Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe what I witness with this girl, anyone be watching her antics on tiktok live, why does her bf stay with her the amount of abuse she gives him.

Reactions: 6
She is terrible, why are people sending her anything at all, she is not nice and really her temper with her poor Boyfriend is bad why does he put up with it. I have never seen him so far and not sure I can watch much of her before blocking her.

Reactions: 4
How are people not talking about this girl, seriously where do you start!

Reactions: 2
Does she have kids, where they at?!?
From what I gather they was removed from her care.

I honestly don’t know how that Bryan puts up with it, he just started a new job and had to come home before even starting he first shift because of her having a breakdown over tiktok drama, the poor guy nearly got the sack, she talks to him like dirt all on live aswell.

Reactions: 3
That Lauren who does lives with Lucy has the most untrustworthy face . It’s the eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What the hell happened between poppy and Sam?
Are they not best pals anymore? Both of them have me blocked, only clicked into their lives and was blocked instantly 😂😂 been following the Lucy drama for months now… so I see them pop up from time to time and they seemed tight. But that poppy one is very hot headed. Be interesting to hear what happened and if they did fall out, and over what?

• Haha
Can someone tell me wtf lucy and lauren are. They keep popping up as lives on my fyp and its either complete silence and ppl gifting them or lucy shouting BRYAAANNNN

I havent got a clue whats going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone tell me wtf lucy and lauren are. They keep popping up as lives on my fyp and its either complete silence and ppl gifting them or lucy shouting BRYAAANNNN

she’s got that many accounts I can’t keep up😂

Reactions: 1

Very long story but months and months ago Lucy got big on tiktok, people followed her to troll her and just watch the car crash unfold. She insults everyone, causes drama, blames other people for problems that she causes etc.... Lauren tried to help her and it looks like she still is, I don't really follow it all now. But Lucy rips off people, makes fake profiles and all that - basically not a nice person and seems to have a hatred for everyone and everything. She also begs and begs to be gifted and at one stage she had an amazon Wishlist linked to one of her many many pages. And people actually send her stuff and gifts, have no clue why, cos she clearly very ungrateful and expects more than she gets. I also think she may have a learning disability. But that's no excuse for anything that she's doing.

Very long story but months and months ago Lucy got big on tiktok, people followed her to troll her and just watch the car crash unfold. She insults everyone, causes drama, blames other people for problems that she causes etc.... Lauren tried to help her and it looks like she still is, I don't really follow it all now. But Lucy rips off people, makes fake profiles and all that - basically not a nice person and seems to have a hatred for everyone and everything. She also begs and begs to be gifted and at one stage she had an amazon Wishlist linked to one of her many many pages. And people actually send her stuff and gifts, have no clue why, cos she clearly very ungrateful and expects more than she gets. I also think she may have a learning disability. But that's no excuse for anything that she's doing.
I saw last night when she wasnt/was asking for taxi money for bryan and i couldnt not watch it! I dunno if that lauren REALLY tries to help her or if its for her own benefit somehow? And i saw someone did a video saying lucy pulled out her own tooth on a live.
Its the ppl who donate i dont get. Like shes clearly a vile horrible person but who are these ppl? Im a nice person... give me money 😂

I saw last night when she wasnt/was asking for taxi money for bryan and i couldnt not watch it! I dunno if that lauren REALLY tries to help her or if its for her own benefit somehow? And i saw someone did a video saying lucy pulled out her own tooth on a live.
Its the ppl who donate i dont get. Like shes clearly a vile horrible person but who are these ppl? Im a nice person... give me money 😂

Yeah I don't know about Lauren to be honest, but anyone that has associated with Lucy have done it for their own benefit and now don't associate with her cos of all the tit she caused. supposedly there was death threats and all from some of Lucys followers when she started bitching about them on her lives. I don't follow Lucy at all cos I can't bear to look at her anymore. I see little bits of lives but very rarely now cos I'm never on there anymore. I wouldn't put it past her to pull whatever teeth are left in her head out 🤮 she actually went to the toilet once on live and I heard she flashed all of her down below 😵💫

I think most people gift her so she gets nasty... I think some say they'll gift her if she does or says certain things. She does get taken advantage of but I don't think she's as stupid as she looks. She's a bit of a scammer and has already been told by police to stay off social media cos of the shite that's cause by her through it. She never learns and just keeps making profiles and the vicious cycle keeps continuing. Shell never learn or ever give up what she's doing.

• Wow
Shes certainly a special breed! I cant believe theres not more of a thread about her. Why am i deemed lucky enough to see her 😂

• Haha
I'm telling you now that Lauren is making big money on these lives. I've seen her get multiple £45-£100 gifts in a short live and she is on daily .. that's got to add up

• Wow
I'm telling you now that Lauren is making big money on these lives. I've seen her get multiple £45-£100 gifts in a short live and she is on daily .. that's got to add up
jesus, wish I was getting that most days…. No wonder most of them can’t keep off it. I’d say it gets addictive having people gift you all the time.

jesus, wish I was getting that most days…. No wonder most of them can’t keep off it. I’d say it gets addictive having people gift you all the time.
Makes sense. Ppl said she was smirking when lucy said bryan had lost his job. But if she knows shes making £ she wont tell lucy the truth

I’ve just caught her live.. absolutely booting off because someone said they’d send her an olive pizza. She she hates the smell of olives and will leave her home if someone does that.
Then she shouted and swore at BRYYYYANNNN 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha