Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that the coat needs a belt means it's not properly structured, this is just an illusion that it is. Looks cheap af.
Who would go to the bother of wearing a belt like that over their winter coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If we can put disclaimer when showing her feet, we can put one for vomit gifs, it's nasty. :sick:

This is an autumn collection rather than A/W if I am correct?
If so, can you imagine in the cold yet not freezing temperatures of the UK in autumn, having to un-cinch yourself every time you get a bit warm, or go inside? Picture yourself stopping off for lunch somewhere, un-cinching yourself, taking your coat off and hanging it on the back of your chair (or on a coat stand if the place is fancy enough 😉) then having to ask the staff if there is somewhere you can hang your belt! Failing that it will sit on the floor next to your Birkin I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

These influencers do not think of the practicality in anything. They don't have to make a commute or walk into town to buy groceries and essentials in the pissing rain or muggy weather. They can stay at home and just pop out when the weather is ideal. "Mr Millen-Gordon, I would like to go somewhere today. It is perfect cinching weather for my heritage Karen Millen coat"

🤢
I was thinking about this the other day on my train to work. I dress quite boring for work mainly jeans/trouser, shirt/t-shirt and a nice jacket sometimes I'm in all black other times full colour. My work is very casual so if I wore anything more than that I would stick out like a sore thumb, I don't dress quite as plain on the weekend though. I was thinking about the likes of Freddy, Lydia and Josie and how their idea of dressing is wildly inappropriate for most normal people who have to go to work 5 days a week. I was honestly sat their trying to figure out where I could wear any of their daytime outfits too and I couldn't think of a single place. Freddy although not quite as bad as the other 2 dresses like Angelina Ballerina, Josie dresses like the pigeon lady from home alone and Lydia is just a disaster, one peter pan outfit after the other.
Are these women actually influencing other women?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I was thinking about this the other day on my train to work. I dress quite boring for work mainly jeans/trouser, shirt/t-shirt and a nice jacket sometimes I'm in all black other times full colour. My work is very casual so if I wore anything more than that I would stick out like a sore thumb, I don't dress quite as plain on the weekend though. I was thinking about the likes of Freddy, Lydia and Josie and how their idea of dressing is wildly inappropriate for most normal people who have to go to work 5 days a week. I was honestly sat their trying to figure out where I could wear any of their daytime outfits too and I couldn't think of a single place. Freddy although not quite as bad as the other 2 dresses like Angelina Ballerina, Josie dresses like the pigeon lady from home alone and Lydia is just a disaster, one peter pan outfit after the other.
When I left a comment on Josie ‘s video, saying that people wouldn’t dress like her, some other person replied that people in England were fat and dressed like slobs!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
When I left a comment on Josie ‘s video, saying that people wouldn’t dress like her, some other person replied that people in England were fat and dressed like slobs!
They always comment back unintelligent dribble don't they

But seriously how many people could get away with wearing a a pink netted midi skirt to work or leather trousers tucked into knee high leather boots, not many. These girls live on a different planet to the rest of us.

They always say annoying things like work wear with a twist so why not wear a bright pink suit to work :rolleyes::rolleyes: when in reality if your dress code is smart and you turn up dressed like the pink panther you are going to be asked to leave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s 90% flogging Missoma and Elemis, the only laugh was seeing her waste about 500 quid on a wonky Chloe polo-neck horse blanket/cape which was absolutely horrible.
Yea interesting she didn’t show ANY of Lydia. Hmm Lydia is probably angry because she’s billed this as a trip to bister with her “friend” Josie and she was heavily featured.

meanwhile… 🙄 the most lazy sloppy IG posts there are. Pillow not even in the case… does this bring back your joy Lydia?

67B32ABF-B6E6-49FD-AF78-3D83EDA067F1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
14339F54-C75F-4F99-AB94-3F9239955582.jpeg

Ali, bore off! You’re the worse golfer on your team! With all the golf you play, why don’t you have a better handicap than 20? Jenni is a better golfer👍🏻 She’s also taller than you. Perhaps your team can pop you into their golf bag, Tom Thumb! PS, I hope you don’t fall😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’ve never used but a lot of people use it and say they’re amazing. It’s actually owned by Neiman Marcus which makes me feel good about it. Im waiting to find something I like on it to try it out too.
Based on everyone favorable comments I just pulled the trigger on a preloved slate blue Mulberry bag that was discounted from $425 to $340 and a Gucci G Timeless Stipe in Pink for $695.00 I have a watch problem and I usually don't buy watches that are in a color especially one that has so much pink. I have a love hate relationship with Gucci. I own probably 6 of their vintage watches that I love. But I only own one handbag and I used it once and the bottom got scuffed and it didn't clean up. Who makes an off white leather bag without feet on the bottom. I believe it was scuffed when I placed it on the conveyor at the grocery store when I was getting my card out to pay. Two cobblers that I took the handbag to said to live with it because they cannot promise that their polish/dye would match or even cover up a black mark on off white leather. I love a good bag but it has to be usable and not just a prop for photos.

Also thanks to the Tattler that suggested the Philip Kingsley hair treatment. I bought a travel size to try and just purchased a full size bottle. Who needs influencers when you have Tattlers giving you the real unvarnished truth about products and services.

