Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
She’s on live with Leon and she goes, ‘I’ve got £11, how many tesco ice coffees can I buy with that, they cost 88p each?’
And leon goes ‘…errrm….5?’
I don’t know how these people actually function

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Hunnyangel

that was shocking what she said to jo. What made me laugh was L saying she done it for clout. When people bring up her mum she kicks right off or if anyone starts on her she kicks off.
And then for Bryan to tell her to kill herself just after Lucy said that!! Sorry no apology is going to hold up it is to far now.

Hahaha Bryan on the live telling ppl to go to tiktak and see what is being said about them. He is deluded or obviously just as usual choosing not to take any notice about what has been said about him 🤦‍♀️ I get the feeling he has support here 🤭😳 erm no Bryan we do not support you or your gf
No. People don’t “support” them.
But people have seen the light and the bullying that goes on. Bryan is vile yes, I can’t stand him. But nobody deserves to be bullied on the level that they get.

Why does Kirsty feel like she has any leg to stand on slagging Lucy off in the first place she's a fat tramp with rotting teeth, sits on the same spot on her sofa 24/7, smokes in the house while she ignores her kids and sits in lives with a minor all day while her bf rings her having a go at her for ignoring everyone for her phone again, she's disgusting. I saw someone called Lisa calling her a bully earlier and she was completely right!

My2pWorth

VIP Member
They need to be in supervised accommodation. The system is failing them by being left to their own devices and not getting support or guidance. Imagine the failings in the case review if he killed her or she killed him. Vulnerable adults should not be left to live like this.

• Heart
Tattle is a site for people expressing their opinions on things on public media. No crime here

Nicki has made up lies about people, lies about herself, spread false information, taken over people's accounts, doxxed addresses, doxes phone numbers, doxes peoples photographs, flirts with teenage boys (19 but still a teen) claims she is helping people but the second they don't agree with her she turns on them and uses everything she has on them against them. She takes credit for information that other people get for her, hypocrisy at its finest. The woman is a bully and the weird little critters that follow her kissing her arse will get a reality shock because Nicki wouldn't defend them if she paid to. They will soon realise that us "trolls" aren't the bad guys

And let's not forget she mocked people's childhood trauma and abuse and also exposed an innocent child's school address,where is the godfundme for that child's safety Nicki?

Last edited:
  • Heart

HBF1991

Chatty Member
It's just dawned on me that Lucy acts the way she does, i.e. like a baby, because Bryan obviously has a baby fetish.

She talks like a baby most of the time, plays with toys, is assessed🤣 with Disney and even has her own dummy and sucky cup. It's obvious that Bryan has gradually turned her into an infant over time because if you look at older photos of her she seems normal looking.

He really is a grotesque and vile scumbag.

• Sick

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Exactly all these ppl saying “oh no she is just sticking up for herself” no she really isn’t that was out of order (I don’t like jo either but still) they go for ppl then play the victim card. 😡
Exactly! When people bring up L mum and say disgusting things (which I don't agree with either) she kicks right off.
it's ridiculous. I can't believe these ' adults ' carry on like this. They all play the mental health card and say trolls are making them feel s'''''''. Then get off the app! I have genuine mental health conditions and if the app was making me feel like that I would come off it. I just don't understand why they keep dualing each other and dragging out the drama, playing victim. There is a block button for a reason 🙄

• Heart

greeneyes23

I don’t think I’ve her wanted to punch someone in the face as much as I have L&B. Constantly playing victim online, threatening to send screen recordings to the police when people duel them. Does silly bwy bwy not realise he doesn’t let anyone get a word in? The abuse he shouts at people and the things he comes out with genuinely make me sick to the stomach. It makes you wonder how bad those two actually are and I really think what we see on her tik tok lives doesn’t even scratch the surface. They’re absolutely disgusting creatures and why the police haven’t done anything yet I really can’t understand. I realise investigations take time and there is a lot of evidence to get through however surely they have enough to make an arrest and release him on bail pending further investigation?! That way at least they could put some conditions in place to get them off the internet.
Those two will get what’s coming to them, whether that be the legal way or if people end up taking it into their own hands. I personally can’t wait for the day someone kicks the door (police or otherwise) I hope she’s live when it happens!

Hann98

VIP Member
1) just read through this and can’t believe how many people think and thought Lucy was innocent. She’s vile! Did anyone see the love where bwy bwy threatened to h@ng a girl?
2) there’s nothing wrong with her - dyslexia and hernias. She’s clever she gets people where they want them. And the fact she has all these mods still licking her shitty ass and supporting her is vile - most of the kids have kids too.
3) djhawke - added my friend on Snapchat not long ago. We didn’t think anything of it until he was asking to see my friends body parts, asking her To meet him. We looked him up and omg we were disgusted this is one of the messages - I would upload the SS she sent me however I don’t want them them plastered over here
“ Ahh nice would love to see what you're hiding under those clothes xxxxx”
My friend didn’t reply the she got
“ Not to bad did you fall asleep on me last night or did I scare you off xx”

Obvs she’s blocked him now.

