Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JMD

I know it's early but ...

Lydia Millen #105 - Confusing greed for goals, viewers for trolls, time to go back to those Ibiza poles

:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

UsernameOfDreams

She might as well just tag Victoria ITF in this 😂

“Not just a pretty editorial that looks like it fell right off the pages of vogue” don’t worry Elsie we’d never ever assume that! Vogue has proofreaders.
"I've been an influencer for a decade" - so what? You've been an English speaking person for at least three decades and still haven't learned the difference between you're and your.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Don't be jealous of my designer bags which I have dug out of the deep, dark recesses of my bespoke cupboards and placed on specific display for this video where I inform you that material things mean nothing 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82

Loupylia

For the love of god. 15+ bras? 30 pairs of knickers? 15 pj sets??? This is just disgusting

also “I placed a huge intimissimi order…”. AD
so you didn’t place an order then? They were all gifted. It makes me sick that this greedy materialistic woman gets gifted this stuff. You know who might need bras and underwear? I do. Those poor refugees from Afghanistan who only have the clothes on their back might appreciate some new underwear. Companies like Intimissimi could do a hell of a lot better by giving things away to worthy causes 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 80

Namima

VIP Member
New Reel up.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 What the f*ck. Who approved this crap ???????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Thanks to our very own queen of one liners @Wophie for the cheery, windy, pirate thread title, which received 66 votes!

It's only right that we bring back @AmaliaLana brilliant pirate image too!

Elsie has been trying to reinvent herself as a fashion influencer now it's Autumn! Unfortunately for her, it's more like Panto season! Elsie....your career's behind you!

There was a flurry of speculation about Nicky and #hairgate but all is calm again.

In other news we amused ourselves with measuring Ali's height against the latest car spec and brick wall!

20210901_122713.png
20210901_173321.jpg
20210901_174216.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

K18

VIP Member
I'm not showing off all my expensive belongings, these things don't bring me happiness and joy however I'm still going to sit in my wardrobe in front of my purposely positioned display of luxury shoes and handbags that don't mean anything to me just to remind everyone that you guys aren't shit. Just look at all my expensive stuff blah blah blah. Please use my discount code I am so kindly and generously sharing with you so that I can continue to buy all my luxury items. It's not about you, it is all about me.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 75

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
She sits there in a brand new straight-out-of-the-bag Dior sweater and tells us material things don’t make anyone happy. Firstly, since when? Two minutes ago? Secondly, this whole thing is derived from Tamara’s vlog where she said exactly this. However, Tamara was robbed of all her bags and jewellery recently so it was absolutely in context to say that material things don’t necessarily make you happy.

Copycat Lidl just embellishing a nonsense topic because she literally has nothing better to do so is piggybacking off a more successful influencer.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Luna252

VIP Member
Oh my god, her latest story is making my blood boil. She’s harping on about how we should all be ‘hyping’ up women online instead of tearing them down. That’s a bit rich coming from you, Lidl. Where was this train of thought, this year and last year when you spent months and months trying to tear down a young pregnant hairdresser and ruin her career and business??? You need to practise what you preach you vile, vile woman 🤮

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

Stefano

VIP Member
I was away for a few weeks as I sincerely got bored and I was with my family finally after 18 months of not seeing them so my priorities (unlike a certain influencer) was not social media .. sorry guys for the ghosting ...

Well I actually braved that vlog last night and i was fucking mortified at the content.

Let us leave alone the clickbait title, and the photo that had simply fuck all to do with the vlog as usual, ... all for upping the suspense and views (which I may say are fucking dwindling severely over the last few months), but it was the entire content that made me shout "BULLSHIT" out loud!

She comes across about as authentic as that fucking saggy Birkin which was only backed up by a fucking #AD and discount code added at the end .. I mean are fucking feeling OK dear??

She talks about luxury that costs nothing ......this has enevitably stemmed from all the (now deleted) comments about her being tone deaf in a pandemic with her addictive buying sprees.. so it's effectively damage control when you are flying by the skin of your arse professionally.

But to sit in the 1 part of the house where there are copious amounts of designer goods all on show is like showing a Vampire a crucifix. It will rile people and will make you look about as fucking stupid as she did look.

It is very easy for this self made BEGGAR to sit in her overpriced Bungashitshow home ...throwing copious amounts of clothes away after having worn them once / spending thousands on useless items/ renovations/greenhouses, to sit and fucking preach to her viewers about the simple things in life.

Bitch no one is buying the bullshit you are selling! Most people know what simple things are and they don't call them luxury as they have no fucking time to enjoy them as they have bils to pay/ jobs to do and are genuinely worried each month. So smelling fucking Spring/ drinking cold fucking water out of a recycled glass or sprigs of fucking rosemary ain't taking away their problems .. TONE DEAF AS USUAL!

She feels the need to re-connect with the little poor people that follow her and to "lower" herself to their level so that she can keep them as viewers, and this was all a staged contrived video as she knows that her career is heading south so they are her income at the moment.

People like this woman make me annoyed that social media exists, these twats would be working 9-5's without a pot to piss in with their levels of intelligence, living on their paycheck month to month .. so don't come preaching your "simple life shit" to me hunny.

You may fool idiots but unfortunately intelligent people still exist in the world .. and I would assume they don't know "who you are"!

