Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If all her luxury items don't make her happy then why doesn't she auction them all off and donate the proceeds to charity.
Exactly - better yet, why is she even buying these things?

The latest flog and this entire hyping up of other women is beyond hypocritical.

Elsie, if the urban myth is true and you do read here, please understand that comments as the above are neither hate nor shade.
Yes, we have fun, make memes, but really, this topic is concerning. You make no sense. Are you high?

This type of discourse coming from the mouth of an person who is constantly dressed and tarted-up head to (camel)toe in brands and manufacturers who are notoriously known for their unethical and inhumane practices, particularly towards women and girls in the, so called, developing world is the definition of Hypocritical.

We ask you, what is the point of pursuing this "career" then?
Why have you chosen to become a "professional" influencer?
Have you considered how deflated your true followers must feel after seeing this? T
hey go and buy some tit, sewn together by exploited women around the world, or some mica based highlighter mined by a 9y old in India bc you encouraged them to. And now you've reached bleeping Nirvana and have arrived at the conclusion that material things don't bring you happiness?

Also, NONE of the things mentioned as "free" alternatives are truly "free" suggestions for the viewers of LEM vlogs.
I realize it's nonsensical to attempt to apply the rules of logic when it comes to your content but let's dissect the water example.
It gives you joy to drink water, but specifically, when poured in to a $$$ bourgeoisie glass. So the object of appreciation here is the glass, the material item, the one with a $ value associated to it, not the water itself.

Do you even know how much water costs us all collectively? Do you understand the human impact and carbon footprint of your actions?
Not casting judgment on your values necessarily here. These problems are complex and beyond your realm of intellect... And that is ok. Just don't hide behind this faux-enlightenment bs.

The luxury items don't make you happy, then please stop contributing to the unhappiness and exploitation of others.

It is gross, beyond pathetic, and frankly, just like your sense of "style", so démodé.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Don't be jealous of my designer bags which I have dug out of the deep, dark recesses of my bespoke cupboards and placed on specific display for this video where I inform you that material things mean nothing 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
Well I didn’t think she could pile it on any higher. 💩 Give me a break… more like an ASSlete. “Deep sensitivity to the beauty of art or nature” 🙄

what’s up with her posting multiple of the same shots lately… and including some unflattering ones?

7D265673-D03A-45E6-9663-D8C55A219DD0.jpeg
32580784-D357-4EA2-8F99-E3E427679590.jpeg
AA183FE6-CC4C-48AC-8FCD-476D7287320D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
And in more Hermezzz news....

Please watch Maria Draganova's vlog tonight - yes we all know what she is about, but hilariously she's bought Hermes boots, scarf, scarf ring, a sculpture thing, and two bag charms, yet she doesn't have a bag yet! Clearly she's buying all that crap in the hope the SA finds her wish list bag for her! She's bought loafers and trainers from Hermes before, And we are supposed to believe that Elsie gets a Birkin from Sellier then with no record at Hermes at all gets the jumping boots (although we all saw them on the reseller site) and they suddenly give her the wish list piece which is a black Kelly - probably the most popular bag they do. Yeah right Lydia!

Ali's vlog - is he reading off cue cards???
Who in fact is Elsie?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she is trying to get an electric water filter, or even a fridge with a cold water dispenser!
She tried begging for a Quooker tap but it didn't happen. I'm sure she'd take any water dispenser sponsorship at this point.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
when she isn’t redecorating or changing the downstairs loo wallpaper or doing a new re-colour of her kitchen island she really is boring isn’t she? I cannot sit through her vlogs anymore. All this talks talk talk stuff is mind numbing…telling us that luxury items don’t bring her joy but she’s sat in front of her displayed luxury items. Contradiction and bull tit are the order of the day clearly.

Man alive, I dare think what she’s doing in this new reel on Instagram. She’s chucking oil on something….wish she’d out her body away. She’s the only human being in the world who can parade around in Italian undies with fake bangers and NOT look sexy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Only Lydia can make drinking water into a big production that makes her joyful and alll about her. The whole world is full of people who put water in the refrigerator and mind you in Ali’s vlog she was throwing a tantrum that other people were drinking HER special cold water.
I am DYING at this comment its so accurate 😂😂😂 what vlog and minute of the vlog does she throw this hissy fit? I cba to watch it all

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
did she say something recently about having a “sleep experience”?

now that is pretentious talk.

why Is everything a huge deal to her?

I do find I experience sleep when I watch her vlogs so maybe that’s what she means.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So shes dressing like a 45 yr old, whats with the tucked in jumper?
I'm around that age and even I do not dress frumpy and dumpy like that. She has no style and these trousers are so ill fitting. To her, as long as it's a designer piece, it's the dream and who cares about size and fit.

Her and Ali clearly learned nothing from going to the the tailors. Per usual, they did it all for the 'Gram and took in no new knowledge.

How do either of them, Ali especially, spend days at the tailors and not know how to find the right length of blazer and slacks for himself?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
3AF5D774-7642-401D-983A-CCB040DC16B7.jpeg

I hope ALL of these messages are sinking in, Lydiot! The universe is clearly talking to YOU!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Next times she's on a #Sponsored trip in France (good luck being invited) she needs to get out of her hotel instead of spending the day ordering room service fries and actually see what french women look like, 'cause that look certainly ain't it.
Yes, and French women definitely do not add tit streaks to the sides of their face.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm around that age and even I do not dress frumpy and dumpy like that. She has no style and these trousers are so ill fitting. To her, as long as it's designer pieces, it's the dream and who cares about size and fit.

Her and Ali clearly learned nothing from going to the the tailors. Per usual, they did it all for the 'Gram and took in no new knowledge.

How do either of them, Ali especially, spend days at the tailors and not know how to find the right length of blazer and slacks for himself?
Because those enormous heads/foreheads are completely empty! They also have no interest in anything except for looking richer, which is a total fail!

Yes, and French women definitely do not add tit streaks to the sides of their face.
French women actually use very little if no makeup.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
WHAT THE bleeping duck DID I JUST WATCH!!?????? CRINGE IM THE MINGE X100.
Im so embarrassed for her.
If that was me, one of my friends would deffo have rang me as soon as they saw it and ripped me a new one for looking like a bleep 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.