Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
As I said before Bryan ain't no carer he is just as much of a slob as Lucy. There flat is disgusting. BUT Lucy is capable of doing things by herself she CHOOSES not to. She has proved she can walk around the flat fine but shits in a commode next to her bed on a live. Nobody with anxiety could do the things she does online Infront of thousands of people. I know people morbidly obese with health issues that keep clean. Keep a decent home. Goes out and do what they need to. They are as bad as each other and get no sympathy from me

• Heart
Reactions: 8

greeneyes23

She hasn’t explicitly said what’s happened but when she went live earlier today she did say something along the times of “people on here are different offline” when she was talking about him 🤷🏼‍♀️
Rubes and Irish? Irish gives me bad vibes! The way he speaks to rubes he seems very controlling. Bit strange if you ask me! Can imagine him to be weird offline as he’s a bit weird on it haha. I do like rubes though!

CoconotLoco

What annoys me is she jumped up out of that bed a done a Usain bolt Into the kitchen but was later crying because she hasn't eaten or had a drink. She could of got up and got herself a drink. She was saying she hadn't had her meds, again she is capable of getting up to get them. I have two chronic pain conditions and if I miss one dose of my painkillers I'm in agony yet she managed to go what 19 hours without any and claims to be in constant pain ( don't even get me started about the Calpol) then she goes live and all of a sudden because Bryan is on his way she is all of a sudden stuck on the loo for an hour because she can't move until he gets home to help her
Because all she has is hernias, she lazy not disabled, she can’t be arsed to do anything because she been conditioned by feeder Bryan it’s a toxic and unhealthy situation and it wouldn’t surprise me if he not making her ill on purpose they get everything paid for them by dwp.

Jojonanna

That’s what I was getting at on the Kirtsty matthewes thread, it’s bizarre that the police turned up, cuffed him and dragged him off for a supposed assault allegation against his mrs without even speaking to her about it? Especially while she was stood there absolutely insisting it was a false allegation… I think there is more to it.
Agreed there was definitely more to it i think they abuse each other if im honest she treats him like a personal servant and he treats her like a child Lucy isn't as thick as she makes out my opinion on her has changed so much shes manipulative if she truly cared about Bryan she would of left tiktok along time ago even yesterday when he was in a cell all she cared about was herself she ran like an Olympic athlete out that bed it angers me while lazy people like her gets pips and real disabled people get turned down

• Heart

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I saw Kirsty on live last night and her son was shouting and screaming in the background so she turned the music up and said it was so she couldn't hear him. He then approached her and pulled her up for smoking and she said how all her followers know she smokes on live. He then starts shouting so she had a right go back at him and told him to go live with n*ncy Lucy. Then she said she had to end the live as he will be kicking off all night.
I was gobsmacked, the lazy cow sitting there speaking to her child like that and she wonders why he acts up. Fucking disgraceful 😤

• Wow

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Anyone know if the rumour mill is true on tiktok, saying Lucy has been issued with a court order saying she cant go live but she can go in other peoples lives & boxes? I say bullshit, if it were true she woulnt be allowed on the app or be able to post videos. She posted a new video today moaning now nova wax melts wont let her buy from there anymore
Photo from a fb
I’m more than happy to be proven wrong, but personally this sounds like a load of shite to me.

Viral.69

Absolute state of her in that picture 🤣

The amount of drama over the past week has been unreal.

Quick roundup.... Nickinackinoo has outed Devils Den due to Devils Den King, aka Michael "Mike" Peters, apparently hacking into her Internet and infiltrating all her devices and even her home CCTV. He outed her information and there has been a group of individuals who have been hell bent on exposing everything about her, including her home address. Nicki claims to have had an unwanted visit to her house by 2 youths with hoods up, no proof of this though. Nicki has now fled her home "due to fear" and is in a hotel this evening. I heard her on live just now and and claims she had to leave the hotel in a rush and go to a second hotel due to safety concerns - again, I've not seen a scrap of proof ever from Nicki to back up what she says.

Most others that used to collectively despise Lucy are all turning on each other. DJ Aims and Soph seem to be the biggest shit stirrers out of the bunch. Kirsty (not Kirsty Matthews, the other one) was in a live earlier today threatening to jump off a car park roof due to the trolling she has received from various people. It is all rather entertaining to watch fully grown adults lie and troll one another. Have to feel sorry for these people though, and to think most of them are parents.
Kirsty Matthews is AWOL after being trolled and having social services called on her by Lucy and Co.

And Lucy is being evicted by Christmas, so she said in a recent live. The housing have said she must stay off social media completely in the meantime as they are being swamped with complaints about her from tiktok trolls 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I dont think he did hit her as it would of been all over TT. I am disgusted at the state of the flat, even the Christmas decs are still up! He isn't caring for her at all or cleaning the flat, even the police had masks and gloves on because I bet it stinks in there.
Whilst she was crying you could see the line of dirt running across her fingers but she soon got her arse off that bed! I searched Lucy Brian arrested on TT and found these before pics. How sad that she has been allowed to get in to the state she is in now 😱
Don’t get how people can deny that she is being abused by bryan. She has spiraled into a completely non functioning mess in such a short space of time, and he really takes advantage of it.

