Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He brings her breakfast in bed (2 croissants and FIG jam) and she says "oh wowwwwwww" . Never thanked him. Just petted Lumi and said that it's not for her. Mind you Lumi never looked at it before she said that.

Nice "healthy" breakfast of TWO gluten croissants and jam... so much for Monday's video, lol

View attachment 984536View attachment 984537
Their sex life must be non existent if Liddles sleeps in a long sleeved thermal and bra top. Bet there are longjohns and a chastity belt under there somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 42
And we are treated to the roast dinner again on the flog! He is actually so proud of it, burnt cauliflower cheese, burnt yorkshires, and the hugest portions for them both! Speechless, that would feed six people easily!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
He brings her breakfast in bed (2 croissants and FIG jam) and she says "oh wowwwwwww" . Never thanked him. Just petted Lumi and said that it's not for her. Mind you Lumi never looked at it before she said that.

Nice "healthy" breakfast of TWO gluten croissants and jam... so much for Monday's video, lol

View attachment 984536View attachment 984537
I love how he just brought her the whole jar. Didn’t spoon it out into a smaller bowl or anything. So luxe 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Listen carefully - I will say this only once…

Stender Tem broccoli…🧠🧠🧠

1.25…

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The fact he had the veg roast, potatoes etc on the worktop ready to be put in the oven would be fine IF YOUR CAT DIDNT WALK ON THE WORKTOPS every 5 minutes.:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The fact he had the veg roast, potatoes etc on the worktop ready to be put in the oven would be fine IF YOUR CAT DIDNT WALK ON THE WORKTOPS every 5 minutes.:sick:
It's the secret ingredient. That's how they keep themselves so slim. Worms. If you are hungry but don't want to put on weight? Worms! If you want to be a lazy moo-moo but also complain about non-existent bodily ailments... Worms! Worms. Out now, at your local Waitrose Kitty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Listen carefully - I will say this only once…

Stender Tem broccoli…🧠🧠🧠

1.25…
I missed the “stender tem broccoli” the first time around because I was watching it on 1.5 speed, but I went back and checked and you’re absolutely right dear @Oops...!

I’m pretty sure when God was handing out brains, Ali thought He said ‘trains’ and asked for a slow one! 🚂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I missed the “stender tem broccoli” the first time around because I was watching it on 1.5 speed, but I went back and checked and you’re absolutely right dear @Oops...!

I’m pretty sure when God was handing out brains, Ali thought He said ‘trains’ and asked for a slow one! 🚂
That train/brain bit got me actually pissing my self, I had to do the crossed legs trick😂😂😂🤣😝

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Only thing I noticed was her wine glass was completely empty before he even sat down at the table. Imagine him going to the trouble of cooking and you’re one down before he is seated? If I recall correctly, this is after him being designated driver the night before at Hoho Farmhouse so that she could be hostess with the mostess with her new membership
entertaining their guests.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Only thing I noticed was her wine glass was completely empty before he even sat down at the table. Imagine him going to the trouble of cooking and you’re one down before he is seated? If I recall correctly, this is after him being designated driver the night before at Hoho Farmhouse so that she could be hostess with the mostess with her new membership
pathetic

Do we think she's trying to get a barefoot or other wine spon? I know teefers has gotten some with daylesford wine and maribo or whatever that rose is called.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I mean even Char Char who is a decent cook doesn't have a youtube channel so if Ali is thinking of turning his channel into a cooking one THINK AGAIN CINDERS! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Was the limo company fully booked that night?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I mean even Char Char who is a decent cook doesn't have a youtube channel so if Ali is thinking of turning his channel into a cooking one THINK AGAIN CINDERS! 😊
If Ali thinks that a roast will be enough to get his YouTube going well that is another story. Even char char isn’t able to do more than his roasts or scrambled egg, I never seen him cook a stew, daube, lasagna, spaghetti bolo , tajine, curry… he couldn’t even manage the beef Wellington at Christmas time! His bbq’s are always charcoal… not that brilliant.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Could this little nugget from Victoria be a teey weeny dig? She is so much harder working than our Elsie!
LOL sure looks like it!

But according to Elsie... Vic isn't 'happy' because she is successful AND skinny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.