Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queeny.x

Swear to God that kirsty mathews is the most irritating idiot. She hasn't got a single brain cell.

She blocks anyone who come in and has a different opinion she's not educated enough to listen to different thoughts.

When kirsty come on the app she had 30 views if she was lucky. All of a sudden about 8 months ago she started talking about a girl called lucy she was watching. Then all of a sudden she realised it was getting her more views talking about lucy. So then she purposely targeted lucy. She's doing it for attention and clout. She came for lucy, lucy didn't come for her.

I have no doubt in my mind lucy and Bryan are wrong'uns and are dirty flithybags that don't belong in society but kirsty is not judge jury and execution. She has jeopardised so much for the police to gain evidence.

She is actually deluded to believe she isn't a bully. Them being n0nces does not mean she's not a bully.

She don't like it when people speak about her or bring her family into it and she sits on live talking about all lucys personal business.

She had a hunter on her live who hit the nail on the head. Just because someone sends kirsty screen shots does not deem as proof. It's so easy to make fake accounts and pretend to message yourself being lucy or say something that's not true.

If kirsty is doing it to raise awareness and doing it for the kids why don't she donate all her gift money to a children's abuse charity? She wouldn't even dream of it BECAUSE SHES HERE FOR THE CLOUT AND MONEY.

She's nothing but a big mouth and gobby she would have to move off the sofa to actually do anything which is unlikely. She speaks about lucys appearance OMG kirsty is the most dirtiest scruffy bastard I've seen in my life. Her appearance is absolutely shocking no pride or self care. I bet she stinks to high heaven.

All these people are deluded to believe she ain't doing this for drama and attention. She talks ALL day about lucy. Trouble is once people hear her say she's protecting children they automatically want to support they can't see the bigger picture.

How many shit parents must there be. Shouldn't have to tell mothers to monitor their children should be standard.

Kirsty telling people lucy should have a job??? Omg that's the biggest laugh in history kirsty wouldn't know a days graft in her life.

Why block people...if someone comes in and says something that's hits home she won't give an answer she blocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

greeneyes23

Swear to God that kirsty mathews is the most irritating idiot. She hasn't got a single brain cell.

She blocks anyone who come in and has a different opinion she's not educated enough to listen to different thoughts.

When kirsty come on the app she had 30 views if she was lucky. All of a sudden about 8 months ago she started talking about a girl called lucy she was watching. Then all of a sudden she realised it was getting her more views talking about lucy. So then she purposely targeted lucy. She's doing it for attention and clout. She came for lucy, lucy didn't come for her.

I have no doubt in my mind lucy and Bryan are wrong'uns and are dirty flithybags that don't belong in society but kirsty is not judge jury and execution. She has jeopardised so much for the police to gain evidence.

She is actually deluded to believe she isn't a bully. Them being n0nces does not mean she's not a bully.

She don't like it when people speak about her or bring her family into it and she sits on live talking about all lucys personal business.

She had a hunter on her live who hit the nail on the head. Just because someone sends kirsty screen shots does not deem as proof. It's so easy to make fake accounts and pretend to message yourself being lucy or say something that's not true.

If kirsty is doing it to raise awareness and doing it for the kids why don't she donate all her gift money to a children's abuse charity? She wouldn't even dream of it BECAUSE SHES HERE FOR THE CLOUT AND MONEY.

She's nothing but a big mouth and gobby she would have to move off the sofa to actually do anything which is unlikely. She speaks about lucys appearance OMG kirsty is the most dirtiest scruffy bastard I've seen in my life. Her appearance is absolutely shocking no pride or self care. I bet she stinks to high heaven.

All these people are deluded to believe she ain't doing this for drama and attention. She talks ALL day about lucy. Trouble is once people hear her say she's protecting children they automatically want to support they can't see the bigger picture.

How many shit parents must there be. Shouldn't have to tell mothers to monitor their children should be standard.

Kirsty telling people lucy should have a job??? Omg that's the biggest laugh in history kirsty wouldn't know a days graft in her life.

Why block people...if someone comes in and says something that's hits home she won't give an answer she blocks.
Completely agree!! Kirsty should have her own thread she’s just as disgusting as Lucy. Begs for gifts in the subtle way “everyone follow my gifters” therefore people gift thinking they’ll get a few followers.

