Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve mixed feeling about Lucy, she has worked hard to get where she is but I feel she’s loosing her passion for insta more and more as time goes on, also she doesn’t stick to anything, between hair dressers, brands, slimming world etc I don’t think we’ll be seeing Lucy around for much longer not because brands won’t work with her but I think she’ll pull the plug on herself and fair play to her if she bows out when she is finding it too much rather than being a FBG and turning into a lazy greedy grabber!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She definitely doesn’t stick to anything brands can see through that too! I feel like some of the topics she discusses she isn’t educated enough on them, for example the ‘ self pleasure ‘ chat the other night, sharing people saying 12/13 year olds are having sex... isn’t that illegal in Ireland?

Reactions: 2
I get the impression she’s one of the nicest people though. Like I’ve never seen her be anything other than kind and sweet. I don’t find her fake like some other creators I just think she’s had a hard time with life maybe recently and is finding her way

Reactions: 7
I get the impression she’s one of the nicest people though. Like I’ve never seen her be anything other than kind and sweet. I don’t find her fake like some other creators I just think she’s had a hard time with life maybe recently and is finding her way
She’s so sweet and genuine!!

Reactions: 4
Lucy is 💯 genuine and not like any of the other shitheads! This girl has her head screwed on and I honestly have not a bad word to say about her 🤘

Reactions: 5
Lucy has been through a lot and is so strong and genuine she’s doing her best and only seems to post when she feels up for it because that’s what’s best for her. Couldn’t really say a bad word about her tbh

Reactions: 1
This only has a handful of comments, nothing even bad and she has already come on Instagram talking about it.. she must be searching her name every day 🤨

Reactions: 4
This only has a handful of comments, nothing even bad and she has already come on Instagram talking about it.. she must be searching her name every day 🤨
Yeah I thought so too, she mentioned it hours after it was set up, I like her and she’s a hard worker but I remember thinking a few times of shady tit she’s done, just can’t remember it now! At the end of the day she’s a flogger, they’re all out for themselves they’d sell ice to an Eskimo to line their own pockets

Oh I’ve just looked at her story and seen it there but to be honest most of the comments here are positive so I don’t get it ?Definitely must be searching her name

Oh I’ve just looked at her story and seen it there but to be honest most of the comments here are positive so I don’t get it ?Definitely must be searching her name
Maybe someone sent it to her because it was made off the back of Kneevo's thread. I think she is and always was fairly transparent in terms of bloggers. I honestly didn't think she'd get involved in the love island thing with her squeaky clean image.

Can’t see anything. What did she say?
She said there was a lot of nasty stuff said about her online today, stuff like her not sticking things out etc...
there is so much worse things that can be said about people, she’s getting more praise!

• Haha
She said there was a lot of nasty stuff said about her online today, stuff like her not sticking things out etc...
there is so much worse things that can be said about people, she’s getting more praise!
She got it wrong and said it was said that brands don’t stick with her meanwhile it was the opposite that was said, she had no loyalty to brands and doesn’t stick with them

Maybe someone sent it to her because it was made off the back of Kneevo's thread. I think she is and always was fairly transparent in terms of bloggers. I honestly didn't think she'd get involved in the love island thing with her squeaky clean image.
Squeaky clean image, I don't know about that now 👃

Reactions: 7
She’s someone I don’t like to talk too harshly about as it’s a known fact her mental health is not great, That being said, her latest post, another half naked ‘ empowering ‘ post!
I had to unfollow I’ve had enough! The thinnest of people can all lean over like that and have those belly rolls, they do not make you relatable, was she not boasting only a few weeks ago her jeans were from Zara kids section? This post is just from another chapter from the ‘how get people talking on Instagram’ handbook. SMH!!!
Can anyone agree or am I alone on this ?

Reactions: 11
Just reading a just Jordan thread and people are ripping her apart for travelling outside her 5k to post a Santa letter... no one seems to say a word about Lucy travelling to Galway though a few weeks ago mid level 5 lockdown 😂😂 not sure visiting a boy is classed as essential travel 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.