• Sad
That was DJ Hawke, aka Darryl Hawke of Plymouth, die hard EDL member and general narcissistic racist. A huge threat to women.
But, its doubtful whether he's a paedophile as everyone is saying as there's no proof that I've seen so far. Unfortunately, Darryl does these things so that he can be somewhat "relevant"
DJ Hawke aka Darryl Hawke is one of the worst perverts on the app. he preyed on me massively, started off by following me on TT, then Instagram and snapchat, he started messaging me on insta so me been friendly messaged back, then he was offering me a room in his house to stay in-for the nights I was down in Plymouth even though i told him many times im not interested and it wasn't needed. He then turned up at the SU bar at the uni and another night he turned up at my house over 30 miles away from Plymouth! he was reported to the police many times but they weren't interested!
he's always harassing women on TT especially Gina just to wind up Hutch!

During the Euros in 2018 he jumped on someone's car in Plymouth and they suddenly broke and he went flying off!He tried to claim that they were in the wrong for doing that! He abuses people at the football at plymouth argyle and has had stadium bans previously, he supports EDL and horrendously racist! ive also heard hes a paedophile! he's definitely a narcissist and very very dangerous to women and young girls!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

roo69

You think about it as fuck up as Lucy is theses bunch of reprobates are much better either!
yes! now Lucy is off theyre taking her place. eugh

Hilarious that they just thought virals picture of Lawrence was of himself o_O very low IQs indeed

got her a ban for harasment and bullying. my work for this morning is done lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

Viral.69

Oh wow I need to upgrade my fyp to premium content as I don't come across any of that lot 😅
There was mention of a Nicole Slip and something about her convicted p*do brother giving her or her child a bath?
As for Lucy, I can't see how that would stand legally so maybe just a shock tactic to keep her off social media?
Jason Slip is Nicole's brother and is the p*do, and its widely known now that he gives his 6yr old niece a bath and lives with them. Nicole seems a few sandwiches short though and goes from one violent relationship to another.

Nickinackinoo is the biggest liar on the app, every week she claims that someone has thrown a brick through her window or come to her house and done aomething. If it was that bad she’d have been off the app months ago
A lot doesn't add up with Nicki. Why would you take a suspected hacked phone to the hotel you've just fled to? To then have to move to a second hotel? I smell bullshit and have done for months with Nicki. All I hear is her child screaming or crying in the background, whilst she sits on tiktok all day ignoring the child.
I heard her the other day on a live with my name in her mouth, thinking I'm some fake account that is going for her. Throwing around allegations with zero proof. Yea she's right about me speaking about her on here (hi Nicki 👋) but I don't troll with fake accounts so I'd love to see her proof of this - oh wait, we won't see proof because it's nickinackinoo and it's made up to fit within her viewpoint.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Viral.69

I don't know why Amber defends her, Nicki has destroyed any police case she thought she had haha
THIS 👍👍👏👏 and no one realises it yet! Nicki has caused alot more harm than good.

And sugartits Louise - HEY 👋👋 I'm not coming into your live as you're just a generally annoying wannabe Jeremy Kyle guest with a ton of false allegations so stop crying for my attention. If you don't like things appearing on Tattle, you don't have to air your life on social media

• Haha
Kat smith needs to be put down. She comes with as much facts as Nicki and Sugartits combined, and thats very telling.

He’s said before that he isn’t, I remember a lot of people were asking him.
he is trans, i'm not sure why he's denying it now.

Irish has always struck me as a very weird little boy. Not at uni, no job, no college, and seemingly no friends apart from his space raider girlfriend. He sits in that dark room all day, with his smelly mask, it would be somewhat tolerable if he was charismatic or funny, but that's not the case.

Reactions: 7
Chloe and her vile partner who probably hits her (comes across like that) also the 2 (Chloe and jay)of them are so of there faces most of the time they don’t have a clue what’s going on!
Chloe & Jay were both run out of Liverpool for being cretinous wronguns, hence why they live in squalor in her dad's spare bedroom, mistreating their dogs while they sit there saying Lucy's flat is a mess. Chloe, we've all seen the way you and your dad Neil live, you're all skanks. The stanowski family need to be sterilised so they can no longer breed, the lot of them.

• Heart
Does anyone else feel this new Kate Louise duelling every day seems fake? She's come out of nowhere and takes over, is now mod and encourages Lucy and Bryan in their rudeness/blocking everyone who disagrees and seems to really suck up to Lucy. Is she trying to be a future rogue? Is she just here for gifts? So false, she popped up out of the blue to be Lucy's bestie after a long line of previous mods.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Ah so they weren't in court then, they wouldn't of had their names changed and there's a public gallery so everyone can see and hear everything anyway.
Oh Krusty Kirsty I wish I had the time and bully in me to but I work all day then express my opinion on a night. You could try parenting courses if you need to keep yourself busy though 👌 And you're not getting a thread because you are more irrelevant than even the worst of them on here 😘