Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I'm sorry....Ali is referring to him and Lydiot as a "power couple"?!?!?

Bitch, please.

Victoria Beckham and David Beckham are a power couple. Barack and Michelle are a power couple.

Ali is as deluded as he is dumb. 😂

What a fucking muppet.

I'm actually embarrassed for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
She might as well just tag Victoria ITF in this 😂

“Not just a pretty editorial that looks like it fell right off the pages of vogue” don’t worry Elsie we’d never ever assume that! Vogue has proofreaders.
I HAVE BEEN AN INFLUENCER FOR A DECADE.

...has become more arrogant instead of experienced
...still isn't able to form a coherent sentence
...her career is struggling
...has no valuable connections in her industry
...still insecure af

• Heart
  • Haha

Stefano

VIP Member
I have a pair of suede Gucci loafers I bought in Milan 21 years ago ! I still have them. In great condition. I think the workmanship has gone down in recent years. But to be fair, I don't wear them everyday.
Anything vintage Gucci lasts ... like alot of designer goods ... the quality and standards have slipped yet the prices have skyrocketed recently.

I have Tods loafers and to be fair they have never let me down ... I even got them bloody wet (not good for suede) but they buffed back up to new.#

Staple designers I would always recommend are:

Tods.
Pollini (an old Italian brand but such amazing quality shoes).
The Bridge (their leather bags are simply amazing quality).
Vintage Gucci or Fendi.
Woolrich (for your winter coats).
Jon Smedley (For jumpers).
Mason Pearson (for hair brushes).
Rayban / Alain Mikli for Sun/reading glasses.
Antler (For suitcases)
Ralph Lauren for polo's and shirts.

Just an FYI guys ...no need to affiliate or swipe up my ass ... simple advice.

• Heart
  • Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
love @SunAndMoon round up of the video, you really took one for the team with that post!
I can’t get over her trying to claim, owning a pedigree dog, having a PT, having bloody greenhouses and crap isn’t a luxurious lifestyle.

As if she’s saying to her audience oh you don’t need the Hermes and Dior clothes and accessories…you just need a super expensive greenhouse, maids that can iron your PJs, an interior decorator to do up your house and PTs with a home gym so you can exercise. Honestly so out of touch 🤪

like when she had that garden party purely just to show off, it was fancier than some people’s weddings!🤢
Telling people that money doesn't make you happy, is a thing that only rich people say. Poor people don't have that luxury (pun intended), every price increase for electricity means you have less money for food, for example. Existential threat on the daily can really make you miserable.

Also, 99% of people claiming, money doesn't make happy would never give their wealth away. But in her case, money really doesn't make her happy, because she is always miserable, comparing herself to others. If she doesn't get her narc supply she is miserable.

This makes me want to vomit. Why do people lap this shit up when she sits there preaching surrounded by her endless collection of extortionately expensive designer crap?? I don’t get it 🤮😡
Barf! They talk as if she was one of the greatest philosophers of this century.

• Heart
  • Sick

UsernameOfDreams

She has too much free time and is over thinking.

I think she mistakes luxury for happiness, as for her she can't have one without the other. Everything she owns must be perceived as expensive, exclusive, luxurious. Sure, she derives happiness in walking her dog, who's wearing an expensive bespoke whatever harness and she is wearing expensive boots. That same experience and feeling could be done wearing a pair of standard wellies.

What she identifies as "luxury" are moments and feelings one can have without luxurious objects or experiences. That is what any person would call happiness.

I live a happy life - going for runs or walks every day in the nature wearing my basic asics trainers or 15€ wellies, driving my old faithful 2008 Peugeot 207 to a badly paid job that I love and brings me joy most of the time, having the love and support of my family and my partner... That's not luxury. Nobody would ever look at me and say "look at you, living that luxe life!". In fact, I don't own a single item from a luxury brand. They could, however, say "you live a happy and content life" and be absolutely spot on.

The day she stops with the over the top consumerism she engages in claiming "work", I'll actually believe in what she said in this video. And speaking of work, if luxury objects don't bring her joy or happiness, and those being the basis of her work, it might be time to find some other career that might fulfill her more. Just sayin'.

• Heart

klady

VIP Member
3B784709-C2DF-4ECD-9C0A-562807411136.jpeg

Round of applause goes to the bird 👏🏻 👏🏻 🦅 That is some precision aerial pooping. GOOD JOB!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

MissMidnight

VIP Member
I think Elsie is finally unravelling - the narcissistic, ego maniac is going absolutely ham on her Instagram Stories at the moment!

• I was my old management’s most enquired about talent.

• I usually outperform people in my verticals when I work on campaigns.

• The responses I often receive as an Influencer tend to mirror that of creators double if not triple my size.

Who actually talks about themselves in this way on such a public platform … and for what reason? 😖

I mean, we KNOW she loves to brag at every opportunity, but this is a whole new level of delusion!

I really hope Ali has her ‘therapist’ on speed dial because this nonsensical rant out of nowhere makes it look like she’s on a serious downward spiral! ☎

C278E213-8F47-4FF2-A73E-853690BFA663.jpeg

Edit: I just noticed @shiroyagisan and @Julia123 beat me to it again - MUST TYPE FASTER! 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
And in more Hermezzz news....

