Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have seen ppl say that police will have to report the state of the house. 😬 maybe it’s about to unravel for them now. Or maybe they will accept the help and become productive members of society

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow the flat is a tit hole!! I’ve felt bad for lucy in the past because I thought she couldn’t walk due to genuine health problems… more fool me! She jumped up out of that bed and literally ran like the wind 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
does anyone know where this assault allegation has come from? was it a recording of a live or?

Reactions: 2
Wow the flat is a tit hole!! I’ve felt bad for lucy in the past because I thought she couldn’t walk due to genuine health problems… more fool me! She jumped up out of that bed and literally ran like the wind 🤣🤣
She can move around, her health issues are due to weight gain, self neglect and not being mobile I.e staying in bed, if you see her last year compared to now you see the difference.

Reactions: 3
I missed it all live but there is a video on YouTube of the arrest and her Sprint out of bed! She can move!!

Reactions: 2
I have seen ppl say that police will have to report the state of the house. 😬 maybe it’s about to unravel for them now. Or maybe they will accept the help and become productive members of society
Productive members of society? Pmsl Aye right 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, that's all I've seen. I've read some people say he didn't hit her 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunno!
She’s stopped crying now she’s had some gifts, someone offered to go round but she said no, then snivelling cause she can’t make a cup of tea on her own 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her live ended for me shortly after the she was duelling the girl who suggested lucy order a cup tea from McDs.

Sorry but it could have happened to a better couple! It was only a matter of time someone rang the police. Not taking care of someone when you are paid to be their carer is assault also!
I feel for the neighbours!

I can't believe I was in work and missed all this, I bet it was quality entertainment with him shouting in the background and her crying. Hopefully there's some videos out there so I can catch up 😂😂😂😂

She just said on her sister live she can walk
around her flat, she can go to the toilet and to the kitchen to cook she just can’t be bothered!

• Haha
Im not a lucy or bryan supporter but theres one person i dislike more than them & thats her sister Chloe. She has been sat on live for the last 2 hours saying the police have gone back, raided the flat and have taken away his laptop etc.
Theres no proof of this and i would put money on Chloe making it up about them going back, i was in lisa's live earlier, she rang Lucy to check she was ok & advised her to stay offline tonight. Lisa would of said if the police had gone back round there.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Im not a lucy or bryan supporter but theres one person i dislike more than them & thats her sister Chloe. She has been sat on live for the last 2 hours saying the police have gone back, raided the flat and have taken away his laptop etc.
Theres no proof of this and i would put money on Chloe making it up about them going back, i was in lisa's live earlier, she rang Lucy to check she was ok & advised her to stay offline tonight. Lisa would of said if the police had gone back round there.
What is her Sisters account called?

Reactions: 1