Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she have to turn down other offers? Plenty of fashion brands launch "influencer edits" - even if they put in a non-compete, surely that can't apply after their collaboration contract ends?
Once again, trying to one up Molly-Mae who was offered a Β£ 2 000 000 deal and turned it down. Poor Molly-Mae. Such a loser. MM only gets 2 offers and turns down ONE and grabs the 2nd offer.
Lydsie Poo received waaaay more offers than MM.
5 !!!
6 if you include Karen Millen.
Come on Molly-Mae. Be more like Lydsie Poo πŸ™„
Or maybe ... don't.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Someone's getting really desperate. Claiming that she turned down 5 offers for her own collection with other brands.

witch, please. :rolleyes:

Name them then. Take your time, Lydiot. We'll all wait........

I bet her contract is ending with KM so she knows this may be her last collab or last year with Karen Millen, me thinks.

What a desperate muppet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I was away for a few weeks as I sincerely got bored and I was with my family finally after 18 months of not seeing them so my priorities (unlike a certain influencer) was not social media .. sorry guys for the ghosting ...

Well I actually braved that vlog last night and i was bleeping mortified at the content.

Let us leave alone the clickbait title, and the photo that had simply duck all to do with the vlog as usual, ... all for upping the suspense and views (which I may say are bleeping dwindling severely over the last few months), but it was the entire content that made me shout "BULLSHIT" out loud!

She comes across about as authentic as that bleeping saggy Birkin which was only backed up by a bleeping #AD and discount code added at the end .. I mean are bleeping feeling OK dear??

She talks about luxury that costs nothing ......this has enevitably stemmed from all the (now deleted) comments about her being tone deaf in a pandemic with her addictive buying sprees.. so it's effectively damage control when you are flying by the skin of your arse professionally.

But to sit in the 1 part of the house where there are copious amounts of designer goods all on show is like showing a Vampire a crucifix. It will rile people and will make you look about as bleeping stupid as she did look.

It is very easy for this self made BEGGAR to sit in her overpriced Bungashitshow home ...throwing copious amounts of clothes away after having worn them once / spending thousands on useless items/ renovations/greenhouses, to sit and bleeping preach to her viewers about the simple things in life.

witch no one is buying the bullshit you are selling! Most people know what simple things are and they don't call them luxury as they have no bleeping time to enjoy them as they have bils to pay/ jobs to do and are genuinely worried each month. So smelling bleeping Spring/ drinking cold bleeping water out of a recycled glass or sprigs of bleeping rosemary ain't taking away their problems .. TONE DEAF AS USUAL!

She feels the need to re-connect with the little poor people that follow her and to "lower" herself to their level so that she can keep them as viewers, and this was all a staged contrived video as she knows that her career is heading south so they are her income at the moment.

People like this woman make me annoyed that social media exists, these twats would be working 9-5's without a pot to piss in with their levels of intelligence, living on their paycheck month to month .. so don't come preaching your "simple life tit" to me hunny.

You may fool idiots but unfortunately intelligent people still exist in the world .. and I would assume they don't know "who you are"!

Rant over xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Seriously, Lyds needs to stop posting stuff like this. Is she trying to convince herself (and us) she's "sorted", all thanks to the "not number 1 in any category" Jacqueline Hurst ?
She is just coming across as unhinged, like she's on the verge of a breakdown. The incessant giggling, hair-flipping and almost nude dancing online doesn't help ...
It's her Britney Spears moment in the limelight .........I feel a shaving of ones head doth come ......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The content of the video itself is not bad. It's actually a lot of things we've been saying on here "stop the crazy consumerism that you don't appreciate and focus on the little things". The problem is the person that's delivering it.

My goodness even the thumbnail is an another clickbait for Hermes. Couldn't she have just titled the vlog "the little things" "my small luxuries"? How to live a life of luxury in this concept makes no sense.

The problem is not her advice of "taking a walk" or "planting a herb garden" or "journaling" or "do some exercise". Those are all wonderful and truly don't cost anything and everyone really should try one or the other or all. A child can tell you that, that's not ground breaking facts or baring your soul or nothing that should ruffle any feathers.

The problem is, is that Lydia is consumed by greed and envy. "planting a herb garden" was inspired by seeing what Josie had and going manic with $30,000 of investment even before she had her first harvest. "taking a walk" was inspired by seeing Josie AND in the frow and rather than getting a proper sized dog for runs and walks (or adopting one), she wanted immediate and expensive gratification and got a designer sausage dog, from what looks like a puppy breeder who parted them early from their mother.

