Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have any of you Tattlers used the preloved luxury site called Fashionphile???? https://www.fashionphile.com/
I have my eyes on a couple of bags and a watch but don't want to pull the trigger if it is hit or miss when it comes to authentic vs fake.
I’ve never used but a lot of people use it and say they’re amazing. It’s actually owned by Neiman Marcus which makes me feel good about it. Im waiting to find something I like on it to try it out too.

She probably meant that she didn't progress at school after age 16/GCSE qualifications.
You usually need A levels to go to university but she managed to get in because she had been working for a few years so was a 'mature' student. She would have had an interview and convinced the university she was capable. They clearly didn't ask her to write anything! I do believe Elsie graduated (even she wouldn't stage a graduation photo) as the university used her in their literature.
My brother in law is a doctor. And he’s the biggest conniving self centered asshole piece of tit I have ever met in my life. Having a degree means nothing. Even if you graduated with honors it just means you’re book smart. He has no social skills, he’s not educated, and his kids are ashamed of him in front of people. So Lydia could have her PHD as far as I’m concerned that won’t mean anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve never used but a lot of people use it and say they’re amazing. It’s actually owned by Neiman Marcus which makes me feel good about it. Im waiting to find something I like on it to try it out too.

My brother in law is a doctor. And he’s the biggest conniving self centered asshole piece of tit I have ever met in my life. Having a degree means nothing. Even if you graduated with honors it just means you’re book smart. He has no social skills, he’s not educated, and his kids are ashamed of him in front of people. So Lydia could have her PHD as far as I’m concerned that won’t mean anything.
One of my closest friends as no university degree or A levels. She finished school at 16. She’s married to as scientist with a PhD. I’m a lawyer, my husband is too and my other close friend are medical doctor or lawyers. This friend is as intelligent as those of in our circle of friends with degrees. You don’t have to have a degree to be intelligent or intellectual is my point. She is well read, well versed in what going on the the world, politics history etc. Oh and she can spell and has good grammar and is articulate. No amount of education or string of degrees can give a person integrity and that’s my fundamental issue with Lydia she has none.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Ali’s being quiet. Strange, right?🤔 Last we heard he’d attended the Hugo Boss event. Then, he was golfing.

Reactions: 16
I swear they are doing this on purpose. Planning personal trips on the very dates of actual brand trips that she wasn’t invited to so she looks busy but really she’s got nada going on.

She and Cawwie are on their annual girls trip looking for bars… and cough it’s supposedly an espa trip 🤔View attachment 744873

View attachment 744869
I noticed very early on in her career that she rarely attended any brand trips while every other influencer was there. She said she turns trips down bc of a fear of flying…hmmmmm really???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I noticed very early on in her career that she rarely attended any brand trips while every other influencer was there. She said she turns trips down bc of a fear of flying…hmmmmm really???
She’s afraid of everything lol. Flying, water, bugs. Is there anything she’s not afraid of. She sounds like an hysterical person all round.

Ali’s being quiet. Strange, right?🤔 Last we heard he’d attended the Hugo Boss event. Then, he was golfing.
Weekend with the wife away, so Ali can play 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
D6A1D00E-8282-472C-8F1B-3D004EED7518.jpeg

Using the bug infested carrots?!? Sure, tasty🤮

Ali’s new reel…😭😳
Lift after lift after lift in his reel…haha, how fitting considering he wears lifts in his shoes - which are clearly seen during the reel. Also, Ali, you’ve done that reel before🥱🥱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s afraid of everything lol. Flying, water, bugs. Is there anything she’s not afraid of. She sounds like an hysterical person all round.

Weekend with the wife away, so Ali can play 😂
Weirdly, she’s not afraid of bats or mice.

View attachment 746656
Using the bug infested carrots?!? Sure, tasty🤮

Lift after lift after lift in his reel…haha, how fitting considering he wears lifts in his shoes - which are clearly seen during the reel. Also, Ali, you’ve done that reel before🥱🥱
More typos.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OT but Sarah Harding from Girls Aloud has died of breast cancer. Having been through it I find this so sad. She was 39.
Please girls, check yourselves regularly.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Have any of you Tattlers used the preloved luxury site called Fashionphile???? https://www.fashionphile.com/
I have my eyes on a couple of bags and a watch but don't want to pull the trigger if it is hit or miss when it comes to authentic vs fake.
Yes I just tried them for the first time to buy a gorgeous gold miu miu bag. It is in fantastic condition and the price was great! It’s real but I have only shopped with them one time.