She’s literally sat now saying she doesn’t need to raise awareness because she has the same people in her lives all the time, they all know about it. Why sit on live going on and on about it then?

She’s nothing but a massive bully, talks to her kids like crap and ignores them to sit live all day. Her bloke even said he does the food shop so she’s not even capable of getting off her fat arse for that. Bet her house is in the same state as Lucy’s flat. Just like her weight and teeth are the same as Lucy’s haha.

Telling everyone to report Lucy to the dwp, wonder if they’re aware of how much she’s making?
Every single one of them needs to be off the app! Sick off seeing all their ugly faces on my fyp!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Speechless

Why would she have a curfew/injunction for lives though? Like what is it all over? The money claims?
She had an injunction served on her last week, she was put on a nightly curfew by her landlord Clarion Housing Association way before Christmas but she kept breaking that, so it took their legal department a few months togather more evidence from Neighbours and copies off her online videos, of her & bryan screaming and shouting asking for gifts. The injunction is alleged to say she cant go live and she cant receive gifts as the dwp are investigating her for benefit fraud. Lucy confirmed herself about the injunction but she denied she is being investegated by the dwp. No one ever showed copies of the injunction so its anyones guess.

Lucy came online for just over an hour last night, tons of people then rang the police to report it, which is stupid because they were given the wrong advice all week what to do if they were seen online, bye the same trolls who spend their own lives sitting waiting for Lucy to go live. Police have a busy enough job without calls of every sighting of Lucy, she isnt a mass murderer.

It will all end badly for Lucy but she doesnt seem to comprehend they will really get evicted, they wont be liable for rehousing and they will need to find a private rental, she has shot herself in the foot by saying she is capable of walking and doing things for herself but chooses not to, this was part of the evidence used against her im led to believe. So wont she wont be offered a home as a vunerable person. Im affraid its the beginning of the end of Lucyrose1993

Reactions: 13

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Could hear Brian say she only needed to wait a week then would be allowed back on. I couldn't help but laugh how he talked to her like a naughty puppy. Then said how she could of done some colouring to calm down or he could of got the dvd player out and put Tracy Beaker on for her 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

My2pWorth

VIP Member
When I first started watching her she was just out of view on the camera with heavy breathing and groaning sounds and I reported her for sexual content. I've since learned that's just how she breathes to stay alive 🙈😅

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Wow the flat is a shit hole!! I’ve felt bad for lucy in the past because I thought she couldn’t walk due to genuine health problems… more fool me! She jumped up out of that bed and literally ran like the wind 🤣🤣

• Haha

roo69

They are all addicted to drama and being in a toxic environment. Nikkinakinoo never provides solid proof, Aims and Soph are just wannabe gangsters and they all bully each other so much until it becomes a competition of who has the worst mental health, then they pretend theyre suicidal, create fundraisers for mental health charities, keep the gifts, argue a bit more, fall out a bit more, make friends again and find a new target then the cycle begins again. All whilst the ones who haven't yet had their kids taken by the social, do all this in front of their kids. They are the scum of the earth and its hilarious to see them triggered over this forum, what do they expect when they air all this on live streams.

HarringBird

I caught some of Kirsty’s live earlier & she mentioned Tattle ( as she’d been spoken about in here ) and she said something along the lines of; ‘they are all just sad bastards who have nothing better to do then sl*g others off all day.’

Errrm...... Pot. kettle. black!! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kirsty and Simba are just trying to make people aware of the vile Lucy and Bwyaaan. That disgusting Lisa's live the other day was embarrassing, she literally made a twat out of herself and had hundreds of people against her

Strange how many supporters Lucy and Bryan have on this forum 🤮🤮🤮
Who's supporting Lucy and Bryan? Don't need to support them to see Kirsty is a bully and she's just as fat and disgusting as Lucy and slags her off for all the things she herself is too. Simba is a child and will eventually grow up it is weird that a grown woman is encouraging him to potentially ruin his own life he's going to end up with charges against his name if those two carry on. Noone needs to "raise awareness" people are aware. Leaking numbers constantly, harassing with phone calls, encouraging people to go to their address etc isn't awareness its bullying and harassment and will end up with a criminal charge. You can't act high and mighty about child safety when you're sat on a live 24/7 ignoring yours 😂👍🏻

LadyStark

Chatty Member
That Lauren who does lives with Lucy has the most untrustworthy face . It’s the eyes

• Heart
Cannot believe people encourage and support Kirsty Matthews and Simba. They pretend they are doing this to 'protect children' but wait for her to come live to dual her and get gifts. They're easily making £50-100 each time they dual her. I wish people could see what mugs they are being taken for.

