNET. Mkay 🤔 ONE Person said she bought them after seeing her post. LOL
I had a lavender one once. Specifically made for mothers in labour. It was so useful during contractions. And really helped my daughter just fly out 🙄😂

I binned it the other day. Regular bedding washes and a nice smelling fabric softener/fragrance does the job just fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

The only thing of hers that broke the internet Tattle was her verbal abuse of a pregnant woman and her fraudulent cheap Ali baba plastic mitt.

Let's get the facts straight, Lydiot.

Kim Kardashian's ass broke the internet. The only thing you broke is your career.

The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Don't have a toaster here in Moscow (I'm sure our London one is missing us🤣), so here - have a look at what I've cooked just now. I'm sorry, Lyds, it won't match your beige aesthetic...a true tragedy!😉

View attachment 986645

If anyone wants a recipe - chicken breasts shredded by hand or cut with the knife mixed with sour cream and horseradish. Top it with some dill and cranberry. I promise you it tastes amazing!😍😇
Wow! That looks fabulous!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So, she says she likes "texture" but I think she just likes rotten and dirty looking things. Disgusting toaster & oven, smelly unshowered hair and body, dirty cat walking on everything, don't bother to wipe dog feet so he trots around all of the mud, filthy RR, rotting looking kitchen table, rusty horrible fire pit and those pricey oxenwood pieces don't look silvery like teak does when it silvers, they look terrible.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Wow. Just wow. Todays vlog is the fakest I have ever seen her. Who is she kidding?!! Vulgar bullying materialistic influencer is now a healthy living ambassador who works out at 6am, makes healthy tonics, goes for cleansing countryside walks in the unparalleled sunrises (deep breath: “Wooowwwwwwwww”) indoor plant expert, foraging queen, bookworm who discusses literature with her husband as part of their spectacular marriage. I mean 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
It was utterly vomit inducing in its fakery. It’s all an act.

I hope she enjoys her latest collection of polyester “wardrobe heirlooms” made in Boohoo’s sweat shops by workers who are paid less per day than she spends on a gluten filled frozen croissant from the garden centre.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Look how much brighter and airier that kitchen was only 3 years ago ....dare I say it .. I actually liked it

I will get my coat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So did I! I think just when her house was looking good she did and about turn and wanted a rustic farmhouse style house/kitchen!

Can anyone guess what on God's green Earth this is supposed to be?
View attachment 987263
I see rice, possibly bits of chicken, and it's all drowned in gravy?
Why is the table set as if more people will come for dinner when presumably it’s the two or them?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I am in total agreement ... they look industrial and are really lovely to look at but they are not the best toasters on the market!!

I have a smeg 2 slot double wide (for toasted sandwiches so the openings are larger) and I can honestly say they are very expensive but so stylish and they toast to "puuuuhfection" .. I am totally "obsessed" .. ..it's "the dreeeeam" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also being a boujie ass mofo .. I have the juicer and the keetle all to match lol
I swear our Elsie had Smeg ones. I'm sure she did a whole vlog of her going to London with Ali and they were gifted a load of things from there for the Bunga! Including that pink smeg fridge that she keeps in her wardrobe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Oops... your home seems so stylish/ gorgeous. I have to admit, I'm very envious! 😍😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Where has the 'giveaway' Era gone? None of the top influences have done it now. Lidl with her pretend one million followers does 0 giveaway unless it's gifted by the brands AFTER she signed a juicy contract, got the free samples for herself and vouchers.
She never gifts her PR packages, hope V and D and Cawwie Moo Moo gets to take it all. But seeing her 'declutter' videos, more like she stores everything, drawers filled to the brim and one day gives it all away because it's bothering her... Not doing it out of generosity.
Sophie does great give aways that she pays for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I swear our Elsie had Smeg ones. I'm sure she did a whole vlog of her going to London with Ali and they were gifted a load of things from there for the Bunga! Including that pink smeg fridge that she keeps in her wardrobe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Oops... your home seems so stylish/ gorgeous. I have to admit, I'm very envious! 😍😍😍😍
That’s a really lovely thing to say - thank you so much. I‘m sure yours is lovely too. I think so many of us are keen on interiors and property aren’t we? Not to mention bags and shoes…bags and shoes…bags and shoes…fans self with a copy of Woman’s Weekly and goes for a little lie down…😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Agreed! The bloody state of these... they cost £10,000! That's 6 months' wages for some people!
View attachment 987214
View attachment 987215
Can’t believe they leave £10k pieces of wood furniture out to the elements overwinter! I have a B&Q garden table and I put it away each winter and protect it with teak oil at the start and end of the season. If I had a £10k piece of garden furniture it would have it’s own shed!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Catching up on all the appliances chat that happened overnight for me! I loved seeing/reading about everyone's toasters and kettles.
My partner wants to buy all Sage appliances but they are all over priced and some have terrible reviews! I think the cheaper brands actually last longer most of the time.
Sage is actually the same as Breville, like @shiroyagisan lovely kettle & toaster. They just have different brand names in diff markets (and Heston did a rage with them for a while, but he doesn't own the company or anything). I think definitely some products are better than others though.

My Kettle & espresso machine are both from Breville (both black) and I really rate them both. My toaster is Kitchenaid (Brushed stainless steel), and I used to have a Kitchenaid kettle but it died. A sad day as anyone in a tea drinking home will know :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 987341
These are mine. I had no idea that they were both Black and Decker. Toaster is about 12 years old and doesn’t burn the toast how I like it. Kettle is about 3 years old. I use to have a glass one, but it died. Sad times.
Sorry to be nosey, you don't have to answer. But who is the rather dapper handsome chap in the photo? Xx

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.