Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not a lucy or bryan supporter but theres one person i dislike more than them & thats her sister Chloe. She has been sat on live for the last 2 hours saying the police have gone back, raided the flat and have taken away his laptop etc.
Theres no proof of this and i would put money on Chloe making it up about them going back, i was in lisa's live earlier, she rang Lucy to check she was ok & advised her to stay offline tonight. Lisa would of said if the police had gone back round there.
That was someone else making it up not actually Chloe.

That was someone else making it up not actually Chloe.
I was in Chloes live and i have it screenrecorded, it was Chloe spreading that when i was in there. Someone might have been in and told her it before i joined her live, but she should still get proof before spreading it further

Reactions: 4
What is the deal with this monstrosity? I've only came across her today and I've tried to read the threads but there's too many references to people I don't know for them to make sense. Anyone care to sum her up? Why does she have a carer?

Reactions: 3
Productive members of society? Pmsl Aye right 🤣🤣
I know maybe miracles happen 🤔🤣🤣🤣

Im not a lucy or bryan supporter but theres one person i dislike more than them & thats her sister Chloe. She has been sat on live for the last 2 hours saying the police have gone back, raided the flat and have taken away his laptop etc.
Theres no proof of this and i would put money on Chloe making it up about them going back, i was in lisa's live earlier, she rang Lucy to check she was ok & advised her to stay offline tonight. Lisa would of said if the police had gone back round there.
Agree!! Agree!! She has sat on live stirring the pot and smirking and laughing all night! She is no better herself! I suppose at least Lucy and Bryan don’t make out to be saints where there kids are concerned unlike Chloe and her vile partner who probably hits her (comes across like that) also the 2 (Chloe and jay)of them are so of there faces most of the time they don’t have a clue what’s going on!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I was in Chloes live and i have it screenrecorded, it was Chloe spreading that when i was in there. Someone might have been in and told her it before i joined her live, but she should still get proof before spreading it further
so do I I’m not defending Chloe as she just as bad and she probably was spreading it but i was watching before that when someone come in the box when her other sister Emma was on and said someone on another live on one of Lucy other hacked account said police turned up using section 18 to search the property he said the person made out their auntie lives in the same block as Lucy and loads of riots vans turned up,Chloe’s friend who lived near by was gonna go have a look, the bloke was lying as he was laughing in his live and Lucy come on again.

I dont think he did hit her as it would of been all over TT. I am disgusted at the state of the flat, even the Christmas decs are still up! He isn't caring for her at all or cleaning the flat, even the police had masks and gloves on because I bet it stinks in there.
Whilst she was crying you could see the line of dirt running across her fingers but she soon got her arse off that bed! I searched Lucy Brian arrested on TT and found these before pics. How sad that she has been allowed to get in to the state she is in now 😱

Attachments

• Sad
I dont think he did hit her as it would of been all over TT. I am disgusted at the state of the flat, even the Christmas decs are still up! He isn't caring for her at all or cleaning the flat, even the police had masks and gloves on because I bet it stinks in there.
Whilst she was crying you could see the line of dirt running across her fingers but she soon got her arse off that bed! I searched Lucy Brian arrested on TT and found these before pics. How sad that she has been allowed to get in to the state she is in now 😱
Don’t get how people can deny that she is being abused by bryan. She has spiraled into a completely non functioning mess in such a short space of time, and he really takes advantage of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
What I don't understand is why the female officer didn't go in to the bedroom to check she was ok. It didn't seem like a normal visit for potential dv to me. How can he be arrested when there's no proof and she was on live the whole time and said he hadn't hit her, it just doesn't add up.

Reactions: 10
What I don't understand is why the female officer didn't go in to the bedroom to check she was ok. It didn't seem like a normal visit for potential dv to me. How can he be arrested when there's no proof and she was on live the whole time and said he hadn't hit her, it just doesn't add up.
That’s what I was getting at on the Kirtsty matthewes thread, it’s bizarre that the police turned up, cuffed him and dragged him off for a supposed assault allegation against his mrs without even speaking to her about it? Especially while she was stood there absolutely insisting it was a false allegation… I think there is more to it.

