Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lectures us on smelling Spring, Journalling, Dog Walking, Ginger and Lemon Tonic and, my own personal favourite - trim fresh sprigs of rosemary and place the sprigs in a little dish so that you can sprinkle your homegrown herbs on to your chosen dish. šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

Btw, when Aldi was making his foccaccia bread (from a kit - duh), he used Shwartz Rosemary. Just sayinā€™.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Boy oh boy...her latest vlog was the pinnacle of preaching, virtue-signaling and smug self-righteousness. The only thing worse than a vain and materialistic person is a vain and materialistic person projecting the image of somebody intellectual/deep/who enjoys the little things.
Yikes!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
The jumper is ok but looks like it's from Mango or Other Stories and cost around Ā£70.

And will someone please burn those bloody vile grey trousers - I hate them!

Tonights vlog has to be the Bicester haul of freebies!
Oh just you wait, youā€™re gonna wish it was the Bicester haul of freebies!!!šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I'm not showing off all my expensive belongings, these things don't bring me happiness and joy however I'm still going to sit in my wardrobe in front of my purposely positioned display of luxury shoes and handbags that don't mean anything to me just to remind everyone that you guys aren't tit. Just look at all my expensive stuff blah blah blah. Please use my discount code I am so kindly and generously sharing with you so that I can continue to buy all my luxury items. It's not about you, it is all about me.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
Off topic but I like to watch Hannah Ricketts on Youtube. Her vlogs around London are so interesting but, above all, she has such a lovely personality and a great relationship with her sister. When you watch Elsie after her, all you can see is fakeness and conceit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If all her luxury items don't make her happy then why doesn't she auction them all off and donate the proceeds to charity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Overwhelming sense of joy about her old house and wardrobe!!! Am I missing something? I'm pretty sure she non stop bitched about that house for years.

She throws herself into everything, does everything and will not stop until she gets the thing that she wants?? I did not see such dedication to making Glo a success!! Oh silly me, she only puts that much effort into begging for material items.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
omg wtf is she talking about in her latest vid... so freaking terrible, did some one call a preacher?.... oh its not lux anymore.... bs.... spends 2k on boots ?!

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Her video really is a bleeping joke its like Kylie Jenner standing in her luxury handbag wardrobe saying she doesn't like luxury handbags :rolleyes: Lydia duck right off you bloody moron!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Off topic but I like to watch Hannah Ricketts on Youtube. Her vlogs around London are so interesting but, above all, she has such a lovely personality and a great relationship with her sister. When you watch Elsie after her, all you can see is fakeness and conceit.
Yes !!! Someone on this thread mentioned her and I subscribed !!! Her vlogs around London are so interesting - she so deserves more followers.

Reactions: 8
Bullshit bullshit bullshit & she believes her own bullshit. Just do one lydiot & try really practicing all this vomit that you have spewed. Your one sick individual!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Wtf is this reel..
View attachment 748186
View attachment 748198
"Felt French"????
View attachment 748187
View attachment 748188
These sure are some flattering expressions. They don't seem racist out of context... at all.
View attachment 748191
Her face is weird here.
But probably not as jarring as this angle:
View attachment 748192
And what is the point of this eyeshadow brush?
View attachment 748194
As always, we end on a classic.
View attachment 748195

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WHAT IS THIS tit SHES RAMBLING ABOUT? 'Things don't make me happy' well that's funny because you keep buying these HERMES purchases to keep up with the other LUXURY influencers! so if these designer items don't make you happy you just like them (isn't that the same thing?) why not stop buying so much crap you don't need and wear all the stuff thats already in your hideous wardrobe?
Itā€™s a precursor to her dying career as an influencer, ā€œI donā€™t need material brands and products to be happyā€ therefore when they stop using her she can act unbothered because the best things in life are free šŸ™„ she would get more respect if she volunteered at something and gave away her material things to those less fortunateā€¦ that is the definition of pure joyā€¦ giving back to others and not being a selfish twit! Lydia lectures can take a hike!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This guy spends as many days playing golf as Donald Trump
View attachment 748688
@Jordanbazzonegolf is a golf coach. :rolleyes:

Doesn't he get tired of staring at the same crusty, stale pictures and commissioning 300-word blog posts on Fiverr?
View attachment 748743
View attachment 748744
View attachment 748745
View attachment 748746
I also give up on my idea of a dictionary sponsorship. There are no brain cells left in that hair helmet.
What exactly is he trying to say? Power couple? I don't think so.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
If all her luxury items don't make her happy then why doesn't she auction them all off and donate the proceeds to charity.
What is this gifting you speak of? You think she would gift money to a charity. Lol. Sadly she never gives anything away. Not a sausage.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Only Lydia can make drinking water into a big production that makes her joyful and alll about her. The whole world is full of people who put water in the refrigerator and mind you in Aliā€™s vlog she was throwing a tantrum that other people were drinking HER special cold water.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Itā€™s a precursor to her dying career as an influencer, ā€œI donā€™t need material brands and products to be happyā€ therefore when they stop using her she can act unbothered because the best things in life are free šŸ™„ she would get more respect if she volunteered at something and gave away her material things to those less fortunateā€¦ that is the definition of pure joyā€¦ giving back to others and not being a selfish twit! Lydia lectures can take a hike!
I volunteer for Shout which is a crisis text line, i was searching for ages for volunteering that worked around my work schedule which was hard because I finish work at 6 and a lot of homeless shelters wanted people to start a shift at 6, anyway found shout, and I basically sit at my computer with a cup of tea and biscuits and talk to people going through a crisis and (hopefully) help them, she could do something like that.. could just sit on her arse and wouldnā€™t even need to leave her house! But I donā€™t think she actually genuinely cares about helping people

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm dying to watch her latest, but I have a painter over, and donā€™t want to be watching Her Labiaship while he's here!

Only Lydia can make drinking water into a big production that makes her joyful and alll about her. The whole world is full of people who put water in the refrigerator and mind you in Aliā€™s vlog she was throwing a tantrum that other people were drinking HER special cold water.
I can't wait to see this!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.