View attachment 750915
Ali, bore off! You’re the worse golfer on your team! With all the golf you play, why don’t you have a better handicap than 20? Jenni is a better golfer👍🏻 She’s also taller than you. Perhaps your team can pop you into their golf bag, Tom Thumb! PS, I hope you don’t fall😂😂
How embarrassing. I wonder if he will used his motorized golf bag cart? I laugh whenever I see it.

Begging for free items is not a plan to live a luxury life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They always comment back unintelligent dribble don't they

But seriously how many people could get away with wearing a a pink netted midi skirt to work or leather trousers tucked into knee high leather boots, not many. These girls live on a different planet to the rest of us.

They always say annoying things like work wear with a twist so why not wear a bright pink suit to work :rolleyes::rolleyes: when in reality if your dress code is smart and you turn up dressed like the pink panther you are going to be asked to leave.
I work in fashion and you’d definitely see women wearing the frilly dresses with the heels (usually the assistants or the buyers), but the serious fashion folks wore tailored pants (max mara), a nice shirt (the row) and some common projects sneakers.

No lidl insight😭😢

I wouldn’t trust the hygiene, unwashed veg, unwashed hands, unwashed cutting board, unwashed jar= 💩
Lumi's butt rubbed all over the counter tops and I'm sure that bred sheds hair all over!! My cat jumps on the table that we don't eat on but I wouldn't let him on anywhere we eat or prepare food!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Is she trying to jump on the Dior train? Sudden reappearance of two long forgotten Dior bags (moments, not bags!!), purchasing Dior clothing (not luxury, most likely just a reward). Feels French, it’s so Parisian, it’s just Dior🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Is she trying to jump on the Dior train? Sudden reappearance of two long forgotten Dior bags (moments, not bags!!), purchasing Dior clothing (not luxury, most likely just a reward). Feels French, it’s so Parisian, it’s just Dior🙄🙄
No I sincerely doubt it. Even she knows the Dior (House of Dior) team wants nothing to do with her and that is never happening now.

Reactions: 19
She has too much free time and is over thinking.

I think she mistakes luxury for happiness, as for her she can't have one without the other. Everything she owns must be perceived as expensive, exclusive, luxurious. Sure, she derives happiness in walking her dog, who's wearing an expensive bespoke whatever harness and she is wearing expensive boots. That same experience and feeling could be done wearing a pair of standard wellies.

What she identifies as "luxury" are moments and feelings one can have without luxurious objects or experiences. That is what any person would call happiness.

I live a happy life - going for runs or walks every day in the nature wearing my basic asics trainers or 15€ wellies, driving my old faithful 2008 Peugeot 207 to a badly paid job that I love and brings me joy most of the time, having the love and support of my family and my partner... That's not luxury. Nobody would ever look at me and say "look at you, living that luxe life!". In fact, I don't own a single item from a luxury brand. They could, however, say "you live a happy and content life" and be absolutely spot on.

The day she stops with the over the top consumerism she engages in claiming "work", I'll actually believe in what she said in this video. And speaking of work, if luxury objects don't bring her joy or happiness, and those being the basis of her work, it might be time to find some other career that might fulfill her more. Just sayin'.
Well said! ❤

She feels the need to re-connect with the little poor people that follow her and to "lower" herself to their level so that she can keep them as viewers
So true.

"ass butter"
Whaaa?!

Teefers posted her bister vlog... gonna check that out to see Lydia in the wild!
She mentions Lydia but doesn't show her.

Not me, although I would love it if I could be all stylish. When I go to work, I dress very casual because I have to change into scrubs, so what's the point of dressing up. People see me as I walk in and walk out. That's it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
*Vlogs from Luxury closet to hold court and proclaim:

“Luxury things don’t bring me joy, it’s the little things in life”

The bleeping irony 😂

Not that this this witch would even understand what irony is

Side Note: No, Lydia, ‘The Irony’ isn’t the latest steam press from Vorwerk

I cannot with the stupidity and lack of self awareness. It’s frightening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I honestly can’t face watching the latest blog. She really doesn’t have a clue about the real world. I am done with her preaching. Plus every time I watch her she is more and more making me feel sick. Her hygiene levels are appalling!! She gets in bed with dirty garden clothes. Her hands are always tan stained. She brags about not washing her hair. She wears dirty shoes or boots around the house. Her bags always look mucky and dirty. She values literally nothing. I think the last blog I viewed where she put her dirty washing on the floor of a wardrobe pushed me over the edge 🤢🤢🤢🤢. Elsie you are truly all fur coat and no knickers!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Brilliant summary 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. I know lots couldn’t endure this vlog so thank you for your service to the Tattle community. 😂😂. Yes - the ironing of the pj’s and bedsheets.... from someone who cannot even steam an item of clothing she’s trying to flog. Well, unless Cawwie or House-elf is ironing her bedsheets, I think we can take that one with a pinch of rosemary.

Totally unhinged.
She has appeared on her Blogs with chewed up PJ’s once or twice before. So I call BS on the whole irioning thing.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.