Please watch Maria Draganova's vlog tonight - yes we all know what she is about, but hilariously she's bought Hermes boots, scarf, scarf ring, a sculpture thing, and two bag charms, yet she doesn't have a bag yet! Clearly she's buying all that crap in the hope the SA finds her wish list bag for her! She's bought loafers and trainers from Hermes before, And we are supposed to believe that Elsie gets a Birkin from Sellier then with no record at Hermes at all gets the jumping boots (although we all saw them on the reseller site) and they suddenly give her the wish list piece which is a black Kelly - probably the most popular bag they do. Yeah right Lydia!

Ali's vlog - is he reading off cue cards???

• Haha
  • Heart

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210901-201240_Instagram.jpg

We know exactly what happened
Screenshot_20210901-201256_Instagram.jpg

Because you clearly went with your only friend
Screenshot_20210901-201304_Instagram.jpg

Who spilled all the beans
Screenshot_20210901-201334_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210901-201343_Instagram.jpg

You were only invited to the Elemis launch
Screenshot_20210901-201407_Instagram.jpg

Dear God no, not another Hermès basket bag
She's going to fill this with her "autumn harvest"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Aliciao

I got 8 minutes through.
Absolute crap.
She lives for designer, and that is not an issue-
But why lie? Achieving nothing.
“This stuff means nothing to me”but using her Kelly as click bait?
I feel like she has no other content to put out. Like at all.
It’s true everyone else is at brand events and looking like they are living their best life.
I do wonder where her income is coming from right now tbh, she doesn’t get that many views on her videos either.

• Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
When I was younger I made my own clothes and I remember trousers being particularly tricky. My clever, creative mother was always encouraging me.

The first time I made a pair I read the 'trouble shooting' instructions about the fit aloud to my mum.
"If the crotch is 'smiling' they are too tight, and if the crotch is 'frowning' they are too loose," it said.
Oh how we laughed....and laughed....with tears rolling down our faces. For years later it would set us off.
Laughing now 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20210903-082448.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Ali is definitely reading here re the environmental effects of his fire pit. 70% more environmentally friendly according to this scientist. Honestly, I really like Ali but this was hilarious to hear.

As an aside: Does he come from a wealthy family and just wasn't smart enough to go to uni?
I've never got the impression he's from wealth......but definitely got the impression he isn't smart!

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Help! I just spoke to my pets in a baby, lispy voice and asked them if they were going to be good for Mummy - horror of horrors, I am turning into Lydia!! Even as the words came out of my mouth, I knew I sounded like her :eek: She’s invaded my brain!! That flog of hers I watched the other day is definitely going to be the last! What‘s next, buying an Hermes belt and wearing it with literally everything, or starting to paint my house all over in that foul dead cloth colour and claiming that everything I own is bespoke??? 😬
I'm afraid the next stage of turning into Lydia is going to Bicester Village with no pants on! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Lola Faith

VIP Member
50 minute vlog which is basically a disguised sponsored vlog from Intimisssimissimi - of which she spent about 1 minute showing and discussing their collection, and then she doesn't show what she bought from Bicester, presumably that is in the next flog! She looked horrendous, and the passive aggressive comments to Teethers about her first Hermes purchase - you've got to start somewhere and then you'll be like me! OMG she has no shame, she's hardly a seasoned Hermes customer is she? Full of shit Millen!

• Sick
  • Haha

Stefano

VIP Member
She might as well just tag Victoria ITF in this 😂

“Not just a pretty editorial that looks like it fell right off the pages of vogue” don’t worry Elsie we’d never ever assume that! Vogue has proofreaders.
Is she on the Whispering piss in a bottle again???

Does she actually realise that she does a complete piss poor show of promoting anything???

Using Vogue made me chuckle ...... as if they give 2 shits about what you think darling lol ....they were around before you and will be long after you disappear into the realms of obscurity. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And she is so blatent in showing us she takes NO direction from what her clients want and is evidently a difficult influencer to work with ...look at the line .. "If this is not what the brand wants" or the product being "great enough for me to work on it" ..........who does she actually think she is?

10 yrs in the business means fuck all ....try still being here in 20-30 yrs then you can flick your hymen lovely x :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
She’s not wrong, though. Zara, Asos, Mango - they’ve been doing this for years. So you could accuse her of ‘blatant copying’ but people who can’t afford Bottega or Marant expect the trends to be picked up and made affordable. In this case, I don’t see that she did anything different or wrong, tbf.
Zara, ASOS, Mango and the rest of the fast fashion brands have been doing this for years and they’re constantly getting called out for it, especially now from the original designers or artists thanks to Diet Prada and the spread of info on IG. But they keep doing it, and now we all pretty much expect it. But Lidl over here is talking like her KM collab/collection/whatever is haute couture and the “designers” are going into the Met Costume Institute archives for inspiration instead of her just going down the new in pages of Net a Porter.

It’s true that trademark and IP laws don’t do a good job including fashion designs, but Lidl’s not a designer or a creative, she’s an influencer who thinks she knows the history of fashion and construction, but she’s no Phoebe Philo or CJR. It’s just as laughable as Kendall Jenner being named creative director for FWRD. Just because you work in fashion doesn’t mean you know fashion.

• Heart