Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this look! It literally looks like she has forgotten to put her trousers on! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I havenā€™t seen anything so funny for ages!
You know she always goes on about ā€˜her dreamā€™? Well, this outfit looks like one of my ā€˜dreamsā€™! Where I turn up to work with no trousers or knickers on! I also have dreams of going to work with a dressing gown on!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That ā€œminā€ person is always defending Lydia and if it isnā€™t Lydia herself using a fake name then they really need to get a life. Whoever it is canā€™t stand anyone saying the truth about Lydia. They need a life.
Weirdly, the ā€˜defendersā€™ are the ones responsible for making the comments section aggressive and divisive. I have followed many influencers and never come across anything like this on their platform. Normally, the influencer is very proud and protective of the community he/she values not ready to attack every single comment they donā€™t agree with.

Plus, if I was a follower, I would be taken aback at how different she is on her vlogs to the manner in which she responds to comments.

Reactions: 35
3B784709-C2DF-4ECD-9C0A-562807411136.jpeg

Round of applause goes to the bird šŸ‘šŸ» šŸ‘šŸ» šŸ¦… That is some precision aerial pooping. GOOD JOB!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I know it's early but ...

Lydia Millen #105 - Confusing greed for goals, viewers for trolls, time to go back to those Ibiza poles

:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
For the love of god. 15+ bras? 30 pairs of knickers? 15 pj sets??? This is just disgusting

also ā€œI placed a huge intimissimi orderā€¦ā€. AD
so you didnā€™t place an order then? They were all gifted. It makes me sick that this greedy materialistic woman gets gifted this stuff. You know who might need bras and underwear? I do. Those poor refugees from Afghanistan who only have the clothes on their back might appreciate some new underwear. Companies like Intimissimi could do a hell of a lot better by giving things away to worthy causes šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 80
View attachment 740037
Poor Tom Thumb! His pant lengthsšŸ™ˆ
My god he looks like heā€™s getting shorter and shorter in those clothes. How does his ā€˜designerā€™ wife not give him some tips on how to elongate the body? Oh I know why, sheā€™s not an effing designer!! Add a scallop here, nip and tuck there, yip sheā€™s the next Coco!! twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG! Lol! I wonder if the sales people talked about her after she left. Wouldnā€™t your best friend tell you you look like a hooker? I know I would have said something, thatā€™s what real friends do.
It looks like an airbag for each arm.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
IDK which is worse..these pants below, or lack thereof in the other "look".

These boots weren't styled 11 ways. She literally just "paired" them with the same bag, every time, or with the belt, and they're not even the same tone of orange, cof...sorry, camel toe, erm...excuse me, camel.

This camel toe pirate look...omg I really hope she goes out in public like this. The world really needs a good laugh.

Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 2.13.01 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Did anyone else notice how much her "accent" has changed?! I watched some of her video thinking wtf does she sound like!! It's so strange, she isn't naturally well spoken or "well to do" she sounds odd!! Well, she is odd lol!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Rishi Sunak. long story short during lockdown myself and some other tattlers had a funny turn and got the hots for some MP's we started a thread or 30 and even called ourselves the downing street honeys. Anyway I've never bothered to change my pic since. šŸ˜Š

yes it is.
can confirm he is very handsome and super charming in real life.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
IDK which is worse..these pants below, or lack thereof in the other "look".

These boots weren't styled 11 ways. She literally just "paired" them with the same bag, every time, or with the belt, and they're not even the same tone of orange, cof...sorry, camel toe, erm...excuse me, camel.

This camel toe pirate look...omg I really hope she goes out in public like this. The world really needs a good laugh.

View attachment 742255
Those camel toe joodpuurs look just like jeggings !
I was also astonished that she manages to get through autumn /winter and a bit of spring on 5 pairs of tights but needs 500 bras/vests/pants/pjs ?
She has to have clean pjs every night, is that because she doesnā€™t shower before going to bed?? Bed is a clean place and not one for rubbing off all your grub and greasy skinšŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Sheā€™s not wrong, though. Zara, Asos, Mango - theyā€™ve been doing this for years. So you could accuse her of ā€˜blatant copyingā€™ but people who canā€™t afford Bottega or Marant expect the trends to be picked up and made affordable. In this case, I donā€™t see that she did anything different or wrong, tbf.
I think the point is Karen Millen would be doing this (i.e. plagiarising, copying or being inspired by the catwalk designers just like H&M and Zara and every other high street brand). I doubt very much Lydia is inclined in any of that process and she is simply fronting it as an influencer. What we will be wearing or work be in stores or online in two years time is already (right now) being designed, planned with fabrics being selected etc. I imagine this applies to interiors too. Lydia is designing nothing as she has no skill set in design, pattern cutting or manufacturing of fabrics etc

Reactions: 22
OMG, she wore that outfit out in public. How on earth can she think she looks good in it ? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Lydiot is dressed like a puffer skank and Teefers is dressed liked sheā€™s in the midst of a snow storm. Iā€™m sure the shoppers got a gut busting laugh. Hereā€™s Josiefiendā¬‡ā¬‡
FBF1BC8D-BF44-4735-AC1E-37ED34A692A7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Those camel toe joodpuurs look just like jeggings !
I was also astonished that she manages to get through autumn /winter and a bit of spring on 5 pairs of tights but needs 500 bras/vests/pants/pjs ?
She has to have clean pjs every night, is that because she doesnā€™t shower before going to bed?? Bed is a clean place and not one for rubbing off all your grub and greasy skinšŸ¤¢
Her pjs might be clean but they are always crumpled up like old rags. Lazy witch never irons them, she also loves to throw a big jumper over them in bedšŸ¤¢. Sexy underwear to bed my arse, last time I looked she was wearing her gardening shirt to bed. Christ she really doesnā€™t remember from one vlog to another how to keep her lies straight. Iā€™m 57 years old and would never wear that box of nasty coloured bras in every shade of puke šŸ¤¢ never mind those puke coloured knickers. Ok have a set of skin coloured underwear for using with something see through, but thatā€™s where you should draw the line.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.