Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait what? Why is she saying she will be conducting workshops for brands? Now the brands have to learn from Elsie? Imagine Nasty Gal’s CEO siting with a notebook and learning from our Elsie on what storm trolling is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
A much better match. Who is she?
A much better match. Who is she?
No idea, but she’s beautiful and a way better match.

Pissholes in the snow is the phrase that comes to mind 😂 Or is she just pissed? 🤪
She looks like she cried all night. I thought she had green/ hazel eyes but appear blue when she’s uses the filter. 🤷‍♀️

I just saw Vics reel about the tea party with Dior. I’m thinking Liedia was never invited at all. So she went out and bought the perfume, hence no Ad affiliated logos. All pretend as per usual.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Did anyone notice that Lydia spelt her own new hashtag wrong non her stories just now? 😂😂😂😂😂 she’s such a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's such a pathological liar about every single thing.......about brands wanting to work with her, inviting her to events, about her success and stats etc. etc.....

witch, please. :rolleyes:

The daft twit lies about everything and who is she trying to convince, us or herself? For someone to have all these posts online today writing like a nutter, it's clear she's lost another major brand, me thinks.

I think Armani Beauty dropping her completely whilst they wine and dine Frow in Venice got to her. They also invited other influencers, much smaller and lesser known than Lydiot, but not Lydiot. Speaks bleeping volumes right there. I also bet Dior did NOT invite her to the tea but just mailed her some items. They stopped inviting her to tit a while ago.

Her rants today about filters etc. tells me another brand has dropped her possibly.

This is standard Lydiot and she's spinning and unraveling.

Soon they'll need to scrape her pancake arse off the floor and encourage her in chicken breathing.

As usual, right on schedule.

Then she'll say she was punched and had several hits, fall apart, show us a pic of her tear streaked face in bed(though you won't see any tears), followed by another "I'm Back" video, then followed by vlogs of "My New Life" etc. etc, etc. etc.

Rinse and then bleeping repeat.

She's such old news. She's tiring and exhausting to watch and she is the true architect of her demise. I feel no pity for someone this arrogant, rude, abusive and greedy. She is a malignant narcissist and her arrogance is despicable.

What a bleeping moron.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Elsie’s using her own #LMLuxuryMoments hashtag on her Instagram Stories now … y’know, the one she made up in her last vlog believing it would start some sort of social media revolution! 😅

08702D89-5EC4-4D47-AA85-B6621DA1B33D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Ok, someone needs to double check this for me please in case I'm seeing things incorrectly...
Rodial Beauty is following Lyds on IG but Lyds is not following Rodial Beauty !!! I know IG sometimes glitches your followers or who you're following ... :unsure:

She is however following Mrs Rodial on her personal IG page.
Screenshot_20210908-220816_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210908-220759_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
LOL IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY what a fail 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 please tell me its the same for everyone else!!!!
Yup, same here
Screenshot_20210908-211209_Instagram.jpg

But it's because she's changed it to plural
Screenshot_20210908-211215_Instagram.jpg

When she posted this morning, it was LMluxurymoment (singular)
Screenshot_20210908-211231_Instagram.jpg

Is it because she lacks even the ability maintain consistency on her own hashtag?
Or is it because #LMluxurymoment looks like this?
Screenshot_20210908-211322_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No idea, but she’s beautiful and a way better match.

She looks like she cried all night. I thought she had green/ hazel eyes but appear blue when she’s uses the filter. 🤷‍♀️

I just saw Vics reel about the tea party with Dior. I’m thinking Liedia was never invited at all. So she went out and bought the perfume, hence no Ad affiliated logos. All pretend as per usual.
Yeah I noticed she did NOT tag the brand... so.... was she not invited?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.