Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what those nightmares she’s having are she seems very shaken by them 😭

Reactions: 6
I wonder will she stay on in Barcelona or will she come home. Considering she already hates the street she’s living on and is only been a little over 4 weeks since she moved there.

Reactions: 2
I wonder will she stay on in Barcelona or will she come home. Considering she already hates the street she’s living on and is only been a little over 4 weeks since she moved there.
Really? What’s wrong with the street age lives on? I know she said was noisy in mornings with the cleaning.

Reactions: 1
Really? What’s wrong with the street age lives on? I know she said was noisy in mornings with the cleaning.
A few days ago she put up stories talking about how the men on her street constantly stare at her and make her feel uncomfortable and unsafe

Reactions: 3
More new friends last night. There is honestly no comparison with her experiences of living abroad and Kneevo. Lucy has fully embraced the culture and is making lots of friends and creating experiences.

Reactions: 9
More new friends last night. There is honestly no comparison with her experiences of living abroad and Kneevo. Lucy has fully embraced the culture and is making lots of friends and creating experiences.
100% but I do find it strange and concerning how she barely knows these people and let’s them into her apartment.

Reactions: 10
Taking bets for how long before Lucy-doesn’t finish-fitz give up on art college or takes days off college to catch up on “work” so she can focus on art college fully for the rest of the week

Reactions: 21
Is she serious with the buy me a coffee money tip she’s looking for!!! How desperate are some people. Comes across as so scabby of her

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Is she serious with the buy me a coffee money tip she’s looking for!!! How desperate are some people. Comes across as so scabby of her
I clicked on the link (not to buy i might add ) and it shows who did. 4 poor desperate divils have so far.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I clicked on the link (not to buy i might add ) and it shows who did. 4 poor desperate divils have so far.
Clearly doesn't need the cash, she promoting her gymdo 😂 she can shell out for the rental of the vespa, college was about 2k and she bought that very expensive vape as she kept saying. She's some scam artist like, the money for coffee is just another way to scam. Money from her followers.. She never mentions OF has she given up on that too?

Reactions: 11
Clearly doesn't need the cash, she promoting her gymdo 😂 she can shell out for the rental of the vespa, college was about 2k and she bought that very expensive vape as she kept saying. She's some scam artist like, the money for coffee is just another way to scam. Money from her followers.. She never mentions OF has she given up on that too?
Well it's funny you mention it cos i clicked on that link too 😂
She has changed her profile pic on that recently and subs are €20 per month. She surely has a 2nd insta or twitter that she uses to promote her OF anonymously cos there is no way she's making much off it otherwise. Also for 20 a sub her posts must be fairly explicit cos those who ask ya to sub for €3 (hi Niamh) only post teasers then charge for full content

Reactions: 3
Wow..there are no words 😶
This is actually scandalous 🤪

Why am I buying someone a coffee who flew to another country during a pandemic and is out living their best life? Legit duck off 😂😂

and the option to donate more than €3 as well, wait now until she looses her bag again. I’ll buy you a Deliveroo🙄
they’d want to get back down now to earth pretty lively.

Any time I almost change my mind about liking an influencer again, they do something life this😂

Reactions: 20
I wouldn't even take notice of the buy me a coffee thing except for the fact hardly anyone has a spare few euro to gift someone (not in need of) a coffee these days, especially these influencers who are making more money than ever due to the increase in consumption of online entertainment during the pandemic. Just how tone deaf can you be honestly.

Reactions: 7
in all fairness ko-fi and patreon etc are used by a lot of artists and freelancers etc, you aren't acc buying her a coffee hahahaha

Reactions: 5
She set it up because Kayla cobbler has one set up Kayla also has a Pateron
These people never stop begging like begging people to put actual money into
There bank accounts

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.