Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all addicted to drama and being in a toxic environment. Nikkinakinoo never provides solid proof, Aims and Soph are just wannabe gangsters and they all bully each other so much until it becomes a competition of who has the worst mental health, then they pretend theyre suicidal, create fundraisers for mental health charities, keep the gifts, argue a bit more, fall out a bit more, make friends again and find a new target then the cycle begins again. All whilst the ones who haven't yet had their kids taken by the social, do all this in front of their kids. They are the scum of the earth and its hilarious to see them triggered over this forum, what do they expect when they air all this on live streams.

Reactions: 12
They are all addicted to drama and being in a toxic environment. Nikkinakinoo never provides solid proof, Aims and Soph are just wannabe gangsters and they all bully each other so much until it becomes a competition of who has the worst mental health, then they pretend theyre suicidal, create fundraisers for mental health charities, keep the gifts, argue a bit more, fall out a bit more, make friends again and find a new target then the cycle begins again. All whilst the ones who haven't yet had their kids taken by the social, do all this in front of their kids. They are the scum of the earth and its hilarious to see them triggered over this forum, what do they expect when they air all this on live streams.
You think about it as duck up as Lucy is theses bunch of reprobates are much better either!

Reactions: 7
Nickinackinoo can suck my left testicle if she thinks that I'm going to stop posting on here just because it triggers her. She has triggered half of tiktok with her wreckless attitude towards people's personal information. Let's not forget this is the same vile woman who mocks other peoples suffering, then expects us to donate for her poxy gofundme which I'll say again IS SHADY ASF. The gofundme started off at £450 before they jacked it up to £1000 when they realised people were donating - all for a security camera bundle which costs £460. Not a scrap of proof ever shown from Nicki to back up anything she's said.

I was being called out last night so I was told, all over this thread. As other posters have said, don't broadcast your pathetic lives on tiktok and you won't be spoken about here. Quite simple really 🤷‍♂️ oh and HEY NICKI 👋

The Nickinackinoo Pity fund is in full swing.

And I've been given a screen recording of some irrelevant friend of Nicki saying on a live that I'm being reported to police for posting on tattle 🤣 oh dear Nicki. Maybe come off the Internet and focus on your daughter, instead of wasting police time??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Seems real fishy to me all this devils den stuff. Half of it is absolutely a crock of bull and the rest is scare tactics and sympathy fishing. Sugar and Kim being on live for the majority of the day blaming different people every day for all the accounts etc is so boring to watch. Their voices go through me. Always the same scrubbers watching as well. Drama hungry low lives who miss Jezza. The fundraiser looks like that will be the next scam they all fall out over.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You think about it as duck up as Lucy is theses bunch of reprobates are much better either!
yes! now Lucy is off theyre taking her place. eugh

Hilarious that they just thought virals picture of Lawrence was of himself o_O very low IQs indeed

got her a ban for harasment and bullying. my work for this morning is done lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Jason Slip is Nicole's brother and is the p*do, and its widely known now that he gives his 6yr old niece a bath and lives with them. Nicole seems a few sandwiches short though and goes from one violent relationship to another.

A lot doesn't add up with Nicki. Why would you take a suspected hacked phone to the hotel you've just fled to? To then have to move to a second hotel? I smell bullshit and have done for months with Nicki. All I hear is her child screaming or crying in the background, whilst she sits on tiktok all day ignoring the child.
I heard her the other day on a live with my name in her mouth, thinking I'm some fake account that is going for her. Throwing around allegations with zero proof. Yea she's right about me speaking about her on here (hi Nicki 👋) but I don't troll with fake accounts so I'd love to see her proof of this - oh wait, we won't see proof because it's nickinackinoo and it's made up to fit within her viewpoint.
That kid is about 3 years old aswell, so neglected it doesn't even speak

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
yes! now Lucy is off theyre taking her place. eugh

Hilarious that they just thought virals picture of Lawrence was of himself o_O very low IQs indeed

got her a ban for harasment and bullying. my work for this morning is done lol
They make out its wrong to have an opinion 🤣 just because I have an opinion that sugartits Louise doesn't agree with

The last gofundme set up was for Neil Stanowski, Lucy's dad, so he could buy a new sofa bed and the person setting it up, crazy_mum28 aka Jess did a runner with the £120 that was raised so excuse my cynicism when I see another gofundme being setup 🤣 especially after Nicki has shown ZERO proof to back up anything she has said.

Reactions: 4
Nickinackinoo can suck my left testicle if she thinks that I'm going to stop posting on here just because it triggers her. She has triggered half of tiktok with her wreckless attitude towards people's personal information. Let's not forget this is the same vile woman who mocks other peoples suffering, then expects us to donate for her poxy gofundme which I'll say again IS SHADY ASF. The gofundme started off at £450 before they jacked it up to £1000 when they realised people were donating - all for a security camera bundle which costs £460. Not a scrap of proof ever shown from Nicki to back up anything she's said.

I was being called out last night so I was told, all over this thread. As other posters have said, don't broadcast your pathetic lives on tiktok and you won't be spoken about here. Quite simple really 🤷‍♂️ oh and HEY NICKI 👋

The Nickinackinoo Pity fund is in full swing.

And I've been given a screen recording of some irrelevant friend of Nicki saying on a live that I'm being reported to police for posting on tattle 🤣 oh dear Nicki. Maybe come off the Internet and focus on your daughter, instead of wasting police time??
If she's so worried about her daughters safety you'd think she would leave the app that is risking it, free of charge. Just another attention seeking sob story bore off Nicki. I don't know why Amber defends her, Nicki has destroyed any police case she thought she had haha

I don't know why Amber defends her, Nicki has destroyed any police case she thought she had haha
THIS 👍👍👏👏 and no one realises it yet! Nicki has caused alot more harm than good.

And sugartits Louise - HEY 👋👋 I'm not coming into your live as you're just a generally annoying wannabe Jeremy Kyle guest with a ton of false allegations so stop crying for my attention. If you don't like things appearing on Tattle, you don't have to air your life on social media

• Haha
Tattle is a site for people expressing their opinions on things on public media. No crime here

Nicki has made up lies about people, lies about herself, spread false information, taken over people's accounts, doxxed addresses, doxes phone numbers, doxes peoples photographs, flirts with teenage boys (19 but still a teen) claims she is helping people but the second they don't agree with her she turns on them and uses everything she has on them against them. She takes credit for information that other people get for her, hypocrisy at its finest. The woman is a bully and the weird little critters that follow her kissing her arse will get a reality shock because Nicki wouldn't defend them if she paid to. They will soon realise that us "trolls" aren't the bad guys

And let's not forget she mocked people's childhood trauma and abuse and also exposed an innocent child's school address,where is the godfundme for that child's safety Nicki?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lucy said her housing officer let her back on TT because of that Halloween competition but she'll be gone again on Sunday 🤣🤣

• Haha
Lucy likes the abuse that’s all she allows to duel her now is troll accounts anyone who is actually nice to her she cuts dead and people are STILL gifting her it’s madness, all she does is sit on there and breath deeply.

She’s on live with Leon and she goes, ‘I’ve got £11, how many tesco ice coffees can I buy with that, they cost 88p each?’
And leon goes ‘…errrm….5?’
I don’t know how these people actually function

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Other vulnerables and some sadist drama twats who say d'o this, say that and I'll gift ya'

Reactions: 1
Is Lucy still around? I see scummy people who used to involve themselves in her horror show are now lost and are fighting among themselves.