In re to Lucy, sorry but if any of you feel sorry for her please open your eyes and wake up. She’s vile, Bryan is vile, they know what they’re doing “my job is sitting on my ass all day”

tiktokspy

at this point all these grifters and clout chasers jumping on the lucy bandwagon are just as bad as her, all making tons in gifts (especially simba and kirsty) and best believe they all have wishlists in their bios. that woman kirsty was screaming at last night was the only one talking any sense and she got slated by everyone in the comments, lucy is a terrible person but at the end of the day she clearly has some form of learning disability no matter what her delinquent family have to say about it. let's be honest none of that family are normal and it's probably down to neglect seeing as they all think it's normal to live in their own filth.
absolutely everyone involved is to blame for something at this point, they all love to scream about how awful it is for lucy to dox people but will happily leak her and her 'supporters' phone numbers to hundreds of people every night under the guise of keeping children safe, it's pathetic. anyone who says a word against these morons is hounded and called a nonce supporter by their brainless followers, and it's unbelievable how many middle aged women seem to be in love with simba and will make accounts dedicated to him when he's 17 and then turn round and call other people ponces. kirsty matthews is just vile though, the fact she can sit there and slag anyone off the state she's in is absolutely beyond me, and there's thousands in her live backing up every single night. screaming about keeping kids safe while hers are probably struggling to sleep because she's up arguing with strangers on tiktok at all hours of the night. that app really does attract some strange people

Court appearances are listed as public aren't they? Has anyone checked their local court to see their names for today?
There's a Brian Doherty and Lucy Griffiths that they're saying is them. The names aren't even correct 🤦🏼‍♀️ trying to say that it's because they're protected because of TikTok status🙄 no n0nce would be protected. It's official court documents not playtime court pretending. So many clout chasers and beggers on that app it's unreal. If the police do have things on them, the lot of them will jeopardise it. A hunting team has even addressed it saying stop bullying, screen recording and posting it. It will make them look like the victims.

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
What I don't understand is why the female officer didn't go in to the bedroom to check she was ok. It didn't seem like a normal visit for potential dv to me. How can he be arrested when there's no proof and she was on live the whole time and said he hadn't hit her, it just doesn't add up.
That’s what I was getting at on the Kirtsty matthewes thread, it’s bizarre that the police turned up, cuffed him and dragged him off for a supposed assault allegation against his mrs without even speaking to her about it? Especially while she was stood there absolutely insisting it was a false allegation… I think there is more to it.

HBF1991

Chatty Member
I think the bullying is going to far now, the police are aware of the situation so it's not down to people to keep bullying none stop.I don't follow and I scroll because it's all not for me but it reminds me of school bullies and I'm sure if I was at the end of it some legal action would be out for a few of the named bullies.
It would be best for Lucy to get off social media, she shouldn't even be on it anyway. All she does is sit there with her weird Disney backgrounds and filthy hair while breathing really loudly and begging for gifts from sad deluded fans.

If Bwyan is supposed to be her carer he's not doing a proper job as the woman is a state and needs a good clean. She's absolutely vile and disgusting, I feel sick just looking at the thing especially when her mouth is close to the camera and you can see her rancid teeth.

Viral.69

Lucy said her housing officer let her back on TT because of that Halloween competition but she'll be gone again on Sunday 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Bluepop

VIP Member
Rubes and Irish? Irish gives me bad vibes! The way he speaks to rubes he seems very controlling. Bit strange if you ask me! Can imagine him to be weird offline as he’s a bit weird on it haha. I do like rubes though!
I think rubes is quite vulnerable and impressionable. Totally agree with the Irish vibes. Very much cult leader vibes with the whole LBC thing. I think he’s never had many friends or much attention and now that he has some it’s gone to his head.

Speechless

Im not a lucy or bryan supporter but theres one person i dislike more than them & thats her sister Chloe. She has been sat on live for the last 2 hours saying the police have gone back, raided the flat and have taken away his laptop etc.
Theres no proof of this and i would put money on Chloe making it up about them going back, i was in lisa's live earlier, she rang Lucy to check she was ok & advised her to stay offline tonight. Lisa would of said if the police had gone back round there.

• Heart

steste

Chatty Member
I used to often think about Lucy’s poor neighbours. Then last Friday, I had someone move in directly under me who has been screaming, shouting, yelling swearing. All odd times of the day and night. Completely impacted when I work from home and in the office. Haven’t had a full nights sleep in a week. I can only imagine how those neighbours of Lucy and Brian have felt.

• Sad