Rant over xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Newbie here 🖐 what's her problem? I've followed her on insta for years and *just like that*...out of the blue she's blocked me! Never messaged or been negative towards her, liked her posts if I saw them 😖 I did like one of vics posts, could that be the problem? But is she really that petty !! For someone who complians about this site, she's driven me here and for no reason.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

klady

VIP Member
D3072037-9A7C-4E79-80B2-F410AD0F6B7C.jpeg

Porter IS NOT interested in protecting you, Lidl. If delusional was a person!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
If all her luxury items don't make her happy then why doesn't she auction them all off and donate the proceeds to charity.
Exactly - better yet, why is she even buying these things?

The latest flog and this entire hyping up of other women is beyond hypocritical.

Elsie, if the urban myth is true and you do read here, please understand that comments as the above are neither hate nor shade.
Yes, we have fun, make memes, but really, this topic is concerning. You make no sense. Are you high?

This type of discourse coming from the mouth of an person who is constantly dressed and tarted-up head to (camel)toe in brands and manufacturers who are notoriously known for their unethical and inhumane practices, particularly towards women and girls in the, so called, developing world is the definition of Hypocritical.

We ask you, what is the point of pursuing this "career" then?
Why have you chosen to become a "professional" influencer?
Have you considered how deflated your true followers must feel after seeing this? T
hey go and buy some shit, sewn together by exploited women around the world, or some mica based highlighter mined by a 9y old in India bc you encouraged them to. And now you've reached fucking Nirvana and have arrived at the conclusion that material things don't bring you happiness?

Also, NONE of the things mentioned as "free" alternatives are truly "free" suggestions for the viewers of LEM vlogs.
I realize it's nonsensical to attempt to apply the rules of logic when it comes to your content but let's dissect the water example.
It gives you joy to drink water, but specifically, when poured in to a $$$ bourgeoisie glass. So the object of appreciation here is the glass, the material item, the one with a $ value associated to it, not the water itself.

Do you even know how much water costs us all collectively? Do you understand the human impact and carbon footprint of your actions?
Not casting judgment on your values necessarily here. These problems are complex and beyond your realm of intellect... And that is ok. Just don't hide behind this faux-enlightenment bs.

The luxury items don't make you happy, then please stop contributing to the unhappiness and exploitation of others.

It is gross, beyond pathetic, and frankly, just like your sense of "style", so démodé.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

K18

VIP Member
This is an autumn collection rather than A/W if I am correct?
If so, can you imagine in the cold yet not freezing temperatures of the UK in autumn, having to un-cinch yourself every time you get a bit warm, or go inside? Picture yourself stopping off for lunch somewhere, un-cinching yourself, taking your coat off and hanging it on the back of your chair (or on a coat stand if the place is fancy enough 😉) then having to ask the staff if there is somewhere you can hang your belt! Failing that it will sit on the floor next to your Birkin I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

These influencers do not think of the practicality in anything. They don't have to make a commute or walk into town to buy groceries and essentials in the pissing rain or muggy weather. They can stay at home and just pop out when the weather is ideal. "Mr Millen-Gordon, I would like to go somewhere today. It is perfect cinching weather for my heritage Karen Millen coat"

🤢
I was thinking about this the other day on my train to work. I dress quite boring for work mainly jeans/trouser, shirt/t-shirt and a nice jacket sometimes I'm in all black other times full colour. My work is very casual so if I wore anything more than that I would stick out like a sore thumb, I don't dress quite as plain on the weekend though. I was thinking about the likes of Freddy, Lydia and Josie and how their idea of dressing is wildly inappropriate for most normal people who have to go to work 5 days a week. I was honestly sat their trying to figure out where I could wear any of their daytime outfits too and I couldn't think of a single place. Freddy although not quite as bad as the other 2 dresses like Angelina Ballerina, Josie dresses like the pigeon lady from home alone and Lydia is just a disaster, one peter pan outfit after the other.
Are these women actually influencing other women?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

blue_orchid

VIP Member
She's such a pathological liar about every single thing.......about brands wanting to work with her, inviting her to events, about her success and stats etc. etc.....

Bitch, please. :rolleyes:

The daft twat lies about everything and who is she trying to convince, us or herself? For someone to have all these posts online today writing like a nutter, it's clear she's lost another major brand, me thinks.

I think Armani Beauty dropping her completely whilst they wine and dine Frow in Venice got to her. They also invited other influencers, much smaller and lesser known than Lydiot, but not Lydiot. Speaks fucking volumes right there. I also bet Dior did NOT invite her to the tea but just mailed her some items. They stopped inviting her to shit a while ago.

Her rants today about filters etc. tells me another brand has dropped her possibly.

This is standard Lydiot and she's spinning and unraveling.

Soon they'll need to scrape her pancake arse off the floor and encourage her in chicken breathing.

As usual, right on schedule.

Then she'll say she was punched and had several hits, fall apart, show us a pic of her tear streaked face in bed(though you won't see any tears), followed by another "I'm Back" video, then followed by vlogs of "My New Life" etc. etc, etc. etc.

Rinse and then fucking repeat.

She's such old news. She's tiring and exhausting to watch and she is the true architect of her demise. I feel no pity for someone this arrogant, rude, abusive and greedy. She is a malignant narcissist and her arrogance is despicable.

What a fucking moron.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61