Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes done a video saying trolls know nothing but she has confirmed she cant go live and she cant comment but can do videos either way her doing videos sounding quite aggressive in them is not gonna do her no favours we only have to look what she was like on live when the police were there she dont give a crap about what shes told to do shes only staying off because shes most likely been told she will be arrested if she goes live the gift thing with DWP i dont believe that because surley people who make tiktok their jobs could use that same reasoning and still go get a normal job and not have to declare tiktok money either way shes told them she cant do this or that when theres literally video of her saying she can do things she just cant be bothered to 🙄 makes me sick

Reactions: 4
Guys I’m so confused Lucy was just on live but she’s literally just ended it and bry bry saying they’re going to lose the property cus she went on live 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would she have a curfew/injunction for lives though? Like what is it all over? The money claims?

Reactions: 1
Why would she have a curfew/injunction for lives though? Like what is it all over? The money claims?
No idea 😂 people say it’s because of all the screaming and shouting but it makes no sense. She’s just come off live again after breathing heavily at all the negative comments for 10 minutes.

Oh she’s back and she’s about to duel that mouthy guy that just calls her names and Bryan’s getting all wound up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God she's not even bothered that she's breeched her injunction. She's bleeping tapped in the head

Reactions: 6
She had an injunction served on her last week, she was put on a nightly curfew by her landlord Clarion Housing Association way before Christmas but she kept breaking that, so it took their legal department a few months togather more evidence from Neighbours and copies off her online videos, of her & bryan screaming and shouting asking for gifts. The injunction is alleged to say she cant go live and she cant receive gifts as the dwp are investigating her for benefit fraud. Lucy confirmed herself about the injunction but she denied she is being investegated by the dwp. No one ever showed copies of the injunction so its anyones guess.

Lucy came online for just over an hour last night, tons of people then rang the police to report it, which is stupid because they were given the wrong advice all week what to do if they were seen online, bye the same trolls who spend their own lives sitting waiting for Lucy to go live. Police have a busy enough job without calls of every sighting of Lucy, she isnt a mass murderer.

It will all end badly for Lucy but she doesnt seem to comprehend they will really get evicted, they wont be liable for rehousing and they will need to find a private rental, she has shot herself in the foot by saying she is capable of walking and doing things for herself but chooses not to, this was part of the evidence used against her im led to believe. So wont she wont be offered a home as a vunerable person. Im affraid its the beginning of the end of Lucyrose1993

Reactions: 13
Could hear Brian say she only needed to wait a week then would be allowed back on. I couldn't help but laugh how he talked to her like a naughty puppy. Then said how she could of done some colouring to calm down or he could of got the dvd player out and put Tracy Beaker on for her 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For fucks sake I bet Brian was losing his mind again 🤣 I have seen people say he controls her but he had no control last night and even rang his mum 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
For fucks sake I bet Brian was losing his mind again 🤣 I have seen people say he controls her but he had no control last night and even rang his mum 🤦‍♂️
Some of her mods were even telling her to get off because she will get in trouble.. she came on and straight away duel lived her trolls. Didn't talk about anything except " come on guys let's goooo" " tap the screen guys " " come on guys someone send something big"

She is clearly missing the money and she has an addiction she cannot stay off of social media. Can't believe I'm about to type this but Bryan was right in what he was saying to her. How people were gifting her yesterday baffles me it just goes to show there are always mugs sat waiting to gift these people for nothing in return barely even a thank you

Reactions: 7
Some of her mods were even telling her to get off because she will get in trouble.. she came on and straight away duel lived her trolls. Didn't talk about anything except " come on guys let's goooo" " tap the screen guys " " come on guys someone send something big"

She is clearly missing the money and she has an addiction she cannot stay off of social media. Can't believe I'm about to type this but Bryan was right in what he was saying to her. How people were gifting her yesterday baffles me it just goes to show there are always mugs sat waiting to gift these people for nothing in return barely even a thank you
I totally agree, the second time she came live yesterday you could hear Bryan come in from so she sneaked on while he was out, he really wasnt happy and told her. The videos are on tiktok if you search hard enough. She has been mocking her sister for living in a tent, at this rate she will be in an adjoining one

New to this thread but not tattle!!! So hi guys!!

Can someone tell me how prizes work or TikTok??? Say I want to send one do I pay?? And how much does the person get of it?! I find it confusing lol? I kept thinking how could dwp care she got a cyber rose?!

Reactions: 2

Can someone tell me how prizes work or TikTok??? Say I want to send one do I pay?? And how much does the person get of it?! I find it confusing lol? I kept thinking how could dwp care she got a cyber rose?!
I’m not sure to the tee but it’s about £4.50 for 350 coins, to buy so I think it’s about a penny per coin you get on the receiving end x but she gets trains and carousels which can be , 5/10/20 pound at a time x

I heard Lucy has had an overdose and is in hospital, I don’t know how true that rumour is, but I kind of hope it’s true, not because I want harm to come to her but because an OF will trigger mental health support and she clearly needs it.

I believe tiktok take 75% of the gifts value and the recipient gets 25.

The castle for instance I think costs like £230 odd quid to send and tiktok gets 75% of it

Editing for typos

I heard Lucy has had an overdose and is in hospital, I don’t know how true that rumour is, but I kind of hope it’s true, not because I want harm to come to her but because an OF will trigger mental health support and she clearly needs it.
I'd be surprised only cos she's been posting about following her new tiktok and Instagram accounts today on her story 🤷‍♀️

Saying that, I now see her Instagram stories posting about bitcoin so I guess she’s been hacked 😩😂🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 2