Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be really struggling not getting all the money from gifts now. Surely it still breaches her asbo for doing the odd live?

Reactions: 3
Where is lucy and bry bry these days? It’s hard to believe that just a few months ago they literally dominated the fyp and caused daily fights with their doxing and begging lmao

Reactions: 2
Where is lucy and bry bry these days? It’s hard to believe that just a few months ago they literally dominated the fyp and caused daily fights with their doxing and begging lmao
Still not allowed on, although I think she has come live a few times and Billy had them on the phone but they have for the most part stuck to whatever order they've been told to that bans them from going live not sure it's forever though.

• Haha
I saw her yesterday with a haircut like Les Mis. I can’t remember what account it was though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it true shes dead or are people joking
Unfortunately I think she's still alive.

A guy stole one of her accounts a while back and is using it to tell everyone she's dead 😂😂😂

I saw a comment on the live before saying that she posts on tattle, anyone know which threads?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was a little sad when I read that. You kind of expect that end for a lot of tiktokers, they're just so chaotic. Glad she's OK.

Reactions: 1
Apparently she was killed by a bear so I’m going to assume it’s a hoax.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She not dead she was posting on her Tiktok last night, their just doing it for clout, both saddos, I may not like what she stands for but posting she dead is just as sick.

It’s funny how she’s been off the app for months and people are STILL talking about her and using her name for clout, it’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 2
Anybody else feel a sickly shudder when you saw this thread pop back up again 🥴
With all the latest nut jobs on tik tok I don't think I can handle throwing this one back in to the mix 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anybody else feel a sickly shudder when you saw this thread pop back up again 🥴
With all the latest nut jobs on tik tok I don't think I can handle throwing this one back in to the mix 😅
I miss Brian screaming in the background I can’t lie 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7