Reactions: 9
That’s what I was getting at on the Kirtsty matthewes thread, it’s bizarre that the police turned up, cuffed him and dragged him off for a supposed assault allegation against his mrs without even speaking to her about it? Especially while she was stood there absolutely insisting it was a false allegation… I think there is more to it.
Agreed there was definitely more to it i think they abuse each other if im honest she treats him like a personal servant and he treats her like a child Lucy isn't as thick as she makes out my opinion on her has changed so much shes manipulative if she truly cared about Bryan she would of left tiktok along time ago even yesterday when he was in a cell all she cared about was herself she ran like an Olympic athlete out that bed it angers me while lazy people like her gets pips and real disabled people get turned down

• Heart
Has he been released yet? I don’t follow her and her lives popped up all day yesterday. Last one I seen earlier was her saying he’d be interview at 11am. People were saying if it’s DV and he’s bailed they wouldn’t be aloud to be together?

Has he been released yet? I don’t follow her and her lives popped up all day yesterday. Last one I seen earlier was her saying he’d be interview at 11am. People were saying if it’s DV and he’s bailed they wouldn’t be aloud to be together?
Yeah he got this afternoon NFA which dint mean he aint done nothing just means there is not enough evidence she said she's taking a week off but she be back tomorrow hope the police have put a report in about state of house

She's done a vid saying everything is fine, he's back home and safe and she is staying off TT for a week for everything to settle down as its been manic. I think there's more to this, she wouldn't come off live yesterday and now he's back she's taking a week off 🤔

Reactions: 3
What annoys me is she jumped up out of that bed a done a Usain bolt Into the kitchen but was later crying because she hasn't eaten or had a drink. She could of got up and got herself a drink. She was saying she hadn't had her meds, again she is capable of getting up to get them. I have two chronic pain conditions and if I miss one dose of my pain I'm in agony yet she managed to go what 19 hours without any and claims to be in constant pain ( don't even get me started about the Calpol) then she goes live and all of a sudden because Bryan is on his way she is all of a sudden stuck on the loo for an hour because she can't move until he gets home to help her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What annoys me is she jumped up out of that bed a done a Usain bolt Into the kitchen but was later crying because she hasn't eaten or had a drink. She could of got up and got herself a drink. She was saying she hadn't had her meds, again she is capable of getting up to get them. I have two chronic pain conditions and if I miss one dose of my pain I'm in agony yet she managed to go what 19 hours without any and claims to be in constant pain ( don't even get me started about the Calpol) then she goes live and all of a sudden because Bryan is on his way she is all of a sudden stuck on the loo for an hour because she can't move until he gets home to help her
Because all she has is hernias, she lazy not disabled, she can’t be arsed to do anything because she been conditioned by feeder Bryan it’s a toxic and unhealthy situation and it wouldn’t surprise me if he not making her ill on purpose they get everything paid for them by dwp.

Yeah he got this afternoon NFA which dint mean he aint done nothing just means there is not enough evidence she said she's taking a week off but she be back tomorrow hope the police have put a report in about state of house
I’m shocked the police hasn’t called social or someone judging by the neglect of Lucy and how much of a tit tip the flat is. Considering Bryan’s her “Carer” when he clearly doesn’t care for her, he clearly knows she can get her lazy arse up and bath herself but the scruffy sod would rather sit in her filthy pit all day

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Chloe and her vile partner who probably hits her (comes across like that) also the 2 (Chloe and jay)of them are so of there faces most of the time they don’t have a clue what’s going on!
Chloe & Jay were both run out of Liverpool for being cretinous wronguns, hence why they live in squalor in her dad's spare bedroom, mistreating their dogs while they sit there saying Lucy's flat is a mess. Chloe, we've all seen the way you and your dad Neil live, you're all skanks. The stanowski family need to be sterilised so they can no longer breed, the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't stand chloe or Josh they both turned on their sister for bleeping clout!! And still jump on any drama for gifts and views! They are just as bad as Lucy dirty tramps! Chloe don't have her kids either! The only one that seems to stay neutral and away from the drama is leon

Reactions: 4
Chloe & Jay were both run out of Liverpool for being cretinous wronguns, hence why they live in squalor in her dad's spare bedroom, mistreating their dogs while they sit there saying Lucy's flat is a mess. Chloe, we've all seen the way you and your dad Neil live, you're all skanks. The stanowski family need to be sterilised so they can no longer breed, the lot of them.
Say it louder for those at the back! It’s the fact that Chloe and jay say Lucy and Bryan are not parents because they don’t have their children but Chloe and jay don’t have there either 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1