Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might as well just tag Victoria ITF in this šŸ˜‚

ā€œNot just a pretty editorial that looks like it fell right off the pages of vogueā€ donā€™t worry Elsie weā€™d never ever assume that! Vogue has proofreaders.
Is she on the Whispering piss in a bottle again???

Does she actually realise that she does a complete piss poor show of promoting anything???

Using Vogue made me chuckle ...... as if they give 2 shits about what you think darling lol ....they were around before you and will be long after you disappear into the realms of obscurity. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And she is so blatent in showing us she takes NO direction from what her clients want and is evidently a difficult influencer to work with ...look at the line .. "If this is not what the brand wants" or the product being "great enough for me to work on it" ..........who does she actually think she is?

10 yrs in the business means duck all ....try still being here in 20-30 yrs then you can flick your hymen lovely x :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

ā€œNot just a pretty editorial that looks like it fell right off the pages of vogueā€ donā€™t worry Elsie weā€™d never ever assume that! Vogue has proofreaders.
Sheā€™s justifying her lazy ways and loss of deals with ā€œthatā€™s how I wanted to do it and I know bestā€. ā€œIf they donā€™t like it then too badā€. Vs the reality that the brands think she is a high maintenance yet lazy witch who isnā€™t worth dealing with AND doesnā€™t represent the brand. Add to that if they donā€™t see sales behind her posts because majority of her followers are bots. There are lots of other influencers the brands have moved on to and have not looked back. Sheā€™s only got deals with brands that are low ethics that the good influencers wonā€™t touch.

Boy we are on a narc high today. Iā€™m here for it! Lol. šŸæšŸæšŸæ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Woof. She has quite the high opinion of herself comparing her ā€œeditorialsā€ to Vogue LOL. What I would do to have an ounce of her confidence minus the complete willful ignorance.

30A73C9F-8EB6-415C-8955-995D50DDA3EC.png

When I lived in LA there were several great cobblers in Beverly Hills experienced with luxury shoes and handbag repair. I feel like you can find several reputable options in the Statesā€¦maybe check in Chicago/Nashville/NYC? (Assuming youā€™re in Michigan/that part of the country)
@MichiganGal Let me know too! I have a white multicolored LV mini mini pouchette from the early 2000s that needs to be repainted because of color transfer from the dust bag. Re-Story (the place ITF and Amelia go when services are offered to them for free) did a BEAUTIFUL job on the same bag of exactly what I need done. But the shipping fees and the actually price to restore are whatā€™s stopping me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

There's no danger of a pretty editorial from Elsie with that mug! If she is referencing what Frow puts out...and the jealous bint will be all over her competitors' reels without a doubt...then she should ask herself whose career is blossoming, who was in Venice recently and who is working for luxe brands. Elsie was trying to salvage her career in Wales courtesy of her husband and works for Boohoo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I was just reviewing the most liked posts from this thread and someone has posted a pic of Lydia back from the black hair days with a fur hat on (sorry couldnā€™t quote it for some reason) and it proper made me laugh because she was a doppelgƤnger for Ivana Humpalot!!! Too funny!

got to say that luxurious video was just awful. It should have been named as free self care tips or something like that. Her gushing over snipping Rosemary (am I made of stone as do that weekly and get zero feels other then ā€˜nice smellā€™). It was just so out of touch and will only appeal to others that have a really high level of privilege already. Especially given the back drop and knowledge around her spending. But donā€™t forget, sheā€™s still Jenny from the block! All her bags mean nothing! Would mean something to someone that has nothing!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There's no danger of a pretty editorial from Elsie with that mug! If she is referencing what Frow puts out...and the jealous bint will be all over her competitors' reels without a doubt...then she should ask herself whose career is blossoming, who was in Venice recently and who is working for luxe brands. Elsie was trying to salvage her career in Wales courtesy of her husband and works for Boohoo!
And letā€™s remind ourselves of Frowā€™s glorious mag cover - splendid in Dior!

0886E042-37EC-4043-832D-94ABC3D813FB.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh boy - she's really on a high. Who said this in the pink? Her? Or Rodial... note they are NOT saying she didn't.

Notice she also isn't saying that she didn't use a filter. Give me a break. She's only saying that she's been accused of using one which to me is just gaslighting. She totally used a filter on that powder and is spinning today because she was caught. Now she ONLY works with brands who "protect her" as a victim of people telling the TRUTH.

She just can't help herself from making things WORSE.

58CA33AD-64E4-4AE6-919E-37665060F01E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So Lydiots latest vlogā€¦how to make a luxurious life that doesnā€™t cost anything!ā€¦.wow! If you donā€™t like it go onto YouTube and start your own channel!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Elsie is finally unravelling - the narcissistic, ego maniac is going absolutely ham on her Instagram Stories at the moment!

• I was my old managementā€™s most enquired about talent.

• I usually outperform people in my verticals when I work on campaigns.

• The responses I often receive as an Influencer tend to mirror that of creators double if not triple my size.

Who actually talks about themselves in this way on such a public platform ā€¦ and for what reason? šŸ˜–

I mean, we KNOW she loves to brag at every opportunity, but this is a whole new level of delusion!

I really hope Ali has her ā€˜therapistā€™ on speed dial because this nonsensical rant out of nowhere makes it look like sheā€™s on a serious downward spiral! ā˜Ž

C278E213-8F47-4FF2-A73E-853690BFA663.jpeg

Edit: I just noticed @shiroyagisan and @Julia123 beat me to it again - MUST TYPE FASTER! šŸ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

"I've been an influencer for a decade" - so what? You've been an English speaking person for at least three decades and still haven't learned the difference between you're and your.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
What the duck is storm trolling.

I think Elsie is finally unravelling - the narcissistic, ego maniac is going absolutely ham on her Instagram Stories at the moment!

• I was my old managementā€™s most enquired about talent.

• I usually outperform people in my verticals when I work on campaigns.

• The responses I often receive as an Influencer tend to mirror that of creators double if not triple my size.

Who actually talks about themselves in this way on such a public platform ā€¦ and for what reason? šŸ˜–

I mean, we KNOW she loves to brag at every opportunity, but this is a whole new level of delusion!

I hope Ali has her ā€˜therapistā€™ on speed dial because this nonsensical rant out of nowhere makes it look like sheā€™s on a serious downward spiral! ā˜Ž

View attachment 752000
It's like she's trying to convince herself those facts are true more than she's trying to convince anyone else.

Here for it šŸæ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I know sheā€™s been the maker of her own demise but on some level, even for a narc, she must be having a right tit time of it at the moment. The crazy manic posts, having to watch her collabs and income dry up, seeing her peers achieving so much more and being more successful than her whilst she slides into oblivion all from the comfort of her mismatched, half finished dreary house. What a crappy place to be. A little bit of me actually pities her. To have had the opportunity to be successful and then let it all go because of your own self centred and short sighted approach. I am sure she will look back one day and realise what a monumental cock up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Woof. She has quite the high opinion of herself comparing her ā€œeditorialsā€ to Vogue LOL. What I would do to have an ounce of her confidence minus the complete willful ignorance.

View attachment 751934

@MichiganGal Let me know too! I have a white multicolored LV mini mini pouchette from the early 2000s that needs to be repainted because of color transfer from the dust bag. Re-Story (the place ITF and Amelia go when services are offered to them for free) did a BEAUTIFUL job on the same bag of exactly what I need done. But the shipping fees and the actually price to restore are whatā€™s stopping me.
Have you tried Leather Surgeons? You can email them photos and they will tell you if they can do it and give you a quote. Iā€™ve sent a few Chanels there for repair and to lengthen the chain on a mini.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.