Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s live with someone and she’s mocking this person for being in a DV relationship. Shocking

And HOW people are still defending her in the comments is unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
DJ Hawke aka Darryl Hawke is one of the worst perverts on the app. he preyed on me massively, started off by following me on TT, then Instagram and snapchat, he started messaging me on insta so me been friendly messaged back, then he was offering me a room in his house to stay in-for the nights I was down in Plymouth even though i told him many times im not interested and it wasn't needed. He then turned up at the SU bar at the uni and another night he turned up at my house over 30 miles away from Plymouth! he was reported to the police many times but they weren't interested!
he's always harassing women on TT especially Gina just to wind up Hutch!

During the Euros in 2018 he jumped on someone's car in Plymouth and they suddenly broke and he went flying off!He tried to claim that they were in the wrong for doing that! He abuses people at the football at plymouth argyle and has had stadium bans previously, he supports EDL and horrendously racist! ive also heard hes a paedophile! he's definitely a narcissist and very very dangerous to women and young girls!
An account has just outted him on tiktok

Reactions: 1
did anyone see her live with jordan wheeler's ex the other night? the girl was going on about how people pick on her for her hand (i barely know anything about the girl but apparently she had a stroke when she was young, i didn't even notice anything wrong with her hand). someone else joined the box and lucy explained it by saying "basically yeah she's got a hand like a dinosaur's foot and people pick on her for it", the way she said it was so insensitive i just had to laugh

Reactions: 3
1) just read through this and can’t believe how many people think and thought Lucy was innocent. She’s vile! Did anyone see the love where bwy bwy threatened to h@ng a girl?
2) there’s nothing wrong with her - dyslexia and hernias. She’s clever she gets people where they want them. And the fact she has all these mods still licking her crappy ass and supporting her is vile - most of the kids have kids too.
3) djhawke - added my friend on Snapchat not long ago. We didn’t think anything of it until he was asking to see my friends body parts, asking her To meet him. We looked him up and omg we were disgusted this is one of the messages - I would upload the SS she sent me however I don’t want them them plastered over here
“ Ahh nice would love to see what you're hiding under those clothes xxxxx”
My friend didn’t reply the she got
“ Not to bad did you fall asleep on me last night or did I scare you off xx”

Obvs she’s blocked him now.

In re to Lucy, sorry but if any of you feel sorry for her please open your eyes and wake up. She’s vile, Bryan is vile, they know what they’re doing “my job is sitting on my ass all day”

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see evil queen go live with Lucy Rose earlier ? Brian was going mental 🤣
I saw Chelsea saying she was going to but I didn't stick around because I can't stand any of them.
Was interesting hearing Chelsea say how these big creators like Smithys etc don't stay relevant and fall from the top. I thought how ironic of you to say 🤣

Reactions: 2
I saw Chelsea saying she was going to but I stick around because I can't stand any of them.
Was interesting hearing Chelsea say how these big creators like Smithys etc don't stay relevant and fall from the top. I thought how ironic of you to say 🤣
Theres some videos on the fyp of it but it waa funny

I don’t think I’ve her wanted to punch someone in the face as much as I have L&B. Constantly playing victim online, threatening to send screen recordings to the police when people duel them. Does silly bwy bwy not realise he doesn’t let anyone get a word in? The abuse he shouts at people and the things he comes out with genuinely make me sick to the stomach. It makes you wonder how bad those two actually are and I really think what we see on her tik tok lives doesn’t even scratch the surface. They’re absolutely disgusting creatures and why the police haven’t done anything yet I really can’t understand. I realise investigations take time and there is a lot of evidence to get through however surely they have enough to make an arrest and release him on bail pending further investigation?! That way at least they could put some conditions in place to get them off the internet.
Those two will get what’s coming to them, whether that be the legal way or if people end up taking it into their own hands. I personally can’t wait for the day someone kicks the door (police or otherwise) I hope she’s live when it happens!

Reactions: 9
The screen recordings of the argument with Chelsea is on the Facebook page along with lots of other stuff! ☺

I'm surprised there aren't more threads on Lucy and Bry Bry. They're both vile. Hopefully soon the police will arrest them both. Pair of child groomers. They make feel sick. Constantly on the beg. Her mods are just as bad! They kiss her backside and support them. The amount of times Bryan has mentioned people doing things to children is disgusting and shocking. TT really need to block them totally off the app.

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised there aren't more threads on Lucy and Bry Bry. They're both vile. Hopefully soon the police will arrest them both. Pair of child groomers. They make feel sick. Constantly on the beg. Her mods are just as bad! They kiss her backside and support them. The amount of times Bryan has mentioned people doing things to children is disgusting and shocking. TT really need to block them totally off the app.
It's disgusting but they make tik tok money that's why they get away with it! Her mods make me sick most of them are mother's themselves! Have their children next to them while Bryan is telling someone to duck their mum like seriously!

It's disgusting but they make tik tok money that's why they get away with it! Her mods make me sick most of them are mother's themselves! Have their children next to them while Bryan is telling someone to duck their mum like seriously!
They're all vile and should be removed off the app. I don't know how anyone can support them. Telling.g people to r@pe their kids, the mods and supporters stand by that. I'd love to meet either Lucy or Bryan face to face 👊👊

Reactions: 7
I dont mind watching when there's a bit of drama but how does she get thousands in her lives just watching her lay in bed saying thank you for the gifts everyone 🥴

I dont mind watching when there's a bit of drama but how does she get thousands in her lives just watching her lay in bed saying thank you for the gifts everyone 🥴
It's crazy the amount that sit and watch it for hours. Her breathing makes me want to gag and jump through the phone and punch her! I'm not a violent person but them two are an exception.

Reactions: 6
When I first started watching her she was just out of view on the camera with heavy breathing and groaning sounds and I reported her for sexual content. I've since learned that's just how she breathes to stay alive 🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah, it's difficult watching Lucy clinging on to that white bed frame for life, breathing heavily and going "yeah, I'm ok" for the fiftieth time in a row.

Any time it gets interesting and kicks off, I've usually got bored, given up and have to watch a recorded highlight later on.

Kirsty and Chelsea did a tremendous job this week against her, though. They've perfected the art of getting under Bryan's skin to a tee.