Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to our very own queen of one liners @Wophie for the cheery, windy, pirate thread title, which received 66 votes!

It's only right that we bring back @AmaliaLana brilliant pirate image too!

Elsie has been trying to reinvent herself as a fashion influencer now it's Autumn! Unfortunately for her, it's more like Panto season! Elsie....your career's behind you!

There was a flurry of speculation about Nicky and #hairgate but all is calm again.

In other news we amused ourselves with measuring Ali's height against the latest car spec and brick wall!

20210901_122713.png
20210901_173321.jpg
20210901_174216.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
The first 2:30 are just them talking about a wood stick that the dog chews and watching Ali stretch and kiss the dog with Lydia giggling in the background. Um... :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Not really content and can I just mention that even though we all love our dog.... I don't watch vlogs to watch people talk to and play with their dogs for 5 minutes.... especially the way teefers and mansplainer do it... now Lydia and Ali are joining in. ugh terrible

@Miscanthus I don't know if you were planning to watch the vlog but please let me know... what the state of these veg beds? They look bad to me but I'm not a gardener.

1630517367777.png
1630517412661.png
1630517541378.png

Here is the bug eaten spinach he's planning to use for breakfast :sick:
1630517774189.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The first 2:30 are just them talking about a wood stick that the dog chews and watching Ali stretch and kiss the dog with Lydia giggling in the background. Um... :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Not really content and can I just mention that even though we all love our dog.... I don't watch vlogs to watch people talk to and play with their dogs for 5 minutes.... especially the way teefers and mansplainer do it... now Lydia and Ali are joining in. ugh terrible

@Miscanthus I don't know if you were planning to watch the vlog but please let me know... what the state of these veg beds? They look bad to me but I'm not a gardener.

View attachment 740087View attachment 740089View attachment 740092

View attachment 740096
They just look overgrown and not cared for. What a waste of everything!

• Angry
Reactions: 46
The Teefers and Mansplainer dog stuff, especially Teefers (OMG!) is super annoying. Lydia is modeling that. But on a more disturbing note, I’ve noticed that Frow has started doing the stupid Lydia giggle. I watched one of her recent blogs, can’t remember which one, but I noticed she was doing that. Hers was a still-annoying, but somewhat more subtle version of the Lydia giggle that I hate.
Why do they all copy each other?

• Sick
Reactions: 24

my parents have a garden and I used to help them as a little girl, one can tell that the cabbages are overgrown (old, not for eating anymore)
there is no order in this mess, the veggies are suffocating and possible are struggling to get minerals needed to grow
weed is not plucked

Reactions: 34

View attachment 740096
It’s a complete mess and always has been. Everything is uncared for but that’s not surprising as Lydia doesn’t enjoy gardening.

Reactions: 30
Wow what a turnaround for Ali. Going from losing followers every single day without fail for over a month,to gaining every day.

I actually had to turn off his vlog. Worst yet and that's saying something!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
They just look overgrown and not cared for. What a waste of everything!

Are they weeds or vegetables? They look like weeds to me.

Going to try and watch Ali's vlog soon, but his last instagram post is hilarious, those bloody suede loafer things again, short trousers, and a huge man bag that is no doubt empty!

Oh and Tamara just got a tan Birkin haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 740096
Yikes! It's a difficult time of the year and we haven't had a very good summer but, from what I can see it looks very neglected. Vegetables have flowered and bolted, there are plenty of weeds, nothing has been protected from birds, there is pest damage......
The bed with the strawberries (?) looks strange..... the soil is heaped up and there is no straw or netting.
I think we guessed that she wouldn't take to gardening. I would be very surprised if she replaces the beds. It's a lot of work. I predict she gets rid of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Afternoon my lovelies, Well If I had a magic wand I'd make that awful Elsie disappear and lengthen Ali's trousers, the silly sod 'oh yes he is' . So Elsie aka Lydia uploaded a fashion video styling her new boring Tan HERMES 'oh yes they are!' boots. Pairing them with yes you guessed it the HERMES belt and thinks it goes with every outfit 'oh no it doesn't' well what a twit she looked and apparently Lee Mead has been on the phone, he wants his Robin hood costume back as he's got his rehearsals for the panto coming up! 'oh yes he has!' 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wow what a turnaround for Ali. Going from losing followers every single day without fail for over a month,to gaining every day.

I actually had to turn off his vlog. Worst yet and that's saying something!!
Shameful!

So it's interesting that Ali spends quite a few minutes detailing all that they did over the weekend. ALL of it was having drinks, walking to the pub, meeting up with friends, going to a car show, drinks with friends, blah blah. So, not sure how Lydia got 25k in before Monday unless she did literally strap her watch to porter on Friday night, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm sorry but there is no way Lydia is running in Ali's video wearing that flimsy looking crop top. Even her bolt-ons need more support than those tiny straps

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20210901-201240_Instagram.jpg

We know exactly what happened
Screenshot_20210901-201256_Instagram.jpg

Because you clearly went with your only friend
Screenshot_20210901-201304_Instagram.jpg

Who spilled all the beans
Screenshot_20210901-201334_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210901-201343_Instagram.jpg

You were only invited to the Elemis launch
Screenshot_20210901-201407_Instagram.jpg

Dear God no, not another Hermès basket bag
She's going to fill this with her "autumn harvest"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
D3072037-9A7C-4E79-80B2-F410AD0F6B7C.jpeg

Porter IS NOT interested in protecting you, Lidl. If delusional was a person!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
View attachment 740308
We know exactly what happened
View attachment 740310
Because you clearly went with your only friend
View attachment 740312
Who spilled all the beans
View attachment 740314
View attachment 740315
You were only invited to the Elemis launch
View attachment 740316
Dear God no, not another Hermès basket bag

She's going to fill this with her "autumn harvest"
I sure hope she wore her ugliest of ugly outfits today, the one she showed this morning where she forgot to put on pants. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Meanwhile Ali is at The Shard in London with Boss for the GQ awards.

Is that a filter Ali? 🤣

Screenshot_20210901-203010.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.