OH good to know they are owned by Nieman Marcus…. That is even more reassuring.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wait - did this really happen?!
🍷🤪👋🚗🚙

attn: Charlie
🍆🍆😁😁
In actual fact - it was a wedding car with bride and groom en route to their special celebration and the two hyeenas in the ditch started waving madly at them.

Yes I just tried them for the first time to buy a gorgeous gold miu mui bag. It is in fantastic condition and the price was great! It’s real but I have only shopped with them one time.

OH good to know they are owned by Nieman Marcus…. That is even more reassuring.
Stunning! Congrats - gorgeous purchase ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just don’t even know where to begin with the lewks Ali puts together. I feel like he used to dress well and now it’s like a jumbled mess like his wife. He’s really struggling to style these new sooster and hicks pieces because he went outside of the colors in his wardrobe. Personally I think he needs to stop trying to dress like something he’s not… “rich countryside” man and dress his age with more fun and younger pieces like he used to. And the pants are just so high…. Where is the flood Ali? 🌊

88235088-ADAE-487C-9674-15CE41098F36.jpeg
E65F775D-0BC1-423B-9A1B-60A707E0EFFB.jpeg
BD5D0BF1-9CA2-483A-BEBB-079B973B384D.jpeg
DF8FFF91-C4C1-444D-B952-F19DA3FC8DD8.jpeg
F1486FB1-9D5D-4768-839F-19610D339ED7.jpeg
56191DCC-21BF-47A8-8A06-253B338611B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I am a little bit late to the party again. Sorry for the many typos I made last time I posted - English is not my first language and I miss things even when I double check myself.

With that out of the way, I would like to submerge in hypocrisy and say: HAHA ''TASTEY'' Unless it's a nod to baby- lisp-talk? In which case forgive this peasant, lady Lidl!

D6A1D00E-8282-472C-8F1B-3D004EED7518.jpeg

I was scrolling instagram and unfortunately her newest try to be youngster trendy washed over my feed and I am left questioning: How does this mouth shape make the end of the word 'river'?

Screenshot_2021-09-05-16-28-48.png

How is gaping your mouth and squinting your eyes make a sexy look?...

Screenshot_2021-09-05-10-57-53.png

Some things are not meant to be answered...

And we are left in wonder...

its the same picture.png

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Had to scroll way down through a ton of depression in the fields and parking lot content but around the time they moved and before he dressed much more age appropriate and likely more his style. Ever since Lydia dragged them both into this inauthentic attempt to look like old countryside money he’s just been lost and it’s so unflattering.

The pants are still high but not as bad. And he’s still full of himself and pouty . That hasn’t changed. Lol

95A5A913-1DA0-4996-9572-6DA90D47C780.jpeg
9C175F8A-0BA3-4DD9-8EDB-03C468A8BF95.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I just don’t even know where to begin with the lewks Ali puts together. I feel like he used to dress well and now it’s like a jumbled mess like his wife. He’s really struggling to style these new sooster and hicks pieces because he went outside of the colors in his wardrobe. Personally I think he needs to stop trying to dress like something he’s not… “rich countryside” man and dress his age with more fun and younger pieces like he used to. And the pants are just so high…. Where is the flood Ali? 🌊

View attachment 746866View attachment 746867View attachment 746869View attachment 746870View attachment 746871View attachment 746875
I'd be so embarrassed if my husband wore these outfits 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Had to scroll way down through a ton of depression in the fields and parking lot content but around the time they moved and before he dressed much more age appropriate and likely more his style. Ever since Lydia dragged them both into this inauthentic attempt to look like old countryside money he’s just been lost and it’s so unflattering.

The pants are still high but not as bad. And he’s still full of himself and pouty . That hasn’t changed. Lol

View attachment 746918View attachment 746919
The state of him. Imagine being married to such a vacuous poser.... the second last pic?! Must have been thinking about Chali...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Now that's a view to behold whilst suntanning... :rolleyes:
But then again, when you're sloshed and still drinking, who cares about a view ???

And girls' trip being ... just Cawwiiee and Elsie ??? 😂 😂 😂 😂
Screenshot_20210905-181818_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

View attachment 746866View attachment 746867View attachment 746869View attachment 746870View attachment 746871View attachment 746875
Poor guy wants to break free, if he can.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.