Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maud

And in more Hermezzz news....

Please watch Maria Draganova's vlog tonight - yes we all know what she is about, but hilariously she's bought Hermes boots, scarf, scarf ring, a sculpture thing, and two bag charms, yet she doesn't have a bag yet! Clearly she's buying all that crap in the hope the SA finds her wish list bag for her! She's bought loafers and trainers from Hermes before, And we are supposed to believe that Elsie gets a Birkin from Sellier then with no record at Hermes at all gets the jumping boots (although we all saw them on the reseller site) and they suddenly give her the wish list piece which is a black Kelly - probably the most popular bag they do. Yeah right Lydia!

Ali's vlog - is he reading off cue cards???
Who in fact is Elsie?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

LULUA

When I lived in LA there were several great cobblers in Beverly Hills experienced with luxury shoes and handbag repair. I feel like you can find several reputable options in the States…maybe check in Chicago/Nashville/NYC? (Assuming you’re in Michigan/that part of the country)
I’ve seen multiple people share this guy and say he’s amazing. I don’t know how much they charge though. Maybe you can contact him and see.

Reactions: 4

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Just thought this might be quite interesting (very short clip from Hook in 1991 haha (I was only 10 then lol)

And this is that same girl now though

Who played her in the movie brother Jack Banning is now I think a Physicist Professor, pretty major one as well

Reactions: 3

klady

VIP Member
Off topic, but I need help, please… Is there a thread for Alexandra Pereira? If so May you link the thread? Thank you🌼

Reactions: 1