Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she is getting a mouldy willayyy tattoo done 😬😳 her followers are also thinking about getting one. Why would you want anything that relates to paedophiles tattooed on you 🤔😫

Haha! Saying we're sad bastards. She sits on live everyday! 🤦🏾‍♀️
A TATTOO?! jesus the kirsty crew really is becoming a cult. scary how many people are falling for her bullshit

Reactions: 6
Can’t stand Kirsty, she’s just another benefits scrounger who sits on live all day getting gifts?! Not exactly any different to Lucy! Not one ounce of class about her

Reactions: 11
Are these freaks actually deluded....

In the same sentence they was talking about body confidence and empowering women then said if you want to feel better about yourself just look at someone uglier or fatter than you WTAF how does that even sit right in her head.

Also another thing she said today which spoke VOLUMES is keep it up exposing me lucy your making me more FAMOUS 🤔🤔🤔🤔 THOUGHT IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS KIRSTY? MAKE SURE YOU CASH OUT AFTER EVERY LIVE AY KIRSTY!

Reactions: 10
I really don’t think they were in court but everyone seems to believe everything Kirsty says 😂 she talks so much tit

Reactions: 4
Thoughts on all the doxxing that’s happened this morning? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Makes them all as bad as each other in my opinion. All this “proof” they all seem to have but can’t show. They may aswell just show it as they’re ruining any cases by playing silly games doxing each other like kids

Reactions: 7
Makes them all as bad as each other in my opinion. All this “proof” they all seem to have but can’t show. They may aswell just show it as they’re ruining any cases by playing silly games doxing each other like kids
Yeah I agree it’s getting ridiculous now. They’re all hypocrites and I can’t believe fully grown adults are acting like this 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Whos this princess rubes who always duels her so annoying
The only time I’ve really seen her is when she’s duelling Lucy but it does seem she’s another one of the ‘vigilantes’. She was really upset last night and she’s fallen out with that irishwordman.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The only time I’ve really seen her is when she’s duelling Lucy but it does seem she’s another one of the ‘vigilantes’. She was really upset last night and she’s fallen out with that irishwordman.
I saw that was the title of her live, but didn't catch why they'd fallen out. She usually uses his account to go live as well.

Reactions: 1
I saw that was the title of her live, but didn't catch why they'd fallen out. She usually uses his account to go live as well.
She hasn’t explicitly said what’s happened but when she went live earlier today she did say something along the times of “people on here are different offline” when she was talking about him 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She hasn’t explicitly said what’s happened but when she went live earlier today she did say something along the times of “people on here are different offline” when she was talking about him 🤷🏼‍♀️
Rubes and Irish? Irish gives me bad vibes! The way he speaks to rubes he seems very controlling. Bit strange if you ask me! Can imagine him to be weird offline as he’s a bit weird on it haha. I do like rubes though!

Reactions: 8
Rubes and Irish? Irish gives me bad vibes! The way he speaks to rubes he seems very controlling. Bit strange if you ask me! Can imagine him to be weird offline as he’s a bit weird on it haha. I do like rubes though!
I think rubes is quite vulnerable and impressionable. Totally agree with the Irish vibes. Very much cult leader vibes with the whole LBC thing. I think he’s never had many friends or much attention and now that he has some it’s gone to his head.

Reactions: 8
I think rubes is quite vulnerable and impressionable. Totally agree with the Irish vibes. Very much cult leader vibes with the whole LBC thing. I think he’s never had many friends or much attention and now that he has some it’s gone to his head.
irish is definitely weird, the way he talks to/about women is pretty disgusting. not to mention all the scumbags on the app that he associates with, at first i thought he seemed alright but he started being strange and getting his mum involved in titkok beef? really odd. the 'relationship' between him and rubes was doomed from the start seeing as it was aired infront of hundreds of people. rubes seems like a nice girl but i wish she'd realise that she's getting nowhere by dueling lucy everyday, it's boring for everyone watching and i imagine it's boring for her, lucy's new thing with trolls is letting them on but muting them straight away so she can't hear what they're saying. it's really a waste of time for everyone involved

Reactions: 6