Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not bad, the logo on the bottom is enough to knock anyone out. I ordered the Dior vibe bag, but sent it bag within two hours, to expensive and the strap was very odd, thin, too short for a cross body and very odd under the arm. Bags have been going back and forth lately, the LV Bb sac plat, the dauphine in denim and the saint Laurent Becky bag, I have ended up settling on the LV loop, I hope I like that one😂
I don’t like the logo on the bottom of that bag either. That’s disappointing about the Dior Vibe. The LV Loop is a stunner, though. I love the shape. I recently got the Prada Brique in I think the colour is officially called Clay Grey - with thin crossbody and wide guitar strap in calfskin - I am very happy with it. Prada bags are all RFID now so not so much paperwork comes with it.

Looks like Lydia won’t be getting this bag either! It must kill her to see others doing so well.

@Hunevoque2 I did not care for that new Dior bag everyone posted last week but this one killed it IMO. And the trench 😍

So excited for the fashion week content from… everyone but Lydiot and teefers. Funny how they try to call themselves fashion influencers and Lydia a km “designer” but don’t even follow fashion week? I find it all so artistic and creative… love it!

View attachment 991025View attachment 991026View attachment 991027
Trench is divine!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t like the logo on the bottom of that bag either. That’s disappointing about the Dior Vibe. The LV Loop is a stunner, though. I love the shape. I recently got the Prada Brique in I think the colour is officially called Clay Grey - with thin crossbody and wide guitar strap in calfskin - I am very happy with it. Prada bags are all RFID now so not so much paperwork comes with it.

Trench is divine!
I agree the trench is the dream, but for real!!
Nice choice your Prada bag, Prada has some great bags but often pretty pricey !❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I ve just got back from Waitrose :sneaky: and found myself in the magazine isle and started to browse. I felt a strong desire to look for some magazines that show the latest fashion trends. I haven't bought a magazine in years but I was so excited to see so many enticing clothes that I went and bought THREE!!! 😁

I truly understand what you re saying @Julia 123 and how exciting fashion can be. Elsie and Teefers (and IMO Frow too, I m sorry but the clothes she was flogging in Dubai were atrocious) actually do the opposite of inspiring me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Look what is at the bottom of Josie's get rid of pile whilst she is clearing her wardrobe out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2022-01-15 at 18.09.37.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
🤣🤣🤣 Looks like a SOCO waiting for his crime scene colleagues. Checking his watch for when he needs to put his top and mask back on. He really does hang around some dodgy places. Dirty boy!
Outside GAY, waiting to start his shift as a pole dancer. No doubt wearing a thong, and string vest, underneath his country pursuits garb.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I ve just got back from Waitrose :sneaky: and found myself in the magazine isle and started to browse. I felt a strong desire to look for some magazines that show the latest fashion trends. I haven't bought a magazine in years but I was so excited to see so many enticing clothes that I went and bought THREE!!! 😁

I truly understand what you re saying @Julia 123 and how exciting fashion can be. Elsie and Teefers (and IMO Frow too, I m sorry but the clothes she was flogging in Dubai were atrocious) actually do the opposite of inspiring me.
Yes - I so agree! Now that magazines have gone from doctor’s and dental surgeries as well as hair salons and even libraries, I buy them all the more because I miss skimming through them. I buy Vogue monthly anyway as well as Hello! Fashion but now buying Harper’s too just for the joy of a physical mag. For digital, WhoWhatWear is excellent.

She has all her Karen millen x Lydia dresses for sale! Not friends anymore??
She probably just can’t wait to get her teef into her own KM designs!

Did you buy frozen almond croissants?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So Teefers holiday was gifted - of course it was! I suppose Elsie turns down all the holidays - course you do love, I mean who in England wouldn't want to spend January in the Maldives? Unless you live in the bungalow of dreams, have a Vaha and tons of workout clothes and can advertise toasters and hair vitamins!!!!!

I know influencers are paid to advertise products and i'm sure in a lot of cases they are asked or part of the deal is not to advertise a competitors product, or something similar, so how is Lydiot advertising Gymshark within the same month as Adanola. We all remember when she bought a crop top from them and them proceeded to beg and constantly mention it until she got a package of the whole collection in every colour! This is the way she operates I think, buy something cheap, mention it for free a few times, then get Carrie on the beg! We love your products, we've bought them and given you mentions for nothing, now we want to work with you. Lydia is a top influencer blah blah, and she's promoting the Vaha so we need your clothes...

