Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe people encourage and support Kirsty Matthews and Simba. They pretend they are doing this to 'protect children' but wait for her to come live to dual her and get gifts. They're easily making £50-100 each time they dual her. I wish people could see what mugs they are being taken for.

Also, Lucy is not innocent in this either. But for them to call her a beggar, lazy etc. It's looking into the mirror. Do they have a job? Do they sponge off other people gifting them? At least Lucy is transparent about it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I've only recently stumbled across that Kirsty and I don't think much to her either 😬
Thanks for the new Lucy username, I can't keep up with all her accounts 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Shes on live now, comments off, pretending to cry 🤣
Peekaboo! She sees you! I’ve never wanted to launch my phone or punch a stranger as much I did this morning. The nerve is something I’ve never encountered. Absolute woman.

I've only recently stumbled across that Kirsty and I don't think much to her either 😬
Thanks for the new Lucy username, I can't keep up with all her accounts 🤦‍♀️
Kirsty has only recently come back, she went off a little while ago because someone called social services on her from all this Lucy drama

• Haha
Kirsty has only recently come back, she went off a little while ago because someone called social services on her from all this Lucy drama
Doesn't surprise me I saw one video where she's sat smoking in the livingroom but has kids 🤦‍♀️ She was getting a lot of comments about her teeth as well. Is there a thread for her?
As for Lucy I can't help but feel sorry for her one minute, then think nah this is wrong the next minute 🤣

Reactions: 2
at this point all these grifters and clout chasers jumping on the lucy bandwagon are just as bad as her, all making tons in gifts (especially simba and kirsty) and best believe they all have wishlists in their bios. that woman kirsty was screaming at last night was the only one talking any sense and she got slated by everyone in the comments, lucy is a terrible person but at the end of the day she clearly has some form of learning disability no matter what her delinquent family have to say about it. let's be honest none of that family are normal and it's probably down to neglect seeing as they all think it's normal to live in their own filth.
absolutely everyone involved is to blame for something at this point, they all love to scream about how awful it is for lucy to dox people but will happily leak her and her 'supporters' phone numbers to hundreds of people every night under the guise of keeping children safe, it's pathetic. anyone who says a word against these morons is hounded and called a nonce supporter by their brainless followers, and it's unbelievable how many middle aged women seem to be in love with simba and will make accounts dedicated to him when he's 17 and then turn round and call other people ponces. kirsty matthews is just vile though, the fact she can sit there and slag anyone off the state she's in is absolutely beyond me, and there's thousands in her live backing up every single night. screaming about keeping kids safe while hers are probably struggling to sleep because she's up arguing with strangers on tiktok at all hours of the night. that app really does attract some strange people

Reactions: 9
The thing is, there are so many tit stirring people out there that they are probably making fake accounts to add children, the whole situation wasn’t handled correctly in the first place, I’m not defending Lucy in the slightest either because she should still know right from wrong and she should do what’s best and leave Bryan.

Reactions: 3
I think Lucy is a grifter but her ‘fan club’ aren’t much better. I came across a live the other day where someone had knocked up a ‘joke’ McDonald’s order (burger, but no patty etc) and was waiting for her online so she could order it and watch Lucy’s reaction when it turned up. An embarrassing way to carry on.

I have no idea what's happened but when I briefly saw her live she had over 3k viewers and both Kirsty and Simba had loads too

The older siblings of Lucy’s, her sister who has her kids are so different to her. They look stable and normal lol

Idk how people still stick up for them. I only knew about Lucy through arguments on TT (a while back) so I followed but then more and more things started to happen. Noncing, taking money off disabled people and now the Stacey/Harrison thing! Why aren't they off the app?!

Idk how people still stick up for them. I only knew about Lucy through arguments on TT (a while back) so I followed but then more and more things started to happen. Noncing, taking money off disabled people and now the Stacey/Harrison thing! Why aren't they off the app?!
They do come off the app however idiots make accounts for them and even more idiots go and like their tiktok accounts.

it seems like it's never gonna end now, people won't stop making accounts for her because they love the drama and think it's funny. she barely comes live as much anymore and 90% of the time it's boring as duck. a lot of people on tiktok crave drama and will go on to other lives just to try and start tit cos their bored, it's getting sad now cos innocent people are being targeted for nothing. i was watching chloe gallocker's live last night and she was crying her eyes out cos simba and his mob came after her for calling him a fool (let's be real he is one), i don't really like the girl but i felt bad for her. 300 people against one innocent person really isn't fair