Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niamh97

Chatty Member
I didn’t even think eyebrow piercings were a thing anymore 😂 I remember all the teenagers in the early 2000s having them

Reactions: 17

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
I'm not standing up for Niamh here so please hear me out but some of the comments around self harm attempts are a little annoying. That's the thing with self harm. Sometimes people can mask their emotions so well, sometimes people make a snap decision to do it that isn't premeditated, sometimes it's just a trigger that goes off in a person's head to do it! It's easy to portray yourself as one person online and be feeling completely different behind the scenes. Nobody knows what's going on in a person's head! 😔

speakyourtruth

Did she actually say she got a letter from St. Pats to say that her dog is an emotional support dog..... that’s abuse of the system. She’s a fucking gowl, playing that mental health card - and she got the dog on a whim, because she’s impulsive... and I’m not saying the dog doesn’t help her... my dogs help me but I’m not requesting letters from my doctor or counsellor to abuse the system. I take back anything positive I said about this girl...she’s a complete idiot.

Oh god.... I’m only catching up on her questions. It’s just my personal opinion but any of these influencers that’s fucked off in the height of pandemic, anyone who broke the travel ban and went abroad should not be entitled to any vaccine! Absolute scumbags.

catcat94

Lads honestly I was waiting for her to say just joking it’s not my dog 😅😅😅😅
Since she moved she has gotten a tattoo, an eyebrow piercing, a dog, planning to move to a new apt, started language school, started art college, gotten into rows with guys in a subway station. I’m probably missing some things on the list but jeez she is living life to the full 👀 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Chlobells2020

All of her stories of her babbling away about covid and she's in Barcelona not Ireland etc have been taken down... No surprise there 🙈🙈🙈
I hope she has the fear of god in her today!!! Absolutely disgusting behaviour. She has a very young following and is supposed to be I fluencing them.. Are they going to think that it's OK now to be arsing around Hi5ing people for the crack. And did she fuck sanitise every time. I got shit on my comment telling her to get a grip because we touch stuff others have touched in the supermarket everyday in a pandemic. Like are people dumb fucks or genuinely missing my point... Touching food in the supermarket is essential!!! Touching random peoples hands for the laugh is not. Total disregard.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Did she ever think that the reason there’s fellas staring at her and cat calling is because she’s going around wearing skimpy outfits and all the locals are wearing warm clothes?
Not because they’re assholes no? Just because of how she dresses. I’d hate you to be sitting on a jury for a sexual crimes trial.

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
She's so easily led by whoever she is around her style and everything has changed the people she is hanging around with seem a lot older than her

Those men are causing an awful lot of unnecessary labour for those cleaners
How rotten! Totally understand how annoyed and disgusted she'd be watching that but at the same time, can't help but think how naive it is to shout down at these random men, showing them exactly where you live and potentially giving them a reason (in their minds, not saying a valid reason) to target you... In what she says is an already dodgy area, I wouldn't be drawing attention to myself like that

dotiedot

Chatty Member
I dunno if I agree with the "young skinny ones with about 2% body fat" comment. I'd technically be "skinnier" than Lucy and have extremely low body confidence. I've seen people who are by definition obese with huge body confidence. It's not the size of the body, it's the mentality underneath it!
I like her underlying message but I don't think she needs to post it every day either. She goes through phases of posting about it non stop.

• Heart

Femma

Chatty Member
I think fair play to her. Hope it works out. Always good to branch out and live in another country .

Reactions: 15

Lovelula

VIP Member
Last month it was all about the language school,spanish friends and the cathedral.

Now its pole-dancing,art and salsa.

You'd be dizzy trying to keep up.

Guys seriously, she’s 23 or whatever ,of course she’s out drinking and having fun. If it wasn’t for the pandemic, and say Lucy was in college, of course she’d be out every night! She doesn’t ‘have a problem’... it’s called being young and having fun. You are all really showing your age right now 😂

Adoregoss

Chatty Member
Fair play to her for commenting on SoSu’s post after removing keilidh from her own collab palette

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
My high horse? You’re the one who’s on a high horse.

Also on my way down? Please elaborate.

And yes not everyone but some? So why can’t you have some empathy for her?
Most people on this thread do show empathy for Lucy! We all know of her mental health struggles. It's just some of her actions don't exactly help her situation. I can't imagine what her parents are going through. Lucy has admitted to struggling with mental health problems for a long time and particularly with the past year or year and half they've had, I'd say her mam and grandparents are willing to let her try anything that might bring her happiness and in fairness Barcelona does seem to have made her happy so far, if it continues or not is another thing.

To imply ah sure her parents are separated it's no wonder she's like this is a big statement to make, a very old fashioned view in my opinion, and very hurtful to parents on here who might be separated from their partner but are doing what they can for their children, (which is FAR BETTER for everyone involved than staying in a toxic relationship). Yes the situation has clearly had effects on Lucy but she has also witnessed a loving relationship between her mam and her step dad

lopozel

If she overdosed while in Barcelona that was a really shitty move from Lucy to not support her. OK they haven't been friends for long but no decent human would go off sight seeing and drinking with friends when their guest is recovering in hospital. I actually feel sorry for Niamh and how alone she must have felt over there. I'm also surprised her family didn't intervente and beg her to come home instead of allowing her to jet off to get more surgeries when she is clearly still very vulnerable.
I don’t think that’s fair to say, Niamh is extremely manipulative and was posting on her OF while in hospital so I don’t think it was intentional but rather an accident when they went out. With the amount of bullying Kneevo does I wouldn’t be surprised if she told Lucy to leave her alone and obviously with Lucy having her own mental health issues she’d respect whatever Niamh asked and definitely wouldn’t ditch her. Regardless of what happened, Lucy’s been respectful about the situation but Niamh’s put it on full blast

Left

Chatty Member
That girl has to be in drugs, nobody acts like that on their own and her eyes are rolling all over the place in her stories.

shishi445

I think it's so unfair and irrational to blame her parents for Lucy's actions? Lucy is in her early twenties and every person at that age experiments, makes mistakes and experiences life! Whether you agree with anything Lucy does or not is completely irrelevant. No one should be making judgements on her based on her family life. Her Mother had her when she was teenager and I can only imagine how difficult it was for her. Luckily she had the support from her parents to raise Lucy into who she is today, and personally I think she has done a great job because Lucy was so successful when she was only a teenager. Obviously Lucy has struggled with her mental health in the past, and one can assume from watching her that she is struggling to find direction for her future, but then again, she is so young and loads of young people (even those studying in college/working full time etc. ) have no idea what they want to do for the rest of their lives. Regardless of what Lucy chooses to do, it's her life, not her Mom's or grandmother's, and they legally have no control over her choices (onlyfans etc.) so it's very ignorant to blame her parents for anything she does.

• Heart

Lava91

VIP Member
To be honest. Everyone seems to be in the top 1% for some mad reason. It’s all for promotion I’d imagine