Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was thinking about her last vlog... what do you want to bet the "investments" in other areas she said they made are her hermes bags? (if real)? She would totally be the type to put investment money into handbags and then use them foolishly to death only to lower the resale value. 😝
OMG - bingo - that’s what she meant! What a fool...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
As predicted tonights flog contains an integrated partnership with Vaha, so she's on the health and fitness trail, predict by end January she will be ill and back to the junk food!
Walks with Ali as well! I'm waiting for his cooking to fill the bingo card!

And she's once again going about her goal to be awake by 6:30 in the morning to work out and drink her crappy tonic. To quote the wise @Delizia here:

"No thanks I'd rather wake up late and have wake up sex and then have my morning shower and coffee. Sounds like a better workout and a much better energy boost, and it's free so here you go."

And she wonders why brands are dropping her!
Oh yeah! Have you heard her describing the cardigan she's wearing, being unable to correctly pronounce the name of the brand and going "Who cares"? Amazing job ethics👏👏👏

Come at me, Scarlett. I'm waiting😈😈 Tell me I'm in love with Ali again - I believe in your ability to twist it there🤣

Screenshot_20220113-203558_YouTube~01.jpg

P.s. She's shitting on GHD! They've definitely dropped her ass!

Another

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Coincidentally, today I visited a store in my neighbourhood called "The Brit Emporium" and I saw this product but was unsure whether or not to buy it ... Is it good ?
It works on everything I’ve tried but for 89p you might as well have a go. I get rid of scary turmeric and saffron stains out of white quartz worktops easily and it gets scorch marks off casserole dishes, black spots off gas rings etc, just add elbow grease😁

Another good one is Barkeeper’s Friend, I had a really bad water ring mark on an oak table and googled for a solution to fix it and it was the same ingredients, got rid of that mark too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
0 content, blabbing on about anything and everything, found myself doing other stuff while watching (on viewpure ofc)
Save yourself an hour and don't bother.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Another extremely dull flog. Does she honestly think people are interested in her ramblings?
BDC43C76-423E-44FB-A121-81B334C4FFAF.jpeg

Lol

E20DF051-2D62-4E4A-8F7C-6309DB274FE3.jpeg

WTF are these trousers and would anyone wear them?

She also claims KM clothes are designed in an ‘atelier’ with real ‘craftsmanship’. Erm slave Labour sweatshops and copy and paste Zimmermann more like.

Pretty obvious Liddles has been reading these threads. Right at the end she made a point about spending her own money on beauty products (reluctantly, because she is surrounded by all the free stuff). Generously she wants to share with us what she spends her own money on 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Has she been medicated? I'm half way through watching todays effort and she seems hysterical, cackling madly about nothing, giggling to herself, and jabbering on, as well as answering all our comments!

2022 not 2020 - thanks Elsie, well done for reading our comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
In one of her vlogs from late last year - before Vlogmas, she was in Harrods I think with Cawwee and showed a Cleau de poop bag, so we assumed maybe products for her to promote or free gift. In tonights vlog, she has done a Cult Beauty order and bought a Cleau de poop lipstick. If she had a good reputation with the brand wouldn't she get one for free sent over? Also she did a few Cult Beauty boxes, wonder if they give her a discount code!

All a bit tragic for someone that was partly a beauty blogger having to buy all the new products that have come out and her own make up - you never see her getting freebies anymore!

Oh and she's apparently going to tell us about the treatments she's had at Dr. Ayad, course you are Elsie!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 985975
It's a f*cken toaster
View attachment 985976
Like, the most basic looking toaster you could pick up at Asda
View attachment 985977
Couldn't you have cleaned the bloody thing for this #ad?
View attachment 985978
This is where the big bucks are! The kettle!

Seriously, it's so insulting that she implied everyone should be buying themselves a £150 SMEG toaster when they moved into the bunga, only to be shilling this thing within 4 years
This is my toaster, we've had it over a year and yes it gets used, I'm a clean, hygiene freak, alas Lydiot is not.
IMG_20220113_181241.jpg
View attachment 987010
IMG_20220113_183652.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
"Me and Ali are not going to bed or wake up in the morning without spraying some pillow mist first".

So while all the other couples are enjoying each other's company, or having sex or cuddle or whatever, those twats are spraying their bed. Bet 172627282826252 times as well, like she's putting the perfumes on. Try cleaning your sheets, Lyds - you won't need all that mist😉

Also be honest with me. Who of you did this?🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220113-211718_YouTube~01.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
In one of her vlogs from late last year - before Vlogmas, she was in Harrods I think with Cawwee and showed a Cleau de poop bag, so we assumed maybe products for her to promote or free gift. In tonights vlog, she has done a Cult Beauty order and bought a Cleau de poop lipstick. If she had a good reputation with the brand wouldn't she get one for free sent over? Also she did a few Cult Beauty boxes, wonder if they give her a discount code!

All a bit tragic for someone that was partly a beauty blogger having to buy all the new products that have come out and her own make up - you never see her getting freebies anymore!

Oh and she's apparently going to tell us about the treatments she's had at Dr. Ayad, course you are Elsie!
Yikes, so tragique

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Ok so she had the Smeg in November 2018. Then no toaster posts for a considerable amount of time on her home account as she seemed to change her kitchen layout for a bit.

3 years isn't really long in terms of the lifespan of a decent toaster is it. Could be the longest anything has lasted in that house though. View attachment 986709
Look how much brighter and airier that kitchen was only 3 years ago ....dare I say it .. I actually liked it

I will get my coat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
"Me and Ali are not going to bed or wake up in the morning without speying some pillow mist first".

So while all the other couples are enjoying each other's company, or having sex or cuddle or whatever, those twats are spraying their bed. Bet 172627282826252 times as well, like she's putting the perfumes on. Try cleaning your sheets, Lyds - you won't need all that mist😉

Also be honest with me. Who of you did this?🤣🤣

View attachment 986958
That wasn’t me!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.