"journaling" - $200 smythson journal or other expensive journals that Im sure are just filled with 6 pages
"do some exercise" expensive home gym, beg for peloton and finally at home PT sessions

If life is just those small, simple things, why can't she just be happy? Why does she keep talking smack about her old house (not in this vlog but we all know it). It's because it costs her nothing to make a vlog saying this. Just like it cost her nothing to make a vlog during BLM that she was "the best person to black people".

Yesterdays vlog is by no means controversial and is as vanilla as saying "I drink iced coffee and make avocado toast in the morning". The controversial part is that she's a greedy woman and all these "luxuries" would not bring one smile to her face if she came upon hard times and could not afford her greedy lifestyle. I would love to hear from her then.

There are plenty people who take pleasure in life's little things. She's always looking over at her neighbors and thinking how can I make my little thing better than yours.

BINGO

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

How odd that only Ali gets La Mer PR now
View attachment 750028
There is a special on for those that need "ass butter" so he is on the PR LIST :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Who did her eye makeup?

Can't believe this is post editing

This looks clunky and tacky

I personally wouldn't have allowed this to be part of the promo images

She just looks so stocky and short
View attachment 750272
With those tree trunk Hermezzzz boots
Aww....Elsie....can't do up your top buttons because of the bolt ons?

Maybe try sizing UP!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

So was it cold enough that Porter needed a coat or warm enough that she could wear shorts and a vest top then? Bit of a disconnect here

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Looks like :poop:
Screenshot_20210907-174441_Instagram.jpg

Also willing to bet she doesn't understand anything about preserving.
Her friends and family are in for a treat at Christmas - fuzzy jars of mouldy chutney!

Sidenote: who can't spell "spicy"?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Don't be jealous of my designer bags which I have dug out of the deep, dark recesses of my bespoke cupboards and placed on specific display for this video where I inform you that material things mean nothing πŸ™„
Agree completely. Clearly she had the Dior bags on display, just happened to be in the background when filming. Two bags which have very likely never been used, only put on display in vlogs. Then she is off to blister village and one of her purchases is a Dior jumper, that matches nicely with one of the Dior bags. Not materialistic at all πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Seriously, Lyds needs to stop posting stuff like this. Is she trying to convince herself (and us) she's "sorted", all thanks to the "not number 1 in any category" Jacqueline Hurst ?
She is just coming across as unhinged, like she's on the verge of a breakdown. The incessant giggling, hair-flipping and almost nude dancing online doesn't help ...
LOL agree! And the way she's taken over ownership of this woman's own successes is weird. She literally paid for a course with her... and a short one at that. Then to stretch the truth and constantly post this bestseller info is just so idiotic. She can repost and say she likes this woman and the book without trying to flex a LIE.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Once again, trying to one up Molly-Mae who was offered a Β£ 2 000 000 deal and turned it down. Poor Molly-Mae. Such a loser. MM only gets 2 offers and turns down ONE and grabs the 2nd offer.
Lydsie Poo received waaaay more offers than MM.
5 !!!
6 if you include Karen Millen.
Come on Molly-Mae. Be more like Lydsie Poo πŸ™„
Or maybe ... don't.
Apologies for quoting myself but forgot to mention Molly Mae is now the Creative Director at PLT.
Awaiting your next oneupmanship-move Lydsie puffin. πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She is such a hypocrite it's unbelievable!

Without KM she has nothing except the odd By Terry or Rodial or Espadrille sponsored post!

NOTHING!

Yes do tell us Elsie who these 5 brands are that you turned down for a fashion collaboration - must have dreamt them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her whole luxury talk was just a pure copy of one of Patricia bright’s vlogs ( the double birkin reveal, that must have killed lidl) and what people said that luxury was for them.
so interesting... of course she probably saw that, then went on a drunken dog walk WITH her phone and had to story about dog walks being a luxury and poof - content for the video the very next day!

Maybe recent therapy has woken her up to material things aren't as fulfilling which is good BUT she's got the luxury of nothing to do but attend to her own self, self care, self needs, and F everyone else if they get in the way. She does ZERO charity or bringing awareness of good causes. Even the dog walk isn't for the DOG! It's for HER!

I am so grateful for the little things in life. Seeing family and friends is top of a long list of how blessed I am despite the challenges in life. However, I'm not going to reframe that walking my dog, ironing and drinking cold water are luxury and nothing expensive is. The little things can bring you joy but she's so full of BS saying that is luxury and her spending addiction that gives her a HIGH is merely goals achieved and inauthentic AF. LYDIA - you can find joy in the little things like going on walks AND your new too small Dior sweater you bought with vouchers and ONLY because it was from Dior.

My handbag collection brings me GREAT JOY! I have bought every single one of them with my own money and guess what... they make me VERY HAPPY! No excuses, LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.