Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It ended when I was on it because Lucy and Bryan joined and they reckoned people were mass reporting it.

Lucy and Bryan have both got court tomorrow for offences involving a minor. Hopefully they bang them both up for a long time.

Reactions: 6
Ah so that's why they aren't going live because they hopefully will be banged up 🤔

Reactions: 2
Ah so that's why they aren't going live because they hopefully will be banged up 🤔
I reckon the police have visited to tell them to come off. She isn't allowed to go live. She can watch things on TT but cannot go live or in peoples boxes. I hope they get the book thrown at them! Think his case starts at 9.50 tomorrow, she is later on in the day.

All this crap about the court listings being changed to protect them etc. That’s all it is, crap! Makes me laugh how people believe everything Kirsty says, god forbid anyone has a different opinion to her! They’re still sat banging on saying Lucy has gone off live to do a zoom court meeting 😂😂. Pathetic honestly I hate them both as much as anyone else but Kirsty and her silly followers are just reaching now! That ginger woman in Kirsty’s box atm I can not stand her voice she screams everything she says! Fed up with the lot of it now!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah it's at the point now where Jeremy Kyle wouldn't even want to speak to them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Swear to God that kirsty mathews is the most irritating idiot. She hasn't got a single brain cell.

She blocks anyone who come in and has a different opinion she's not educated enough to listen to different thoughts.

When kirsty come on the app she had 30 views if she was lucky. All of a sudden about 8 months ago she started talking about a girl called lucy she was watching. Then all of a sudden she realised it was getting her more views talking about lucy. So then she purposely targeted lucy. She's doing it for attention and clout. She came for lucy, lucy didn't come for her.

I have no doubt in my mind lucy and Bryan are wrong'uns and are dirty flithybags that don't belong in society but kirsty is not judge jury and execution. She has jeopardised so much for the police to gain evidence.

She is actually deluded to believe she isn't a bully. Them being n0nces does not mean she's not a bully.

She don't like it when people speak about her or bring her family into it and she sits on live talking about all lucys personal business.

She had a hunter on her live who hit the nail on the head. Just because someone sends kirsty screen shots does not deem as proof. It's so easy to make fake accounts and pretend to message yourself being lucy or say something that's not true.

If kirsty is doing it to raise awareness and doing it for the kids why don't she donate all her gift money to a children's abuse charity? She wouldn't even dream of it BECAUSE SHES HERE FOR THE CLOUT AND MONEY.

She's nothing but a big mouth and gobby she would have to move off the sofa to actually do anything which is unlikely. She speaks about lucys appearance OMG kirsty is the most dirtiest scruffy bastard I've seen in my life. Her appearance is absolutely shocking no pride or self care. I bet she stinks to high heaven.

All these people are deluded to believe she ain't doing this for drama and attention. She talks ALL day about lucy. Trouble is once people hear her say she's protecting children they automatically want to support they can't see the bigger picture.

How many tit parents must there be. Shouldn't have to tell mothers to monitor their children should be standard.

Kirsty telling people lucy should have a job??? Omg that's the biggest laugh in history kirsty wouldn't know a days graft in her life.

Why block people...if someone comes in and says something that's hits home she won't give an answer she blocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Swear to God that kirsty mathews is the most irritating idiot. She hasn't got a single brain cell.

She blocks anyone who come in and has a different opinion she's not educated enough to listen to different thoughts.

When kirsty come on the app she had 30 views if she was lucky. All of a sudden about 8 months ago she started talking about a girl called lucy she was watching. Then all of a sudden she realised it was getting her more views talking about lucy. So then she purposely targeted lucy. She's doing it for attention and clout. She came for lucy, lucy didn't come for her.

I have no doubt in my mind lucy and Bryan are wrong'uns and are dirty flithybags that don't belong in society but kirsty is not judge jury and execution. She has jeopardised so much for the police to gain evidence.

She is actually deluded to believe she isn't a bully. Them being n0nces does not mean she's not a bully.

She don't like it when people speak about her or bring her family into it and she sits on live talking about all lucys personal business.

She had a hunter on her live who hit the nail on the head. Just because someone sends kirsty screen shots does not deem as proof. It's so easy to make fake accounts and pretend to message yourself being lucy or say something that's not true.

If kirsty is doing it to raise awareness and doing it for the kids why don't she donate all her gift money to a children's abuse charity? She wouldn't even dream of it BECAUSE SHES HERE FOR THE CLOUT AND MONEY.

She's nothing but a big mouth and gobby she would have to move off the sofa to actually do anything which is unlikely. She speaks about lucys appearance OMG kirsty is the most dirtiest scruffy bastard I've seen in my life. Her appearance is absolutely shocking no pride or self care. I bet she stinks to high heaven.

All these people are deluded to believe she ain't doing this for drama and attention. She talks ALL day about lucy. Trouble is once people hear her say she's protecting children they automatically want to support they can't see the bigger picture.

How many tit parents must there be. Shouldn't have to tell mothers to monitor their children should be standard.

Kirsty telling people lucy should have a job??? Omg that's the biggest laugh in history kirsty wouldn't know a days graft in her life.

Why block people...if someone comes in and says something that's hits home she won't give an answer she blocks.
Completely agree!! Kirsty should have her own thread she’s just as disgusting as Lucy. Begs for gifts in the subtle way “everyone follow my gifters” therefore people gift thinking they’ll get a few followers.

She’s literally sat now saying she doesn’t need to raise awareness because she has the same people in her lives all the time, they all know about it. Why sit on live going on and on about it then?

