Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sits there in a brand new straight-out-of-the-bag Dior sweater and tells us material things don’t make anyone happy. Firstly, since when? Two minutes ago? Secondly, this whole thing is derived from Tamara’s vlog where she said exactly this. However, Tamara was robbed of all her bags and jewellery recently so it was absolutely in context to say that material things don’t necessarily make you happy.

Copycat Lidl just embellishing a nonsense topic because she literally has nothing better to do so is piggybacking off a more successful influencer.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Only Lydia can make drinking water into a big production that makes her joyful and alll about her. The whole world is full of people who put water in the refrigerator and mind you in Ali’s vlog she was throwing a tantrum that other people were drinking HER special cold water.
Maybe she is trying to get an electric water filter, or even a fridge with a cold water dispenser!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Gosh. I can’t watch. Was she totally stuck for content that she came up with this bullshit? Painful ramblings.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No.wonder she needs so many pairs of boots- she has to wade through her own knee deep BS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I'm just back from a trip and still trying to catch up but I did watch her preach this evening while I was cooking. She is lying (for a change) about her Audible membership. The maximum number of credits on a monthly membership is 2, not 5 as she stated today. I know this because unlike her I do actually listen to books. If she has all those unused credits then she's not listening to as many books as she'd like us to believe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Controversially I enjoyed the video! I think if she’d avoided talking about material things at the start, and just sort of focussed on ‘the best things in life are free’ it would have been better. We all know she bought her birmingham as a big “f*ck you to 2020” so she clearly does associate material things with happiness.

But This video actually inspired me and motivated me a bit to prioritise taking good care of of myself. But maybe it’s just in line with what I’m thinking and needing to hear right now.

Reactions: 18
Doesn't he get tired of staring at the same crusty, stale pictures and commissioning 300-word blog posts on Fiverr?
View attachment 748743
View attachment 748744
View attachment 748745
View attachment 748746
I also give up on my idea of a dictionary sponsorship. There are no brain cells left in that hair helmet.
I’d describe it as verbal diarrhoea, he still doesn’t know how to use a conjunction and I reckon he couldn’t define any of the words he used!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Controversially I enjoyed the video! I think if she’d avoided talking about material things at the start, and just sort of focussed on ‘the best things in life are free’ it would have been better. We all know she bought her birmingham as a big “f*ck you to 2020” so she clearly does associate material things with happiness.

But This video actually inspired me and motivated me a bit to prioritise taking good care of of myself. But maybe it’s just in line with what I’m thinking and needing to hear right now.
It is more that it is il line with what most people are thinking!
And maybe she is realizing that financially things are going down the hill, and is going to have to learn to live with less.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

The problem is not the message- it’s the messenger.

Thursday’s vlog will undoubtedly be unboxing of Fendi luggage, LV Vanity case, Dior sweater.... the list goes on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I got 8 minutes through.
Absolute crap.
She lives for designer, and that is not an issue-
But why lie? Achieving nothing.
“This stuff means nothing to me”but using her Kelly as click bait?
I feel like she has no other content to put out. Like at all.
It’s true everyone else is at brand events and looking like they are living their best life.
I do wonder where her income is coming from right now tbh, she doesn’t get that many views on her videos either.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The problem is not the message- it’s the messenger.

Thursday’s vlog will undoubtedly be unboxing of Fendi luggage, LV Vanity case, Dior sweater.... the list goes on.
Yes I do fully agree with this. She’s a conceited, arrogant, boastful narcissist. So what she’s preaching doesn’t really line up with how she presents herself. If she stopped boasting and consuming so much maybe she’d become more likeable again.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I cannot deal with her little lecture at the beginning whilst grinning and then a little giggle like ‘let’s not do this or that shall we kiddies, don’t disagree with me, sit down shut up and listen’ 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 duck off lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.