Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the toaster has just be serviced why is it so disgusting ?? I have a Seb that must be 24 years old and doesn’t look that bad!
This made me giggle. One of my sons is called Seb and he’s always covered in muck - he’s 4, thought he might grow out of it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does she not explain exactly why a Dualit toaster is worth investing in?
Because she hasn’t got a clue and didn’t read her brief...She’s more interested in styling the filthy thing up with a Thyme napkin. This is a euphemism for her life...

Dont look close - I won’t pass muster
Here instead - a Thyme green duster...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I've only just noticed...

It's a three slice toaster.
Screenshot_20220113-122504_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220113-122446_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220113-122537_Instagram.jpg

Maybe it's just me, but I find that so incredibly odd. Who toasts three slices of bread at once? It's always two or four, no?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Grand Tattle SHOW US YER TOASTER competition...

This is my entry - Crumbs - I hope I win...

(Unserviced Dualit 10/12 years old and erm...clean...)

6BB1DF90-646C-462E-AB7E-73CA1414A7B2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I haven't watched Ali's vlog yet - need to wait until after dinner as don't think I can stomach seeing his feet and other parts. Why is the physio in the bloody Kitchen when they've a gym room, Ali's office or a spare bedroom to use???? Vile totally vile!

And then I see the witch eating croissants in bed. Firstly lets ignore the fact they are full of gluten, secondly I hate people eating in bed, and croissants are so messy and flaking, and she's got jam, plus the bloody cat there, I just cannot, it is beyond words!
Isn't it also bad to eat in bed altogether? I remember learning about how the bedroom should be exclusively for sleep and sex and not eating/watching TV, because your brain should associate it with rest and nothing else🤔 Welp, since there's DEFINITELY not any sex happening in that bed, I guess she's decided to switch to eating instead😅 And yes - got one of the worst possible foods for it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Elise showing us her dirty Dualit toaster whilst wearing her #gifted (begged for) £495 silk robe from Thyme!! Does this actually count as work?? (or as content for that matter?)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I have a Dualit, mine is a 4 slicer, I don't think it's great it doesn't toast evenly ever, but I'm not 'investing' in another until it breaks!

Elsie can only afford to invest in a toaster not a cottage, and if she is advertising for Dualit, surely she could have begged for a new one!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Those marks come off easily with a little bit of “The Pink Stuff” cleaning paste on
a dry cloth. She’s been too busy looking at herself in the viewfinder to practice her serene face to even bother checking that the product looks appealing.
Practice her serene face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS what is this Pink Stuff? Vaguely aware of it, feel like I must be missing out!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My humble toaster is this one:
s-l400.jpg

It matches my glass kettle:
Screenshot_20220113-140644_Firefox.jpg

Neither cost anywhere near £100 but they do exactly what I need them to and I love them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I have a Dualit toaster and kettle. Toaster is buried deep in the under stairs cupboard as the toast eater in our house prefers to use the grill but I love my toaster as it’s a design classic. I plan to be buried with it….

My humble toaster is this one:
View attachment 986336
It matches my glass kettle:
View attachment 986341

Neither cost anywhere near £100 but they do exactly what I need them to and I love them
I love a glass kettle. You can literally watch a pot boil!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have a Dualit, mine is a 4 slicer, I don't think it's great it doesn't toast evenly ever, but I'm not 'investing' in another until it breaks!

Elsie can only afford to invest in a toaster not a cottage, and if she is advertising for Dualit, surely she could have begged for a new one!
I am in total agreement ... they look industrial and are really lovely to look at but they are not the best toasters on the market!!

I have a smeg 2 slot double wide (for toasted sandwiches so the openings are larger) and I can honestly say they are very expensive but so stylish and they toast to "puuuuhfection" .. I am totally "obsessed" .. ..it's "the dreeeeam" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also being a boujie ass mofo .. I have the juicer and the keetle all to match lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Practice her serene face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS what is this Pink Stuff? Vaguely aware of it, feel like I must be missing out!
They usually have it in Aldi but you can get it in most places. It’s the old Stardrops brand which I remember from the 70s😬. It cleans anything and everything.

232F1C7A-F582-42FA-998B-EDA385CDD201.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.