Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think that Lydia will be sued. She is not the one selling the clothes. It's still KM aka bohoo. She is just a advertisement figure for the brand. You don't sue the models (using the term "model" here as loosely as possible :sick:). I can only see that she gets thunder from KM, for running her dumb mouth the whole time about her "visions".
Because she is publicly taking responsibility as part of the design team, any lawsuits would actually be within its scope to include her. Even if she wanted to release herself from liability, she’d have to pay hefty fees to get to that accomplished. *Learned this from a previous fashion brand I worked at who were shameless copy cats and were sued multiple times 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry to discuss someone’s looks in 2021 (but then remembered she bullied a 9 month pregnant hairdresser so she deserves hell)

but does anyone else see a really, really, really ugly 45 year old here. I can’t believe how horrible and witchy and old she looks. I want what mirror she has, she still thinks she’s a graceful youthful swan but she’s an old haggard crow.

110FDBA1-50E9-4014-B5FE-CA55B4972A07.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh my…. V unflattering stories of her and the beds

She’s showing us her hands are covered in mud yet she just ran her hands through her hair that is “jujjjed to perfection” and then stuck her finger up her nose.

Then she proceeded to give a tour of death and horror of the veg beds that are full of weeds and dispair. Even the weeds look embarrassed. I’m glad she’s copping to the failings as she learns but it feels very inauthentic honestly. More like an explanation for the state of the beds that Ali showed in his vlog yesterday.

The “rebuilding” will be done soon… to grow something that looks pretty for the gram most likely when really she should rethink putting more money into this atrocity.

You have to watch the stories to hear what everything actually is. But evidently the broccoli is purposefully being left like this because “the bees like it”. More like an excuse to cover up the neglect of this “expensive hobby” because it was actually work. Tattlers who do garden called this @Miscanthus

View attachment 742456View attachment 742457View attachment 742458View attachment 742459View attachment 742460View attachment 742461View attachment 742462
I can’t believe how bad everything looks as she stands there lying through the teeth saying she loves gardening and thinks she’s done really well. You would think you have done well wouldn’t you Lydia? You would never admit you have done a tit job of gardening and only did it for contented and will try harder next year to commit to gardening so everything isn’t wasted. She spoke about planting less and leaving the broccoli “for the bees” lol, more like she cannot be bothered.

The fact she thinks abit muck on her hands is her being covered in mud just sums up how she exaggerates everything. 😂🙃
she also changed how she spoke to Porter as she said he can get away from her trug then changed her voice and looked at herself with the dog. I think when the camera is off she will be horrible to that dog.
Lydia you total amount of broccoli you harvest was 0. If you buy it from the supermarket it doesn’t count lovely 😘
Also the state of her cucumber plants honestly it is a amazing she got anything from them as they are a state. Poor things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Her
I don't think that Lydia will be sued. She is not the one selling the clothes. It's still KM aka bohoo. She is just a advertisement figure for the brand. You don't sue the models (using the term "model" here as loosely as possible :sick:). I can only see that she gets thunder from KM, for running her dumb mouth the whole time about her "visions".

Doesn't she get tights for free from Calzedonia (sister brand of Intomememe)?
Her ‘vision’ or her ‘handmade/bespoke designs’ or whatever she wants to call them - are all pretty generic, though, and have been copied by the world and it’s mother already. The blush pink top with the ruffle ‘placed to perfection’ blah blah - I have a top literally exactly the same down to the ruffle detail even - and I got it in a vintage store last week for €5 - old Zara.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry to discuss someone’s looks in 2021 (but then remembered she bullied a 9 month pregnant hairdresser so she deserves hell)

but does anyone else see a really, really, really ugly 45 year old here. I can’t believe how horrible and witchy and old she looks. I want what mirror she has, she still thinks she’s a graceful youthful swan but she’s an old haggard crow.

View attachment 742707
I don’t think Lydia is ugly, like at all, but she definitely looks older than 32, although to be honest I think she has always looked older than her age, I’m 27 and watching videos of her when she was 27 I think she looked older, but she at least dressed like a 27 year old back then, the work she has had done to her face has made her face long and thin which enhances the older look, her nose filler doesn’t age her but just doesn’t suit her IMO and actually makes her nose look bigger. All this has kind of taught me that we hate unnecessary things about ourselves that actually aren’t ugly, I guess we all have a touch of body dysmorphia

Reactions: 20
The camel wants his toe back!

Oh and Ali OMG If you were my husband i would burn those bloody brown suede shoes and all your short trousers - what a ridiculous look, winter jumper and blazer with summer trousers (cropped) and stupid shoes! Massive twit!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
New Reel up.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 What the f*ck. Who approved this crap ???????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

View attachment 742707
I did question here a few weeks back how old she is. She definitely looks far far older than 34. If she’s 34 now and looks in her late 40’s .. I dread to think what she will look like at 44.

Reactions: 17
Because she is publicly taking responsibility as part of the design team, any lawsuits would actually be within its scope to include her. Even if she wanted to release herself from liability, she’d have to pay hefty fees to get to that accomplished. *Learned this from a previous fashion brand I worked at who were shameless copy cats and were sued multiple times 😅
She will definitely be sued because Karen Millen is smart in adding her name and pictures on their website. It is promoted as "Lydia Edit", they are essentially claiming they just manufactured it as per her instructions and helped with retail and logistics. She is stupid for putting up videos and enough proof online claiming she designed it and they just followed her ideas. Other fast fashion brands change some minor detail so they can't be sued. But Lydiot is providing proof that she is stealing designs from her wardrobe. Major fashion brands majorly sue for infringement of their designs. Lydiot will be in hot water if any of the brands actually take up on it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Yes I noticed that min person aka Lydia or Carrie for months commenting and harassing people who say anything that doesn’t praise her!!! So I was thinking she couldn’t be just a person who stuck around and monitors the comment section!!! We’ll have to investigate!! 🤣

It can’t be that cold in the UK🙈
Correct, it's not. At least not during the day. I bloody love Autumn as much as the next person but I'm still walking around the house in a t-shirt and leggings, heating still off. (For reference I live in the South of England so I'm having the same weather as LEM and Josie).
They're showing off their 'cosy' outfits but they are no doubt sweating their tits off. God, what people do for the internet sometimes 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.