Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not caught up yet but she did follow that breeder the other day on insta xx
I will take bets on how long this raging narc takes to get another dog ...

It's always the same ... never satisifed with 1animal so got the first dog eventhough simpleton hubby never wantede one .. doesn't give a flying crap if the cat gets put out again having another animal in the house ... but has to do it as NO content whatsoever .. so when in doubt get another animal for content.

:sick:(n)(n):cautious:

He’s writing his name in case he forgets who he is. 😀
Dis book is da pwopety of Ali Gawdon like innit.......:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
E69DE6B3-1FF1-48BA-A53D-B7819F197052.jpeg

51FA082B-2896-4C95-A8F8-D3ED62821165.jpeg

‘Never been more proud’ ???? ‘Inspiring, uplifting, empowering community we have built’????? About a woman having the bravery and courage to…drive an Aston Martin????

She needs to get a grip of a lot more than the steering wheel this one 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
This boasting of community she's built is almost as vomit inducing as her claiming to have put some people's kids through private school thanks to her spreading their name about. Ew ew ew ew I'd just love someone to kick that pedestal out from under her that she continually puts herself on

View attachment 995307
View attachment 995308

‘Never been more proud’ ???? ‘Inspiring, uplifting, empowering community we have built’????? About a woman having the bravery and courage to…drive an Aston Martin????

She needs to get a grip of a lot more than the steering wheel this one 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Would she really have got another dog? I got my dog at a similar time as she got Porter and I couldn't imagine adding another puppy just yet and you can bet she has not got a rescue!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s def not a baby because….

You can’t aff link it or sell it on Depop

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She is so far up her own arse saying all that crap, it is ridiculous! It is the fault of enablers such as Carrie and Ali and fake friends such as Teefers! She listens to what they say, and gets bigged up by them, and has an inflated sense of self worth and self importance and then comes out with all this BS about empowering and uplifting community. Wasn't it Vlogmas when her minions (community) were arguing amongst themselves in her Youtube comments!!! Spose that doesn't count then!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
All I'm saying is if it is a pregnancy announcement I have my husband on standby to go grab me some mini eggs from Tesco Express

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Would she really have got another dog? I got my dog at a similar time as she got Porter and I couldn't imagine adding another puppy just yet and you can bet she has not got a rescue!
She wanted Ali to give her a puppy for Christmas but I expect the breeder wouldn't oblige with her timeline and lack of content.
As for a pregnancy, she made a statement to the effect she wanted to be pissed every day over Christmas, Ali was the designated driver one night, the Moet was brought in by the crate, etc. If she was bedridden it was Covid from Grossie or a hangover.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Dear Diareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee‘sss

Gud mawning from S’TEN PENNYWORTH CORNER

I did get dress’sed up to take a photo in my study. In edition I also showwed eff my pen. I held it in 2 bits and pretended to write on the first page of my book which had werds in it. I know I look like my own impression of a business’s man who has a study. I will be showing more foto’s of me wiv me feet’s on the desk soon. It shows I am an 80’s broker who wheeler deals probably on der stockmarket’s. Last week I was given a tigers eye to treasure at my Lea sure. Chri’stmas is over now. Must get changed.
Love it too! ❤❤

He’s writing ALIS JURNAL - PRIVAT KEAP OUT!
I just wrote something similar to your post before I read yours. 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well i've fast forwarded to see what the news is.

Do you want a spoiler?

sorry if you don't

Woof!

She had to do something didn't she - no content, no brand deals, nothing going on, how many sunrises can we watch and dog walks? Well now there will be more dog walks and cute puppy content! Typical Lydia!

But tonights vlog includes paid partnership with Adanola againnnnn!

The toaster campaign was the dreammm!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Well I'm glad I was wrong. Sneaky witch following that page.

Think I'll get my mini eggs anyway from all the drama

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.