Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
DJ Hawke aka Darryl Hawke is one of the worst perverts on the app. he preyed on me massively, started off by following me on TT, then Instagram and snapchat, he started messaging me on insta so me been friendly messaged back, then he was offering me a room in his house to stay in-for the nights I was down in Plymouth even though i told him many times im not interested and it wasn't needed. He then turned up at the SU bar at the uni and another night he turned up at my house over 30 miles away from Plymouth! he was reported to the police many times but they weren't interested!
he's always harassing women on TT especially Gina just to wind up Hutch!

During the Euros in 2018 he jumped on someone's car in Plymouth and they suddenly broke and he went flying off!He tried to claim that they were in the wrong for doing that! He abuses people at the football at plymouth argyle and has had stadium bans previously, he supports EDL and horrendously racist! ive also heard hes a paedophile! he's definitely a narcissist and very very dangerous to women and young girls!
Goodness, I had no idea. And I was horrified to type his name into tiktok and see that I was following him(!). Now unfollowed and blocked. Thanks

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Swear every other week she rocks up on my fyp with a new account 😭

I keep seeing some bloke going live of an evening as well that is just slating her and trying to wind her up all the time? Why do people give it attentionnnnn

Unicorndusty12

Funny how Lucy can literally do it every night and none of her fans bat an eyelid. I was watching a live the other day and she was telling Billy that she can't wait for him to die and that she'll celebrate.
But that girl made it clear she doesn't support lucy she just doesn't agree with bullying,

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Leave Lucy alone?!?! After she supported Bryan after the recent allegations about him and kids? After she leaked various people's phone numbers and addresses on tiktok? After the way she has behaved on the app?

Kirsty is doing what every other creator is doing right now; giving awareness to 2 dangerous child predators.
I don't watch Lucy but what I do see a lot is certain people continue to Bully her if issues are there then maybe the Police should be involved and not the so called Tictok bullies

Flyonthewallxo

Cap crunch (chris) and that grace woman sit on that fuckin live all day begging for gifts. Its actually rank. They've all become what they despise