Busy doing nothing, ok a couple of squats in front of a mirror!
I'm sure Lidl would have put a disclosure in contracts that allows her to work with competitors. Influences don't care about the brands, they care about the moneyyy

Reactions: 15
Where IS Pepper? I know our dogs can sometimes scamper off the page…but I cannot see Pepper….PEPPER! It’s me…Auntie Oops! Bear with…I just need to fall off the page for a minute…BRB…
Sorry didn't upload a picture, here she is 💖
20211004_135427.jpg
IMG_20210319_135103.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Oh, please NO :rolleyes:

Hey, I don't know if I overstep a line, but I read (for some reason I get Google Alerts on my phone, I never asked for that) that they suspect Epstein-Barr-virus for MS. Haven't read into it so far, just saw it when I woke up and looked at the phone, then swiped it away. I had a prof at Uni with MS (his area is soil biology, loves worms, hates birds 😁), so I take a bit of personal interest.
Do you have any thoughts about that matter? You don't need to answer, you don't owe me one. 💛

Yes. I don't like the hate Char gets for his stay at home thing. There is also to consider that Josie knows exactly what she is showing in her videos and what not. She is really manipulative. Even so, that she tells her audience how she manipulates Char for certain things, and the fact that she tells it on the internet shows that she doesn't see a problem in her behaviour.
Char changed his drinking habits to become better, but Josie has one herself and doesn't change. Being social inept doesn't make one a bad person. Annoying, yes, but not bad. And if one of them is a habitual liar, it's Josie. She always controls the narrative.

Couldn't see Pepper either :(
No worries sweetie I don't mind talking about it. Ive read up on the Epstein Barr virus too, very interesting, trouble is there are so many reasons why multiple sclerosis may occur. A lot of msers have relatives with it so it can be a gene problem, my half sister has it too and we are linked through our Father, also I've heard it can be environmental, where you live in the world can cause more cases, ie colder counties I think. I had chicken pox as a child so the virus may have made my immune system to start attacking my myelin. Its a very tricky area to try and solve as your nervous system is very complex and controls everything in a human body. Hopefully one day they will find a cure, it will help those who are in the early stages but those in the later stages like myself will still stay as we are. I've always said you don't realise how much your nervous does until it goes wrong 😕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

I’ve been craving magazines too! Real professional advertising and to see what the brands and editors put in there. Influencers seem to only show a few aesthetics and they aren’t usually mine even if I like some of the lewks on them

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She went to Cannes with them once? Dior beauty I think.
She was invited to that trip to Paris with Claire and Sophie. Of course, she had to drag Cawwie along and then ignored the exhibit they were there to see (sat on the floor) and was anti-social at the luncheon. Not the way to make an impression for future work. I assumed that at that point she thought she was a shoe in with Dior fashion.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
View attachment 991809Agggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh may the love of dogs preserve me forever!! I know I say this about them all BUT I looooooooooooove Pepper.

Come along darling let’s slide off the page together and go for a nice chat. Yes you can bring your blanket…wheeeeeeeee….xx
View attachment 991809Agggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh may the love of dogs preserve me forever!! I know I say this about them all BUT I looooooooooooove Pepper.

Come along darling let’s slide off the page together and go for a nice chat. Yes you can bring your blankie…wheeeeeeeee….xx
She's on her way 🥰

One of my favourite pics of Pepper 😍
Screenshot_20201206_152510.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 57
No worries sweetie I don't mind talking about it. Ive read up on the Epstein Barr virus too, very interesting, trouble is there are so many reasons why multiple sclerosis may occur. A lot of msers have relatives with it so it can be a gene problem, my half sister has it too and we are linked through our Father, also I've heard it can be environmental, where you live in the world can cause more cases, ie colder counties I think. I had chicken pox as a child so the virus may have made my immune system to start attacking my myelin. Its a very tricky area to try and solve as your nervous system is very complex and controls everything in a human body. Hopefully one day they will find a cure, it will help those who are in the early stages but those in the later stages like myself will still stay as we are. I've always said you don't realise how much your nervous does until it goes wrong 😕
Anthony William suggests it’s Epstein Barr too. It appears to make quite a bit of sense when you read what he says. I always strongly recommend his work to anyone with a thyroid problem too. Naturally, I’m not qualified but I am extremely interested in certain people’s work and he’s one of them.

She's on her way 🥰

One of my favourite pics of Pepper 😍View attachment 991827
You have a VERY special dog, but you know that.

(some of the dogs and cats belonging to us on our site are seriously incredible . As you know there’s no such thing as coincidence…). I was told by my acupuncturist last week that the kHz frequency at which a dog wags it’s tail and the frequency at which a cat purs are actually healing frequencies for humans. I think it’s more than possible that we get chosen because they know we need their frequencies around us…having said that I have always been a mad cat and dog woman…big sigh…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anthony William suggests it’s Epstein Barr too. It appears to make quite a bit of sense when you read what he says. I always strongly recommend his work to anyone with a thyroid problem too. Naturally, I’m not qualified but I am extremely interested in certain people’s work and he’s one of them.
Hopefully they find something that will help all with a chronic illness. Unfortunately I do see reports that because the drug industry make so much money from dmd (disease modifying drugs) that they just like to keep us all sick, who knows 🤷‍♀️ fingers crossed a cure will be found one day.

Hopefully they find something that will help all with a chronic illness. Unfortunately I do see reports that because the drug industry make so much money from dmd (disease modifying drugs) that they just like to keep us all sick, who knows 🤷‍♀️ fingers crossed a cure will be found one day.
On new years day I had one of my many bad falls and have fractured my ribs on my left side, so that was a good start to the year lols.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.