Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know if the rumour mill is true on tiktok, saying Lucy has been issued with a court order saying she cant go live but she can go in other peoples lives & boxes? I say bullshit, if it were true she woulnt be allowed on the app or be able to post videos. She posted a new video today moaning now nova wax melts wont let her buy from there anymore
Photo from a fb
I’m more than happy to be proven wrong, but personally this sounds like a load of shite to me.

Reactions: 8
I don’t buy it, I worked for a HA and we had many neighbour complaints, my customers were using and dealing drugs, slamming doors all day and night etc and we had proof but we had no movement via the courts the any restrictions because they were vulnerable.

I can’t see them saying no to lives how can a housing association tell a tenant what apps they use? Somethings off .

Reactions: 6
Seems a bit odd. Her and Bryan spend pretty much all their time on live, if they are a threat to children then at least everyone can see what they are up to on lives, if they are banned but still allowed devices goodness knows how they will fill that void 😕

Reactions: 2
She commented on that wax ladies live admitting it. Then put " don't tell everybody" you just said it to 90 odd people 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t get too excited until there is definite proof, I know she said it on a voice message and on someone live but this is Lucy, she could be telling her mods all sorts doesn’t make it true, she could be gaslighting the situation or confusing it if people are playing silly beggers and pretending to be so and so and she gullible enough to buy into it, if she stays off live more then a week then I’ll believe it.

Allegedly a voice note got leaked from one of her rogue mods. I doubt that will stop Lucy going live though, she's too addicted to the app, prob see her on there at like 3am 🤣

Attachments

This is why I asked if anyone had real proof, weve been here before with voice notes wheb Kirsty was about and it all ended up being untrue. Lucy is very gullible and would believe any pieces of paper sent to her. I will believe it if & when Clarion make her homeless. According to KinkyKat Clarion will not be rehousing her so she would be homeless, she also stated that Lucy is not registered as disabled & has faked her illnesses.
What i find odd is, disabled people dont get registered, its not an elite club they join, they claim PIP yes but they aren't 'registered' as such, atm i am not 100% convinced we are getting the whole truth here, as usual

Reactions: 5
I’m beginning to think she must have been told not to go on live or something because it’s been a couple of days now and I don’t think she has the self control to stay off, particularly not when she actually makes reasonable money off it, she got within the top 100 last week. There’s definitely something up.

Reactions: 5
Maybe she's sneakily going live on Instagram or even those other apps, clapper is it called? Maybe even Facebook, she can't resist, the urge to go lives must be driving her insane, screaming at Bry Bry that it's all his fault, rolling around with ham hanging out her mouth 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well she's banned from ever accessing tiktok again or going live anywhere at all, and she's not allowed to ask for any cash or gifts cus she's being investigated by the DWP. 🤣 Bet brybry is fuming 🤣

Where do I find more info?

I finding it hard to believe she has been banned from all social media forever as even n@nces rarely get a lifetime ban. Probably more likely it's a ban while she is housed by her housing association.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Might be a safeguarding issue as opposed to criminal activity. She may have been deemed to have no capacity

Reactions: 1
100% this is via the antisocial team at the housing association, they’re stricter than councils ( down my way anyway) and she’s a nightmare neighbour, screaming at all hours of the day and night, police and takeaways constantly turning up, I’d hate to live near her, she’s a nuisance. If a tenant is causing a nuisance with a stereo, a court can impose a stereo ban too, so a social media ban makes sense, plus remember her housing association banned her from lives ages ago but she ignored it, I guess it took this long to get to court.

Reactions: 7
I'm remembering all the "the DWP can't do duck all so educate yourself" by the policing book of brybry.. now they're F"d with no money, pip probably been stopped due to her running around her flat when police turned up. Her housing can possibly kick them out cus of the state of the place, unless adult social services get involved and help clean. All that knowledge and now look. And yep unfortunately a lifetime ban means nothing, so many nonc£s get new phones and make up new names to use social media. They'll be back.

So
Where do I find more info?
Sorry I posted the wrong link 😑