Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think most of the "negative" comments are people commenting in amusement. Elsie, as per usual, is being overly dramatic and playing the victim.

Her lip syncing though, is heeeeelarious and imo, the colour of her lipstick does not look good on her skin tone.

Well I don’t believe that anymore, considering Josie is a size 8 in jeans and wore lidl’s dress(while in Ibiza) to perfection !!

I have just fallen in love, but will have to wait, car repairs come first😭
The bag is gorgeous !! ❤

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have't watched miss Lidl for years now, but I do like to read these threads about influensers sometimes. You are all quite fun and today I got inspired to watch her last video... and I remembered why I don't watch influensers anymore. So much so that I made an account to showcase how I lost my last kicking braincell on a Friday night to Lidl.

(This might be a bit late to the party!)

''Yey we found a bag!''
WE FOUND A BAG!.png

gaps ''It realy is the ultimate summer bag, isn't it?''
THE ULTIMATE SUMMER BAG.png

gasp in amazement ''UUUuuUUUuuUu''
uuuuUU.png

Lidl gasps ''This will be so nice with a raincoat, or with lots of flowers.. just stuning!''
pose pose rain coat.png

''I feel like a heart emoji looking it, gosh!''
heart emoji.png

''It's stunninK...''
STUNINNNG.png

''Yas, it's stunninnnnggg''

stunink.png

''The most elegant summer bag I have ever seen it's stunning, just stunning!''
stunning.png

Then she preceeds to buy the tackest one covered in a brand logo pattern as a backdrop to her dressing room❓ I thought she was cottage core, green fingers now with half her house painted sage green... or cottage core is brand lux now too? I don't know anymore!

And If someone could elburate whats going on with this boob contour? Rally nobody told her???
053bab80e6dd4464c215fa4a90bed4c1.png

I got influenza not to watch this again any time soon, gosh! Cudos to whoever manages to keep up waching all her postings on the social platforms!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Genuine question: Why is she always stood with her legs likes this? It is really irritating. She is moving her upper body about but her legs are just stuck stiff, spread open. She has even changed her underwear but her legs immediately go back to that position. 😭

6478E440-98AE-45A7-BE27-01023B8B7722.png
A097FD9E-A6D1-4290-9159-945F4782F69C.png
350BD6E2-77A9-490A-9B3A-422B94A9980F.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Genuine question: Why is she always stood with her legs likes this? It is really irritating. She is moving her upper body about but her legs are just stuck stiff, spread open. She has even changed her underwear but her legs immediately go back to that position. 😭

View attachment 743699View attachment 743700View attachment 743701
I think it’s to make her look thinner??

ive noticed a lot of influencers stand like this or with one leg forward as on camera they immediately look slim.

Reactions: 29
Oh my god, her latest story is making my blood boil. She’s harping on about how we should all be ‘hyping’ up women online instead of tearing them down. That’s a bit rich coming from you, Lidl. Where was this train of thought, this year and last year when you spent months and months trying to tear down a young pregnant hairdresser and ruin her career and business??? You need to practise what you preach you vile, vile woman 🤮

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Oh my god, her latest story is making my blood boil. She’s harping on about how we should all be ‘hyping’ up women online instead of tearing them down. That’s a bit rich coming from you, Lidl. Where was this train of thought, this year and last year when you spent months and months trying to tear down a young pregnant hairdresser and ruin her career and business??? You need to practise what you preach you vile, vile woman 🤮
Why oh why does she call a reel a reels. Drives me insane!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
"It is so nice and warm"
Screenshot_20210903-202319_Instagram.jpg

*wearing fleece*

"To everyone that is hyping me on my most recent reels"
Screenshot_20210903-202645_Instagram.jpg

*appropriating African-American Vernacular English*
*still does not understand that "reels" is plural*

"Make sure that you are that person who is [...] hyping women to be who they are"
Screenshot_20210903-202837_Instagram.jpg

So not pretending to be some half-assed equestrian?

Girl... you need a mirror
Screenshot_20210903-202536_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She's pinned a post on the comment section if her reel about the negative comments she has been receiving, but i cant see any?! Can anyone else see negative comments on insta?
I never see these negatives most influencers talk about Lyds and Tam. Do they delete them I only see ppl fawning over them non stop compliments queen this goddess that. Like wtf are these bots talking about??!!

Reactions: 17
I have't watched miss Lidl for years now, but I do like to read these threads about influensers sometimes. You are all quite fun and today I got inspired to watch her last video... and I remembered why I don't watch influensers anymore. So much so that I made an account to showcase how I lost my last kicking braincell on a Friday night to Lidl.

(This might be a bit late to the party!)

''Yey we found a bag!''
View attachment 743520

gaps ''It realy is the ultimate summer bag, isn't it?''
View attachment 743524

gasp in amazement ''UUUuuUUUuuUu''
View attachment 743531

Lidl gasps ''This will be so nice with a raincoat, or with lots of flowers.. just stuning!''
View attachment 743532

''I feel like a heart emoji looking it, gosh!''
View attachment 743536

''It's stunninK...''
View attachment 743541

''Yas, it's stunninnnnggg''

View attachment 743544

''The most elegant summer bag I have ever seen it's stunning, just stunning!''
View attachment 743555

Then she preceeds to buy the tackest one covered in a brand logo pattern as a backdrop to her dressing room❓ I thought she was cottage core, green fingers now with half her house painted sage green... or cottage core is brand lux now too? I don't know anymore!

And If someone could elburate whats going on with this boob contour? Rally nobody told her???
View attachment 743619

I got influenza not to watch this again any time soon, gosh! Cudos to whoever manages to keep up waching all her postings on the social platforms!
Sorry, you now have to watch every vlog of her and deliver this type of stunnnnninG photo (bag) love story.

View attachment 743699View attachment 743700View attachment 743701
So that she shows a tight gap, maybe?

Reactions: 14
I think it’s to make her look thinner??

ive noticed a lot of influencers stand like this or with one leg forward as on camera they immediately look slim.
I think it’s bc she’s trying to make her legs look more muscular. She has no muscle definition look at her inner thighs.. she needs to lift heavier weights.

Reactions: 16
She’s thick as duck. The idea of women supporting women also means calling women out and holding them accountable when needs be. Not just ignoring any problematic behaviour like she wants everyone to do with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Well, those comments from Elsie’s sycophants were utterly exhausting to read! 😖
Why does Lydia cause so much drama?? If Lydia didn’t just less than 24hrs ago say people always tease her about her days showing so much skin!!

Reactions: 22
Why does Lydia cause so much drama?? If Lydia didn’t just less than 24hrs ago say people always tease her about her days showing so much skin!!
You mean teasing, as in reposting an old unflattering more than half-naked pic of her, again and again? :unsure:

Screenshot_20210127-201421~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.