Also, Lucy is not innocent in this either. But for them to call her a beggar, lazy etc. It's looking into the mirror. Do they have a job? Do they sponge off other people gifting them? At least Lucy is transparent about it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Can’t stand Kirsty, she’s just another benefits scrounger who sits on live all day getting gifts?! Not exactly any different to Lucy! Not one ounce of class about her

Viral.69

They are all addicted to drama and being in a toxic environment. Nikkinakinoo never provides solid proof, Aims and Soph are just wannabe gangsters and they all bully each other so much until it becomes a competition of who has the worst mental health, then they pretend theyre suicidal, create fundraisers for mental health charities, keep the gifts, argue a bit more, fall out a bit more, make friends again and find a new target then the cycle begins again. All whilst the ones who haven't yet had their kids taken by the social, do all this in front of their kids. They are the scum of the earth and its hilarious to see them triggered over this forum, what do they expect when they air all this on live streams.
Nickinackinoo can suck my left testicle if she thinks that I'm going to stop posting on here just because it triggers her. She has triggered half of tiktok with her wreckless attitude towards people's personal information. Let's not forget this is the same vile woman who mocks other peoples suffering, then expects us to donate for her poxy gofundme which I'll say again IS SHADY ASF. The gofundme started off at £450 before they jacked it up to £1000 when they realised people were donating - all for a security camera bundle which costs £460. Not a scrap of proof ever shown from Nicki to back up anything she's said.

I was being called out last night so I was told, all over this thread. As other posters have said, don't broadcast your pathetic lives on tiktok and you won't be spoken about here. Quite simple really 🤷‍♂️ oh and HEY NICKI 👋

The Nickinackinoo Pity fund is in full swing.

And I've been given a screen recording of some irrelevant friend of Nicki saying on a live that I'm being reported to police for posting on tattle 🤣 oh dear Nicki. Maybe come off the Internet and focus on your daughter, instead of wasting police time??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Queeny.x

Are these freaks actually deluded....

In the same sentence they was talking about body confidence and empowering women then said if you want to feel better about yourself just look at someone uglier or fatter than you WTAF how does that even sit right in her head.

Also another thing she said today which spoke VOLUMES is keep it up exposing me lucy your making me more FAMOUS 🤔🤔🤔🤔 THOUGHT IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS KIRSTY? MAKE SURE YOU CASH OUT AFTER EVERY LIVE AY KIRSTY!

greeneyes23

All this crap about the court listings being changed to protect them etc. That’s all it is, crap! Makes me laugh how people believe everything Kirsty says, god forbid anyone has a different opinion to her! They’re still sat banging on saying Lucy has gone off live to do a zoom court meeting 😂😂. Pathetic honestly I hate them both as much as anyone else but Kirsty and her silly followers are just reaching now! That ginger woman in Kirsty’s box atm I can not stand her voice she screams everything she says! Fed up with the lot of it now!

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
What I don't understand is why the female officer didn't go in to the bedroom to check she was ok. It didn't seem like a normal visit for potential dv to me. How can he be arrested when there's no proof and she was on live the whole time and said he hadn't hit her, it just doesn't add up.

greeneyes23

There's a Brian Doherty and Lucy Griffiths that they're saying is them. The names aren't even correct 🤦🏼‍♀️ trying to say that it's because they're protected because of TikTok status🙄 no n0nce would be protected. It's official court documents not playtime court pretending. So many clout chasers and beggers on that app it's unreal. If the police do have things on them, the lot of them will jeopardise it. A hunting team has even addressed it saying stop bullying, screen recording and posting it. It will make them look like the victims.
Someone’s just been commenting telling Kirsty Bryan’s been messaging them. She blocked them and said she doesn’t want to know. How is that raising awareness? She makes me sick.
Theres no way they’d go as far as changing the listings for Bryan and Lucy! Never heard so much nonsense.

Reactions: 9