Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it seems like it's never gonna end now, people won't stop making accounts for her because they love the drama and think it's funny. she barely comes live as much anymore and 90% of the time it's boring as duck. a lot of people on tiktok crave drama and will go on to other lives just to try and start tit cos their bored, it's getting sad now cos innocent people are being targeted for nothing. i was watching chloe gallocker's live last night and she was crying her eyes out cos simba and his mob came after her for calling him a fool (let's be real he is one), i don't really like the girl but i felt bad for her. 300 people against one innocent person really isn't fair
I saw that too! Im for holding people accountable but I think his group just go after anyone who has a slightly negative opinion on him. Like he was drinking before that Chloe thing and calling her name's when she jumped in the box. If you want to sort something keep calm until the other person says something first. I hate how people are treated just because someone else has an issue with them! All jumping on a bandwagon because they think he's funny which he's really not

Reactions: 1
I can't believe the complete tit show that has happened today. The people making the accounts for her need to stop doing it. The amount of people that are getting doxed and stuff is just crazy.

Reactions: 2
Is she off the app now? Saw Kirsty having a rant on live last night, what another embarrassment that one is 🙄

Reactions: 5
This whole situation is becoming a joke! If you’re going to raise awareness then why hack Lucy’s accounts, leak her numbers, and get other people involved in the situation? It just baffles me tbh. I can’t help but feel sorry for Lucy in a way. The whole situation is just wrong.

Reactions: 3
Why does Kirsty feel like she has any leg to stand on slagging Lucy off in the first place she's a fat woman with rotting teeth, sits on the same spot on her sofa 24/7, smokes in the house while she ignores her kids and sits in lives with a minor all day while her bf rings her having a go at her for ignoring everyone for her phone again, she's disgusting. I saw someone called Lisa calling her a bully earlier and she was completely right!

Reactions: 9
Why does Kirsty feel like she has any leg to stand on slagging Lucy off in the first place she's a fat woman with rotting teeth, sits on the same spot on her sofa 24/7, smokes in the house while she ignores her kids and sits in lives with a minor all day while her bf rings her having a go at her for ignoring everyone for her phone again, she's disgusting. I saw someone called Lisa calling her a bully earlier and she was completely right!
Kirsty and Simba are just trying to make people aware of the vile Lucy and Bwyaaan. That disgusting Lisa's live the other day was embarrassing, she literally made a twit out of herself and had hundreds of people against her

Strange how many supporters Lucy and Bryan have on this forum 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
Doesn't surprise me I saw one video where she's sat smoking in the livingroom but has kids 🤦‍♀️ She was getting a lot of comments about her teeth as well. Is there a thread for her?
As for Lucy I can't help but feel sorry for her one minute, then think nah this is wrong the next minute 🤣
We need one she is so vile I want to be sick looking at her.

Kirsty and Simba are just trying to make people aware of the vile Lucy and Bwyaaan. That disgusting Lisa's live the other day was embarrassing, she literally made a twit out of herself and had hundreds of people against her

Who's supporting Lucy and Bryan? Don't need to support them to see Kirsty is a bully and she's just as fat and disgusting as Lucy and slags her off for all the things she herself is too. Simba is a child and will eventually grow up it is weird that a grown woman is encouraging him to potentially ruin his own life he's going to end up with charges against his name if those two carry on. Noone needs to "raise awareness" people are aware. Leaking numbers constantly, harassing with phone calls, encouraging people to go to their address etc isn't awareness its bullying and harassment and will end up with a criminal charge. You can't act high and mighty about child safety when you're sat on a live 24/7 ignoring yours 😂👍🏻

