Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emma543

New Lucy Fitz unlocked 🔓: Body positive Lucy Fitz
Choose your character :
Grungy Lucy with eyebrow piercing and emo friend
Body positive Lucy fitz
Make up artist Lucy fitz
Photography Lucy fitz
Mental awareness Lucy fitz
Travel Lucy fitz
Only fans lucy fitz
Print design Lucy fitz
Art Lucy fitz
Lucy fitz label clothes
Study tips Lucy fitz
Slimming world Lucy fitz
Geez can she stay on one thing for longer than a minute

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I do appreciate it is a good message she is trying to get across but i as a plus size find it very annoying when she as a slim girl with a lovely figure is constantly talking about having issues with her body & "rolls" around her waist which are only visible when she is hunched over or in an uncomfortable position... Anyone else feel the same?

Reactions: 30

Sunflowerrose

Did she ever think that the reason there’s fellas staring at her and cat calling is because she’s going around wearing skimpy outfits and all the locals are wearing warm clothes?
Really? Are you trying to say she's asking for the attention because of what she is wearing?

Reactions: 27

Snoopingsnoopy

Lucy is at the doctors for a check up after being there 2 weeks, can’t help but feel she is in for a sexual health check! 🙈 (no shame on this either)
No offence but if you're not shaming this what was the purpose to create a conversation on it? :LOL: She could be at the doctors for literally anything and is obviously attempting to normalise just heading in for a check up if you feel as if you need. Obviously rightly so as a conversation has been made on it. If it is for sexual health, power to her! It would be a different conversation if she had been sexually transmitting infections without bother her arse to get checked

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Localeyes

Il have to unfollow Lucy because there’s no way I can look at her stories every day and the cruelty that dog is going to be exposed to, yes obviously it’s not direct cruelty but the dog is going to be alone in that small apartment how many hours every single day? Then has to go up and down how many flights of stairs to go to the toilet it’s really irresponsible! She never ever came across as a huge dog lover anyway so I don’t get it at all! Similar to when Louise cooney brought cooper to new York but even then you knew she is obsessed with her dog and even now she brings the dog everywhere but tiny apartments with no gardens are just not good for little doggy’s! Sorry for ranting but it has pissed me off big time!!

On a completely different note does anyone else think she seriously looks like she needs a right scrub lately 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Loubelser

This body positively thing is driving me crazy! I feel like it’s counterproductive..young skinny ones with about 2% body fat telling us that we need to be confident in our own bodies..I’m no size 8, neither am I obese, but I’m also well aware that once I passed a certain age my body changed. I don’t have children so I’m not going to blame it on them, I am just very aware that I am not a young girl anymore who can eat whatever she wants without consequence. And that is the same for every woman in the world.

I commend Lucy for what she THINKS she is doing, but my God she needs to find another string to her bow. Beneath it all I see a young girl who is just too lazy to work a normal job...

Reactions: 25

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes, with her tattoos and her dog and her Vavavoom clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 24

dotiedot

Chatty Member
I see Lucy has fallen in love with another apartment. I actually don't mind Lucy but I know a lot of people exactly like her... Constantly striving for more, never content with what they have. Now fair enough the area looks rough as hell where she is now but I've friends like that "omg I'm moving to Barcelona and once I get there I'll be so happy", get there and still not happy "omg ill get a puppy", still not happy, "omg I've fallen in love with this apartment and once I move there I'm going to be so happy" but then they move and are on the search for something else. It's exhausting. I hope she will be genuinely happy if she gets the apartment and start living in the moment 😊

• Heart

my_titties_tattling

Really? Are you trying to say she's asking for the attention because of what she is wearing?
I’m not saying she’s asking for it at all. What I’m saying is that she stands out from the crowd. She’s a foreigner in their country so not used to their climate so obviously wearing lesser clothes. Plus some men are A-holes, they see a pretty girl wearing a mini skirt and that’s how they act... it’s the same everywhere

I worded my whole post wrong and I’m sorry if I’ve caused offence... it was 5am and I was up feeding my little one. Note to self - don’t post in the middle of the night when not fully awake.

Niamh97

Chatty Member
Lucy buying a dog just shows how selfish, wreckless, ignorant and implusive she is. I refuse to buy a dog til my bf or I work 100% from home. Having grown up with dogs my entire life I know how expensive and time consuming they are. Get as many piercings, tattoos and fake friends etc as you want but getting an animal that is going to be expensive time and money wise is beyond a joke. I’m sick to my stomach looking at the poor thing.

rachelgirl

I’d love to know how she made friends so quickly...although what does it matter she’s out and about most days actually experiencing the city unlike kneevo who rarely leaves her “house that I bought by myself from my company because only fans is a business and I’m the CEO of my only fans” and doesn’t seem to want to get to know turkey at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Left

Chatty Member
She's finally said what she's needed to say, about 10 times in 10 different ways and repeated another 5 times for good measure.

Reactions: 23

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Ok it usually takes a lot for me to comment and finally here we are. This is appalling. It is only appalling because it is so blatantly obvious that this girl needs professional psychological help. My initial reaction was "OH MY GOD HER POOR PARENTS/FAMILY ETC.". But I'm sorry, she is a product of her circumstance/rearing. I believe her biological mother & father are not together and if I remember correctly, a few years back she spoke a bit about her turbulent relationship with her bio father. What exactly did they go through with her in St. Pats? There is no way she is ''healed'' after such a short stint, she needs to be going for continuous psychotherapy to work through all her issues. All she is doing is kicking the can down the road. I'm not blaming her for this at all, she is unaware. Therefore, I do not feel sorry for her family at all!! They are the grown adults, the information is out there, they are the reason she is behaving like this. People need to not have children if they are going to have such negative effects on them & then not educate themselves & help their children when they act out like this. Poor Lucy, she will regret this so much in the future. She has been completely let down, I hope she sees this & starts to see a good psychologist before it's too late.
Wow. Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning? Newsflash - not everyone who’s biological parents part ways has psychological problems. Not everyone who has a turbulent relationship with a parent has psychological problems. Enjoy the view from your high horse there, I hope it’s as pleasant on the way down.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Taking bets for how long before Lucy-doesn’t finish-fitz give up on art college or takes days off college to catch up on “work” so she can focus on art college fully for the rest of the week

Reactions: 21

jalview19

Chatty Member
Was just thinking this. She is a young girl experiencing life. So she got an eyebrow piercing. Nothing wrong with it. She's exploring her identity.
I’m just still not over her impulsive bouncy castle cathedral tattoo..

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Kandu Waddiwan

Take a look at her last few stories... Haha if she isnt really indulging the European bohemian lifestyle.. hippy pants and a nice trippy bedroom with a bed made of pallets

For everybody on here criticising , just let the girl be, what I'd give to be at that stage of life again.

I predict guitar lessons next🤣

Reactions: 20

Everybody

Chatty Member
Wow..there are no words 😶
This is actually scandalous 🤪

Why am I buying someone a coffee who flew to another country during a pandemic and is out living their best life? Legit duck off 😂😂

and the option to donate more than €3 as well, wait now until she looses her bag again. I’ll buy you a Deliveroo🙄
they’d want to get back down now to earth pretty lively.

Any time I almost change my mind about liking an influencer again, they do something life this😂

Reactions: 20