She’s nothing but a massive bully, talks to her kids like crap and ignores them to sit live all day. Her bloke even said he does the food shop so she’s not even capable of getting off her fat arse for that. Bet her house is in the same state as Lucy’s flat. Just like her weight and teeth are the same as Lucy’s haha.

Telling everyone to report Lucy to the dwp, wonder if they’re aware of how much she’s making?
Every single one of them needs to be off the app! Sick off seeing all their ugly faces on my fyp!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Completely agree!! Kirsty should have her own thread she’s just as disgusting as Lucy. Begs for gifts in the subtle way “everyone follow my gifters” therefore people gift thinking they’ll get a few followers.

She’s literally sat now saying she doesn’t need to raise awareness because she has the same people in her lives all the time, they all know about it. Why sit on live going on and on about it then?

She’s nothing but a massive bully, talks to her kids like crap and ignores them to sit live all day. Her bloke even said he does the food shop so she’s not even capable of getting off her fat arse for that. Bet her house is in the same state as Lucy’s flat. Just like her weight and teeth are the same as Lucy’s haha.

Telling everyone to report Lucy to the dwp, wonder if they’re aware of how much she’s making?
Every single one of them needs to be off the app! Sick off seeing all their ugly faces on my fyp!
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Exactly your literally speaking pure facts

Court appearances are listed as public aren't they? Has anyone checked their local court to see their names for today?

Court appearances are listed as public aren't they? Has anyone checked their local co
Yeah there’s a Lucy and Brian. Come play Ely different surnames. Apparently been changed to protect them 😂 even tho Lucy was live this morning when meant to be in court. Kirsty could tell her followers she shits gold and they’d believe her!

Completely*

• Haha
Court appearances are listed as public aren't they? Has anyone checked their local court to see their names for today?
There's a Brian Doherty and Lucy Griffiths that they're saying is them. The names aren't even correct 🤦🏼‍♀️ trying to say that it's because they're protected because of TikTok status🙄 no n0nce would be protected. It's official court documents not playtime court pretending. So many clout chasers and beggers on that app it's unreal. If the police do have things on them, the lot of them will jeopardise it. A hunting team has even addressed it saying stop bullying, screen recording and posting it. It will make them look like the victims.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's a Brian Doherty and Lucy Griffiths that they're saying is them. The names aren't even correct 🤦🏼‍♀️ trying to say that it's because they're protected because of TikTok status🙄 no n0nce would be protected. It's official court documents not playtime court pretending. So many clout chasers and beggers on that app it's unreal. If the police do have things on them, the lot of them will jeopardise it. A hunting team has even addressed it saying stop bullying, screen recording and posting it. It will make them look like the victims.
Someone’s just been commenting telling Kirsty Bryan’s been messaging them. She blocked them and said she doesn’t want to know. How is that raising awareness? She makes me sick.
Theres no way they’d go as far as changing the listings for Bryan and Lucy! Never heard so much nonsense.

Reactions: 9
Someone’s just been commenting telling Kirsty Bryan’s been messaging them. She blocked them and said she doesn’t want to know. How is that raising awareness? She makes me sick.
Theres no way they’d go as far as changing the listings for Bryan and Lucy! Never heard so much nonsense.
Not even actual celebrities have had their name changed for court documents 🤦🏼‍♀️ They definitely aren't protecting nobody n0nces!

I have been keeping my eye out for a Kirsty thread (not sure if they are only made for tiktokkers with a large following). When I first saw her on TT I thought she was vile but then she grew on me a bit, fu*k knows why lol, however since all this Lucy tit I cannot stand her ! She’s so childish and I can’t bear it when she shouts ‘mouldy willaaaay’ 😩. She’s not much better than Lucy appearance wise, I’m not talking about looks btw it’s more how scruffy and stinky she appears

I caught some of Kirsty’s live earlier & she mentioned Tattle ( as she’d been spoken about in here ) and she said something along the lines of; ‘they are all just sad bastards who have nothing better to do then sl*g others off all day.’

Errrm...... Pot. kettle. black!! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nahhh as I opened this thread “this is me” started playing on the radio I’m out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah so they weren't in court then, they wouldn't of had their names changed and there's a public gallery so everyone can see and hear everything anyway.
Oh Krusty Kirsty I wish I had the time and bully in me to but I work all day then express my opinion on a night. You could try parenting courses if you need to keep yourself busy though 👌 And you're not getting a thread because you are more irrelevant than even the worst of them on here 😘

Reactions: 7
I have been keeping my eye out for a Kirsty thread (not sure if they are only made for tiktokkers with a large following). When I first saw her on TT I thought she was vile but then she grew on me a bit, fu*k knows why lol, however since all this Lucy tit I cannot stand her ! She’s so childish and I can’t bear it when she shouts ‘mouldy willaaaay’ 😩. She’s not much better than Lucy appearance wise, I’m not talking about looks btw it’s more how scruffy and stinky she appears
Apparently she is getting a mouldy willayyy tattoo done 😬😳 her followers are also thinking about getting one. Why would you want anything that relates to paedophiles tattooed on you 🤔😫

I caught some of Kirsty’s live earlier & she mentioned Tattle ( as she’d been spoken about in here ) and she said something along the lines of; ‘they are all just sad bastards who have nothing better to do then sl*g others off all day.’

Errrm...... Pot. kettle. black!! lol
Haha! Saying we're sad bastards. She sits on live everyday! 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7