Reactions: 11
Who's supporting Lucy and Bryan? Don't need to support them to see Kirsty is a bully and she's just as fat and disgusting as Lucy and slags her off for all the things she herself is too. Simba is a child and will eventually grow up it is weird that a grown woman is encouraging him to potentially ruin his own life he's going to end up with charges against his name if those two carry on. Noone needs to "raise awareness" people are aware. Leaking numbers constantly, harassing with phone calls, encouraging people to go to their address etc isn't awareness its bullying and harassment and will end up with a criminal charge. You can't act high and mighty about child safety when you're sat on a live 24/7 ignoring yours 😂👍🏻
Exactly! No one is supporting them here, but they all say about how it’s okay for Kirsty to talk to Simba as he’s above the age of 16, I’m sorry but it’s not okay. If you search online what age is classed as minor, you are classed as one until you’re the age of 18!! So they’ve got it all wrong. They preach and try to raise awareness but Kirsty is also sat talking to a minor all day everyday, seems a little obsessive now especially the fact she also sits there all day watching Lucy’s live. Don’t get me wrong I think raising awareness is a brilliant idea but it’s been done in all the wrong ways.

I'm watching her live now with Hayley_873x and I can't believe someone would be stupid enough to dual live someone like Lucy when they have a child in the room. Just thoughtless and wrong.

Reactions: 1
That Lisa is awful. Imagine supporting paedophiles?? Disgusting. She was calling everyone a bully but she’s pretty good at doing that herself. Lucy & Bryan are not charismatic or likeable people so I’m not sure why they get gifted so much and are defended so much when there is so much evidence against them.
They have both admitted he was messaging and grooming 14/15 year old girls. That in itself is enough for me to put them in the bin!

That Lisa is awful. Imagine supporting paedophiles?? Disgusting. She was calling everyone a bully but she’s pretty good at doing that herself. Lucy & Bryan are not charismatic or likeable people so I’m not sure why they get gifted so much and are defended so much when there is so much evidence against them.
They have both admitted he was messaging and grooming 14/15 year old girls. That in itself is enough for me to put them in the bin!
Agreed but Kirsty sits in a live all day with an underage boy. Can you imagine the outrage if Lucy did that?

How does pointing out the fact that kirsty is a bleeping hole make someone a supporter of lucy and bryan? Kirsty is a tit mum and a massive hypocrite who has become obsessed with lucy to the point it’s actually quite strange

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How does pointing out the fact that kirsty is a bleeping hole make someone a supporter of lucy and bryan? Kirsty is a tit mum and a massive hypocrite who has become obsessed with lucy to the point it’s actually quite strange
Bravo! Imagine your entire Internet persona being you harassing someone on the Internet. Embarrassing. Without Lucy she wouldn't have any content atall. Oh and for the record Kirsty mouldy willy really never was that funny and just because you're supported by other scummy mummy's does not mean you're right or entertaining

I saw Kirsty on live last night and her son was shouting and screaming in the background so she turned the music up and said it was so she couldn't hear him. He then approached her and pulled her up for smoking and she said how all her followers know she smokes on live. He then starts shouting so she had a right go back at him and told him to go live with n*ncy Lucy. Then she said she had to end the live as he will be kicking off all night.
I was gobsmacked, the lazy cow sitting there speaking to her child like that and she wonders why he acts up. bleeping disgraceful 😤

• Wow
Reactions: 8
looks like simba has deleted his accounts again, wonder how long it'll be before he gets bored and has to come back for his clout. the amount of absolute mugs in his and kirsty's comments is hilarious, i don't know who needs to hear this but shouting at strangers on tiktok really does not make you a 'legend'. i really hope people wake up to these grifters soon, yes lucy and bryan are disgusting people but wasting hours and hours of your time talking about her non stop is just sad

I saw Kirsty on live last night and her son was shouting and screaming in the background so she turned the music up and said it was so she couldn't hear him. He then approached her and pulled her up for smoking and she said how all her followers know she smokes on live. He then starts shouting so she had a right go back at him and told him to go live with n*ncy Lucy. Then she said she had to end the live as he will be kicking off all night.
I was gobsmacked, the lazy cow sitting there speaking to her child like that and she wonders why he acts up. bleeping disgraceful 😤
Doesn't surprise me, the same kid was trying to talk to her about a load of detentions he had and she was ignoring him for tiktok. Maybe your kid wouldn't behave like that if you paid attention to him and maybe your daughter wouldn't be coughing her lungs up if you didn't smoke in your house kirsty you scruff

Those kids are not hers and the father is a disgrace bringing such a vile woman into the home .

• Wow
Reactions: 3